Was Covid genetically engineered by Obama/Fauci/Wuhan??

Masks don't protect from covid. Even the indisputable 'science' says that. Not sure how they got away with it. Yeesh. I use 'science' because we know science isn't science any more. It's science to prove the politics. Not actual science. Ike warned against it years ago.

We found that cotton masks, surgical masks, and N95 masks all have a protective effect with respect to the transmission of infective droplets/aerosols of SARS-CoV-2 and that the protective efficiency was higher when masks were worn by a virus spreader.

https://journals.asm.org/doi/10.1128/mSphere.00637-20

Why do you tards hate science?

Just keep doubling and tripling down on your idiocy, tards. I am having much fun! :lol:

Did you read the link, tard? Or are you too afraid to have your delusions thoroughly debunked?

Here, let me help:

None of the viruses listed in the write-ups of the experiment are related to the virus that causes Covid-19, SARS-CoV-2, closely enough to have evolved into it.

Now tell me, tard, why do you hate science?

Dismissed fraud boy.

You finally agree masks don't work on Covid! Finally!
Wow. I should not be surprised any more at the profound level of retardation I see on this forum, but I am always shocked.

Tell me something, tard. How does "masks all have a protective effect" translate to "masks don't work" in your amazing magical mind?

Here is another study which tested the effectiveness of masks against Covid 19: How effective is a mask in preventing COVID‐19 infection?

First, they tested the efficacy of a mask from spreading the disease by a carrier:

Wearing a mask, as depicted in Figure Figure2b,2b, will effectively block the respiratory cloud, although the side leakage is possible.

[snip]

Surgical masks are similar to N95 masks in reducing the spread of respiratory diseases, but with a better comfort level compared to N95

So wearing a mask decreases the spread of the disease.

Next, they tested the effectiveness of masks against inhaling Covid 19:

Presently, research has just discovered that wearing masks is absolutely essential at all times, particularly when in direct contact with patients (who already wear surgical masks) (Sung et al., 2018). Recent data also show great significance of inhalation protection via masks.

I just don't understand the willful blindness of partisan hacks. I really don't.

It is literally killing them.

So many idiots refused the vaccination and they died in droves. They died in such great numbers it probably had an impact on the outcome of the 2020 election and the midterms!

research.png

I just don't understand the willful blindness of partisan hacks. I really don't.

It is literally killing them.

So many idiots refused the vaccination and they died in droves. They died in such great numbers it probably had an impact on the outcome of the 2020 election and the midterms!

research.png
do you not read at all? Deaths are in the VAXXED.
By the way...are you 'up to date' on your covid clot shots?

Forum List

Back