Was Bush the worst President ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
sure, thats why businesses and rich people are moving to texas from the blue states every day. No state income tax, few unions, hard working honest people, and a balanced state budget------what a terrible place

Haha, Texas is turning blue - probably why it is going to get better. Right now, under Perry, our education is on par with Mississippi's - not much to brag about. Mississippi is now known for saying "Thank God for Texas".

No, you flaming idiot (i.e., Conservative), I'm claiming the participation rate also dropped on Bush's watch.

Oh, so you're just lying. Got it. How progressive of you.

The same way you claim such a drop has lowered the unemployment rate under Obama also applies to Bush since it dropped during his 8 years in office. And even with that drop lowering the unemployment rate by the end of his presidency, the unemployment rate still nearly doubled on Bush's watch.

Capiche??

Quite the opposite.

For the first seven years of Bush's tenure the participation rate rose steadily. It dropped some in 2008, but remained above the starting point in 2001.

Factor in the drop in the labor force under Bush and the unemployment rate more than doubles by thd time Bush slithers out of the White House.

Bush still sucked worse.

Again, only your Messiah® managed to create a double digit unemployment rate. On the economy, Obama is the worst since Carter - and may actually turn out worse than his mentor.

Obama is an abysmal failure.
You can call me a liar all you want if that's what you need to do to detract from your own lies, but I can prove it's you who is the liar. For example, you claim the labor force participation rate (LFPR) rose steadily during Bush first 7 years; when in fact, it fell from 67.2% to 66.2%. You also [falsely] claim that overall, after 8 years of Bush in office, the LFPR was actually higher than "the starting point in 2001." Well, no, that too is a lie. In fact, the LFPR went from 67.2% in January, 2001 to 65.7% in January, 2009.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Now, I challenge you to prove I lied about anything, as you falsely claimed -- just as I just thoroughly proved your claims are complete and utter bullshit.

Oh, and by the way ... Bush still sucked worse; and a retard like you has absolutely no chance to alter that pesky fact. :lmao:

Last edited:
Oh, and by the way ... Bush still sucked worse; and a retard like you has absolutely no chance to alter that pesky fact. :lmao:

actually U6 was always around 7-8% before the recession, after years of Barry's idiotic soviet programs its stuck dead at 14%.

This is clearly the worst economic record since FDR's Great liberal Depression.

You can call me a liar all you want if that's what you need to do to detract from your own lies, but I can prove it's you who is the liar. For example, you claim the labor force participation rate (LFPR) rose steadily during Bush first 7 years; when in fact, it fell from 67.2% to 66.2%. You also [falsely] claim that overall, after 8 years of Bush in office, the LFPR was actually higher than "the starting point in 2001." Well, no, that too is a lie. In fact, the LFPR went from 67.2% in January, 2001 to 65.7% in January, 2009.

Now, I challenge you to prove I lied about anything, as you falsely claimed -- just as I just thoroughly proved your claims are complete and utter bullshit.

Your link doesn't support your claim.. :eek:

latest_numbers_LNS11300000_2003_2013_all_period_M03_data.gif

:rofl:

long term average LFPR was 66.5% before recession, after years of Barry's idiotic soviet policies it is 63% and still headed straight down!!

Last edited:

Holy shit!

Do you really think the forum needs more evidence that you're a piece of shit lying Conservative??

My link absolutely supports my claim, but then, I'm staring from 2001, when Bush actually started.

:eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar: :eusa_liar:

Holy shit!

Do you really think the forum needs more evidence that you're a piece of shit lying Conservative??

My link absolutely supports my claim, but then, I'm staring from 2001, when Bush actually started.

I hate to break it to you, but you are the one who posted that

Holy shit!

ROFL

It was YOUR link sparky.

Maybe you should look at the link before posting it?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
I'm good with the link at it shows LFPR and if you go back to 2001, my numbers are exactly as BLS indicates.

Holy shit!

I hate to break it to you, but you are the one who posted that

BLS shows Obama's LFPR worst of all and still headed straight down!

Can anyone defend him?? How would it be possible??

I'm good with the link at it shows LFPR and if you go back to 2001, my numbers are exactly as BLS indicates.

Sure sparky, whatever you say..... :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

latest_numbers_LNS11300000_2001_2013_all_period_M03_data.gif
Well let's take a look at that and see which one of us is accurate and which one of us is blowing Conservative numbers out of his ass, shall we?

I said the LFPR went from 67.2% to 66.2% from January, 2001 to January 2008 (Bush's first 7 years in office).

You said the LFPR "rose steadily" for "the first seven years of Bush's tenure."

The BLS chart shows LFPR in January, 2001 was 67.2%; and in January, 2008, it was 66.2%.

So you were bullshitting there...

And I said the LFPR was lower after 8 years of Bush at 65.7%.

And you said the LFPR was "above the starting point in 2001" after 8 years of Bush.

The BLS chart shows LFPR in January, 2009 was 65.7%; 2.2% lower than when Bush started.

Once again, you are caught bullshitting.

Funny how you have to lie to fluff Bush, idn't it? :laugh:

Last edited:
Once again, you are caught bullshitting.

Funny howe you have to lie to fluff Bush, idn't it? :laugh:
Obama was right during the 2012 campaign, Republicans are bad with numbers, stats, math!:eek:

The Bush Lieberry is a monument of incompetence to a president who was illegally/unfairly "selected" - not elected (judicial fiat).

Gore was cheated out of Florida's electoral votes - but he won the U.S. popular vote by 500,000.

BLS shows Obama's LFPR worst of all and still headed straight down!

Can anyone defend him?? How would it be possible??
Impossible...Hence the endless deflections to BOOOOOOOOOSH!

well FDR deflected for ten years through the entire Great Depression and the World War his depression created. He became the greatest Liberal hero of all! LBJ is next liberal hero for incarcerating most young black men, and Barry will be third greatest liberal hero for the longest recession since the Depression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back