Was Collapsed Florida bridge built by undocumented workers?

What bridge, silly man?

There's a certain bridge here that my uncle built, but it never collapsed.

How many bridges have collapsed in FL?

I can think of only 1

The Skyway.

It'd help if you added a link for the OP point.

Foot bridge? :rolleyes:

There's bridges over the canals that have been standing for 50+ years now. No sign of problems. Not built by illegals.

It'd help if you added a link for the OP point.

Foot bridge? :rolleyes:

There's bridges over the canals that have been standing for 50+ years now. No sign of problems. Not built by illegals.

The first link had a virus. Be thankful you didn't click it.

It probably fell down due to all the weight of the illegal aliens practicing their mountain climbing skills on it.

Idk what to tell ya, that's not the same design as the footbridges (geez, I forgot about those) over I-95 and Okeechobee road.

Could be a design flaw. Could be substandard materials, idk about illegals building it, but that's a possibility as well.

A guy I worked for a long time ago picked up an illegal to work for the day.

The guy set an aluminum ladder on a power line. I was yelling as loud as I could, and still he did it.

I don't hire illegals, period.

Idk what to tell ya, that's not the same design as the footbridges (geez, I forgot about those) over I-95 and Okeechobee road.

Could be a design flaw. Could be substandard materials, idk about illegals building it, but that's a possibility as well.

The guy set an aluminum ladder on a power line. I was yelling as loud as I could, and still he did it.

Yelling English very loud doesn't work if they don't speak the language!

Surely they will investigate the firm who won the bid and all the contractors in the chain.

Idk, I know there's several there. One over Red Road, One over I-95 ('round the dark side of town) and one over Okeechobee road. Old and been there forever. I'm sure they're still there.

They were just about to announce the Cabinet Firings on Fox when they preempted about the bridge. I think it's a conspiracy.
Maybe someone should start a new thread about it?

Idk but, the old way of designing and building the footbridges never fell, just sayin' :dunno:

It may have looked like Welcome Back Kotter, though.

Yelling English very loud doesn't work if they don't speak the language!

"No" is the same in Spanish as English ;)

Apparently the bridge was undergoing a stress test when it fell. It got an A-.

Forum List

Back