Warren is giving one of the best speeches of this year. Target Trump.

I wondered why the judge hasn't spoken out on the things Trump has said about him.

Seems he's bound by ethics not to respond to the attacks on his family and his heritage.

Isn't that what a bully does? Attacks someone who can't defend themselves?

Donald-Trump-Mocks-A-Reporter-With-A-Disability-And-Says-He-Doesnt-Remember.gif

Warren if currently giving an unbelievable speech on Trump and the GOP.
She is vivisecting and scalping the GOP one dishonest jerk at a time.
Great speech. She didn't pull any punches, or take any prisoners.

"WOO!-WOO!-WOO!-WOO!-WOO!-WOO!"

Is she spirit dancing 'round the campfire?

Warren is another lying, deceitful, liberal chameleon shyster, a fake 'woowoo' no different from the white female lib caught trying to pass herself off as black.

Hillary, herself, travels the country changing accents to appeal to whatever rubes she is speaking to in whatever part of the country she happens to be in.

Liberals aren't even smart enough to know they are being mocked, played to, and that they should be offended.

Has anyone asked her what it feels like to be a dishonest,lying,sellout? I am Pocahontas Warren I will rail against the big banks except when I endorse THEIR CANDIDATE who took MILLIONS for speeches given to BIG BANKS!

No, but she will be dancing on trump's grave after she helps put him there.
Are you physically threatening Trump or suggesting Warren will have something to do with physicall injuring Trump?

Warren is another lying, deceitful, liberal chameleon shyster, a fake 'woowoo' no different from the white female lib caught trying to pass herself off as black.

Hillary, herself, travels the country changing accents to appeal to whatever rubes she is speaking to in whatever part of the country she happens to be in.

Liberals aren't even smart enough to know they are being mocked, played to, and that they should be offended.

LOL. Trump has a seat open at Trump U with your name on it...

No, but she will be dancing on trump's grave after she helps put him there.
Are you physically threatening Trump or suggesting Warren will have something to do with physicall injuring Trump?
Yeah. That's what I'm saying :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

The fake Indian is "scalping" the GOP". Is it a Freudian slip or are left wing radicals developing a sense of humor? My guess is the former.

Republicans worship Republicans who are "successful". By successful, if they can scam the elderly, rip off the middle class and crush the poor.

But if a Democrat is successful through hard work, they are mocked and hated by the GOP.

No wonder their family values are such a joke. Their morals laughable and their judgement freakishly unstable.

The fake Indian is "scalping" the GOP". Is it a Freudian slip or are left wing radicals developing a sense of humor? My guess is the former.

Forum List

Back