Was Anyone Impressed with Chuck Hagel's Performance?

Of course you can support all of this with proof?

Some common truths. No Iraqi WMDs made it to Syria. McConnell is not going to block Hagel's nomination. usmcstinger is going to very disappointed.

and of course you can prove:

you're an expert on Hagel

you're from Nebraska

you've followed Hagel's career like a stalker follows a celebrity

:eusa_whistle:

Hagel may be in early stage dementia, He's not competent to run D.O.D.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9FzdIaY7LM]Hagel stumbles on 'containment'on Iran questioning .FLV - YouTube[/ame]

the last few posts make it seem like jroc has become unhinged. why? what is it about trying to destroy Hagel personally that feeds these people?

the last few posts make it seem like jroc has become unhinged. why? what is it about trying to destroy Hagel personally that feeds these people?

Hagel running the largest and most important department in the United States government is a bad idea, he's incompetent.... Say no to Chuck

STOP CHUCK HAGEL'S NOMINATION
AS SECRETARY OF DEFENSE

Home - No To Chuck

It should be obvious that the issue involves Hagel being nominated by Obama. If McCain or Romney nominated Hagel, they wouldn't have a problem with him. I think many of the wingnuts even know that themselves.

It should be obvious that the issue involves Hagel being nominated by Obama. If McCain or Romney nominated Hagel, they wouldn't have a problem with him. I think many of the wingnuts even know that themselves.

:eusa_hand:No chance I would never support an incompetent like Hagel... Next

Hagel's an embarrassment

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jk1vNruY8Oo]Hagel: Iran has an elected, legitimate government - YouTube[/ame]

:eusa_hand:No chance I would never support an incompetent like Hagel... Next

So, you are either lying now, or you have lied so much to yourself in the past that you believe your own lies now!

From what I saw he was pathetic, if he were nominated by a Republican, he'd have been destroyed long ago, but since he's an Obama nominee, liberals defend him blindly. Do they principals?

Watching the Zionists get all bent out of shape is funny.

Sorry, man, you guys blew your one shot to block a nominee wth Susan Rice.

From what I saw he was pathetic, if he were nominated by a Republican, he'd have been destroyed long ago, but since he's an Obama nominee, liberals defend him blindly. Do they principals?

Please.... Susan Rice has ten times the intellect of that incompetent Hagel

AS SECRETARY OF DEFENSE

Home - No To Chuck

AS SECRETARY OF DEFENSE

Stop Jroc's continuing lies.

AS SECRETARY OF DEFENSE

Home - No To Chuck

again, the people who wanted to make Sarah Palin Vice-President really have no business questioning the "intellect" of Chuck Hagel.

You don't care about Hagel's intellect. You care about the fact he doesn't mistake the Zionist Entity's interests with Americas.

AS SECRETARY OF DEFENSE

Home - No To Chuck

again, the people who wanted to make Sarah Palin Vice-President really have no business questioning the "intellect" of Chuck Hagel.

You don't care about Hagel's intellect. You care about the fact he doesn't mistake the Zionist Entity's interests with Americas.

I believe they oppose Hagel, just because Obama nominated him and nothing more.

AS SECRETARY OF DEFENSE

Home - No To Chuck

You can believe what you want. The fact is Chuck Hagel is not competent if you watched the hearings you'd have no doubt of that fact. If he were nominated by Bush, he would have been destroyed long ago..John Kerry flew through no problem kinda throws a wrench into your theory

You can believe what you want. The fact is Chuck Hagel is not competent if you watched the hearings you'd have no doubt of that fact. If he were nominated by Bush, he would have been destroyed long ago..John Kerry flew through no problem kinda throws a wrench into your theory

I'm sure Kerry knows where the bodies are buried and he knows those other Senators very well. I'm not talking about the Senate, I'm talking about your kind.

:cool:
Chuck Hagel Confirmation Vote Postponed By Senate Panel

r-CHUCK-HAGEL-CONFIRMATION-VOTE-large570.jpg

WASHINGTON — A Senate panel on Wednesday abruptly postponed a vote on Chuck Hagel's nomination to be defense secretary amid Republican demands for more information from President Barack Obama's nominee about his paid speeches and business dealings.

Sen. Carl Levin, D-Mich., the chairman of the Armed Services Committee, had hoped to vote on the nomination on Thursday during a separate hearing on Libya, but Levin issued a statement late Wednesday saying no vote would occur this week.

"The committee's review of the nomination is not yet complete. I intend to schedule a vote on the nomination as soon as possible," Levin said.

Hours earlier, committee Republicans said they were dissatisfied with information Hagel had provided the panel after his confirmation hearing last week, and no vote should occur. They focused on his speeches and affiliations with organizations such as the Atlantic Council, a nonpartisan public interest group.

Hagel, a former two-term Republican senator from Nebraska, has faced strong opposition from his ex-GOP colleagues who have questioned his past statements and votes on Israel, Iran and nuclear weapons. It was unclear whether the delay in the vote would derail the nomination or merely postpone action on Obama's choice to replace Defense Secretary Leon Panetta.

In a letter to Hagel, Republicans complained that he failed to answer several questions, including details on all compensation of more than $5,000 that he had received over the past five years. They also had pressed him on his recent speeches, the groups he has addressed and their donors.

"The committee, and the American people, have a right to know if a nominee for secretary of defense has received compensation, directly or indirectly, from foreign sources," Senate Republicans wrote. "Until the committee receives full and complete answers, it cannot in good faith determine whether you should be confirmed as secretary of defense

Chuck Hagel Confirmation Vote Postponed By Senate Panel

Last edited:
Sorry, Hagel is going to be SoD. You Zionazis are going to have to learn to deal

Forum List

Back