Was Collapsed Florida bridge built by undocumented workers?

After whining about people using the Parkland tragedy for political purposes, the alt-right jumps right in to bash 'illegals', with absolutely zero evidence.

Idk what to tell ya, that's not the same design as the footbridges (geez, I forgot about those) over I-95 and Okeechobee road.

Could be a design flaw. Could be substandard materials, idk about illegals building it, but that's a possibility as well.

A guy I worked for a long time ago picked up an illegal to work for the day.

The guy set an aluminum ladder on a power line. I was yelling as loud as I could, and still he did it.

I don't hire illegals, period.

Yelling English very loud doesn't work if they don't speak the language!

"No" is the same in Spanish as English ;)

Maybe he thought you were asking a question. No?

Is it possible for persons who are illegally in the U.S. to work on government projects?

After whining about people using the Parkland tragedy for political purposes, the alt-right jumps right in to bash 'illegals', with absolutely zero evidence.

They're deferring attention away from the Manafort/Trump connection to the company.

This is incredible. Either some engineers fucked up their calculations or some materials were defective, or possibly the reinforcing steel was not properly connected. The legal stuff will be going on for a decade. Many different people and entitles will be sued, and collect. And remember, a PROFESSIONAL cannot hide his/her liability through a corporate shell. The architect and PE's who signed off on these drawings are in big trouble, personally and professionally.

Looked like a pretty cool bridge. Pity.

Idk what to tell ya, that's not the same design as the footbridges (geez, I forgot about those) over I-95 and Okeechobee road.

Could be a design flaw. Could be substandard materials, idk about illegals building it, but that's a possibility as well.

A guy I worked for a long time ago picked up an illegal to work for the day.

The guy set an aluminum ladder on a power line. I was yelling as loud as I could, and still he did it.

I don't hire illegals, period.

Yelling English very loud doesn't work if they don't speak the language!

:abgg2q.jpg::oops8:

This is incredible. Either some engineers fucked up their calculations or some materials were defective, or possibly the reinforcing steel was not properly connected. The legal stuff will be going on for a decade. Many different people and entitles will be sued, and collect. And remember, a PROFESSIONAL cannot hide his/her liability through a corporate shell. The architect and PE's who signed off on these drawings are in big trouble, personally and professionally.

Don't forget the fed and state inspectors. This will be long but hopefully conclusive as to determining cause.

Don't forget the fed and state inspectors. This will be long but hopefully conclusive as to determining cause.
Let's hope so. In the meantime, no more of that "innovative" building, huh?

Forum List

Back