Was Bush the worst President ever?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is the documentation to support that nonsensical view? I'll wait. And not from a right wing news source, either.

can you say Benghazi? can you say Boston islamic bombers? can you say giving F-16s to the muslim brotherhood? This weak president is encourageing the terrorists because they know that he sympathizes with them and does not have the balls to stop them.

Sure can. Can you say CIA-backed covert operation? Can you say Boston "white" Islamic bombers? Encouraging terrorism??? My suggestion to you is to stop using whatever drugs you're indulging in that are causing your paranoia and delusions.

Let me guess, you are a black NAACP member and an ACORN member.

You show your ignorance about disaster relief, Winger...

I've had this same conversation dozens of times with people that don't seem to understand that the help coming from FEMA should never be counted on to arrive immediately after a major storm. You're told over and over to provide enough food, water and medical supplies you and your family require to get you through UNTIL help can arrive. You're told that those things may NOT be available for some time following a storm if you decide to stay and ride out the storm and that you should have enough supplies put aside to provide for yourself for at least a week. That didn't happen in New Orleans, Winger. To be quite blunt with you, I've never SEEN a bigger bunch of idiots as some of those who didn't even do the first thing to prepare for that storm and then screamed to the heavens for HELP!!!!!

Go for it......rate Bushs performance during Katrina

7 on a scale of 1-10

What did Bush do well?

Leadership?
Appointments of Chernoff and Brownie?
Performance of FEMA?

Go for it......rate Bushs performance during Katrina

7 on a scale of 1-10

What did Bush do well?

Leadership?
Appointments of Chernoff and Brownie?
Performance of FEMA?

leadership, pretty good, at least he was smart enough to not try to land and screw up traffic more than it already was.

Chertoff was actually a good DHS secretary, not as good as Ridge, but a lot better than the current one

FEMA was as good as FEMA ever is, ask the Sandy victims in NJ and NY

can you say Benghazi? can you say Boston islamic bombers? can you say giving F-16s to the muslim brotherhood? This weak president is encourageing the terrorists because they know that he sympathizes with them and does not have the balls to stop them.

Sure can. Can you say CIA-backed covert operation? Can you say Boston "white" Islamic bombers? Encouraging terrorism??? My suggestion to you is to stop using whatever drugs you're indulging in that are causing your paranoia and delusions.

Let me guess, you are a black NAACP member and an ACORN member.

Whatever the fuck would make you ask me that bs????
I support the NAACP's positions and I am unfamilar with ACORN, other than what I read in the news about them. Anything else?

and better than obama's after hurricane Sandy.

Excuse me??? Then why did Gov. Christie praise President Obama, pissing off his fellow Republicans? Christie is the most admired Republican in the country. You're full of it.

Christie kissing up to obama made him look like a fool. He is not a popular republican any more.

He is with the majority of Americans. And seeing how increasing irrelevant the Repub Party has become....I think it trumps whatever you're talking about.

"Iraq was a catastrophe of major proportions --- not necessarily Bush with all his other matters or good intentions. Too bad our congress was so afraid and pliable at the time, more interested in their own careers than doing what was right for the nation."

Correct about Congress.

P.S. The saying stands as it is and needs no additions.

Thanks, but my suggested edit of your saying was said in jest --- for the record.

As it is, I do not care all that much about right or left politics, I find it to be far less consequential preoccupations compared to what you might refer to as metaphyisics and/or related matter from the beyond.

Christie kissing up to obama made him look like a fool. He is not a popular republican any more.
That's okay, republicans aren't popular with Americans anymore.

Hillary will be our next President and although she will win as a Democrat, I consider her a closet neocon.

BTW, Bush was the worst.

That's okay, republicans aren't popular with Americans anymore.

Hillary will be our next President and although she will win as a Democrat, I consider her a closet neocon.

BTW, Bush was the worst.

i remember libs proclaiming bush would never win in 04'...i also remember libs saying the gop is dead after obama won in 08'.

tell me...what happened in 04' and 10'?

Was Bush the worst President ever?

Certainly the worst during the post-War period; and yes, that includes Nixon, and LBJ, both of whom at least had something positive to show for their failed presidencies, unlike GWB.

'
IS BUSH THE WORST PRESIDENT EVER?

No!! Certainly not !!!

He is just the worst President up to now!!

There are still Presidents who lie in America's future!

One piously hopes as few as possible.

I think you can definitely make a case for Bush being the worst President of the Modern era and one of the worst of all time. However, I think Andrew Johnson (the Prez chiefly responsible for the civil war) and Herbert Hoover are probably the two worst.

Regardless of what Bush could and could not have done, Katrina was a monumental failure for Bush. In a time of tragedy, Americans look to their President for hope. Bush came through with flying colors on 9-11 and failed miserably with Katrina
For much of the Katrina disaster, Bush was a no-show. He appeared indifferent and his flyover on AF1 looked callous.
His "Brownie, you are doing a heckuva job" was a public relations disaster

Total bullshit. I live in NOLA and lived here during Katrina. The screw ups were state and local. The mayor and the governor (both democrats) hated each other and refused to cooperate. The idiot governor refused federal help until it was too late and the mayor was looking for ways to get rich ---and is now under indictment for fraud and misuse of public funds.

It was not Bush's finest hour

Katrina was bigger than New Orleans and Loisianna. That is why we needed federal involvement. Chernoff and Brownie came off as a couple of clowns and Bush appeared indifferent to the suffering.

From a federal viewpoint it was a disaster

There are times r'winger when you make sound-intelligent and fair posts.
This is not one of them. It is the opposite.
The media completely down played the local and state failures in Katrina which were fantastically bad. Almost to the point of unbelievable. Failures so big, they should have been rounded up and held responsible...starting with Nagin. But no, he was re-elected. Even after saying one of the most racist comments by a politician in probably 40 years. And now we all see what he is about.
If Bush was President during the NJ hurricane - you and the media would be railing about how bad he did here as well.
But no word from either. And that makes you a willing sheep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back