Was Covid genetically engineered by Obama/Fauci/Wuhan??

At the very start of Covid we all were informed that Wuhan was the exact location of a lab experimenting with bat viruses. The good doctor Fauci assured us that the virus could not have possibly come from that lab. Next he got 21 of his scumbag doctor friends to publicly endorse this view. Next we learned the dirty little secret that he had approved funding for that lab, that was well known for its "sloppy" practices. I knew from the start it came from the lab...and so did that dirty little rat Fauci.

No. Covid could have been a very positive thing for Trump. Much like Bush going to the Twin Towers after 9-11. Trump just wasn't up to the task.
Now THAT is finally some TRUTH in this topic.

Was Covid genetically engineered by Obama/Fauci/Wuhan??​

Now wait a second.

The Trumptards keep claiming Covid is a hoax. So how could Obama and Fauci genetically engineer something which does not exist?

Positively schizophrenic.

Sure….China and the Democrats killed millions around the world just to get at Trump

:slap:
Absolutely.

And they made sure the Trumptards were convinced Covid is a hoax so they would not get the vaccine and died off in such large numbers it affected the outcome of the 2020 election.

Was Covid genetically engineered by Obama/Fauci/Wuhan??​

It is hilarious you tards are trying to backward blame Obama for something which did not occur until he was three years out of office. :auiqs.jpg:

It reminds me of all those times people said Obama was in office when the Great Recession hit.

Nope. Not racist. Not racist at all. :lol:

See the first quote in my signature.

It is hilarious you tards are trying to backward blame Obama for something which did not occur until he was three years out of office. :auiqs.jpg:

It reminds me of all those times people said Obama was in office when the Great Recession hit.

Nope. Not racist. Not racist at all. :lol:

See the first quote in my signature.
Obama still blamed Bush after 8 years in office. Fail.

This is a critical question as to whether covid orginated in the lab or not....

Indeed, Fauci gave US taxpayer funded GRANTS to NIH docs who said it wasn't engineered....

BRIBES?

And what about our "labs" in Ukraine that have the Russians upset???

Maybe the KGB knows more than we do....
100% without a doubt

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Did a tard mention science?

Okay then!

The Strongest Evidence Yet That an Animal Started the Pandemic

Through a swirl of data obfuscation by Chinese authorities and politicalization within the United States, and rampant speculation from all corners of the world, many scientists have stood by the notion that this outbreak—like most others—had purely natural roots. But that hypothesis has been missing a key piece of proof: genetic evidence from the Huanan Seafood Wholesale Market in Wuhan, China, showing that the virus had infected creatures for sale there.

Now, an international team of virologists, genomicists, and evolutionary biologists may have finally found crucial data to help fill that knowledge gap. A new analysis of genetic sequences collected from the market shows that raccoon dogs being illegally sold at the venue could have been carrying and possibly shedding the virus at the end of 2019. It’s some of the strongest support yet, experts told me, that the pandemic began when SARS-CoV-2 hopped from animals into humans, rather than in an accident among scientists experimenting with viruses.

“This really strengthens the case for a natural origin,”
says Seema Lakdawala, a virologist at Emory University who wasn’t involved in the research. Angela Rasmussen, a virologist involved in the research, told me, “This is a really strong indication that animals at the market were infected. There’s really no other explanation that makes any sense.”

[snip]

The findings won’t fully convince the entrenched voices on either side of the origins debate.

Yeah, no shit.

raccoon-dog.jpg

Sorry about that!

Forum List

Back