Was JFK the last conservative democrat president?

\Yet, the liberals are opening the door to a single payer healthcare system( the healthcare companies will be subsidized by taxpayer money if they lose money) ...not to mention the stock the feds have owned in the auto industry for years.

You can call yourself a potato for all I care, you people are what you are.

I live in a country with single payer health care, and it's better and cheaper than what you've currently got. No system is perfect, but private insurance is NOT the way to go. The rest of the world thanks God every day that we don't have US style health care funding. It's an economic disaster which is strangling your economy.

You live in a country, BUT NOT THIS COUNTRY CORRECT?

\Yet, the liberals are opening the door to a single payer healthcare system( the healthcare companies will be subsidized by taxpayer money if they lose money) ...not to mention the stock the feds have owned in the auto industry for years.

You can call yourself a potato for all I care, you people are what you are.

I live in a country with single payer health care, and it's better and cheaper than what you've currently got. No system is perfect, but private insurance is NOT the way to go. The rest of the world thanks God every day that we don't have US style health care funding. It's an economic disaster which is strangling your economy.

What's your point?

This is exactly what I was talking about back here.

Once again, can't address the point at all...

What's your point?

What is there to address? that person lives in another country and not this one. That person has absolutely no idea about this country other than what her/ his media feeds it. otherwise as I say to any fucking foreigner that thinks they can dictate what is good and is not good for this country when it does not affect them (shut the fuck up).

No, biggie, you are not going to dictate to us what is good for the USA.

We the People in Congress Assembled tell you what is good for this country and what happens to you if you break the law.

Got it?

What's your point?

What is there to address? that person lives in another country and not this one. That person has absolutely no idea about this country other than what her/ his media feeds it. otherwise as I say to any fucking foreigner that thinks they can dictate what is good and is not good for this country when it does not affect them (shut the fuck up).

^^ this from the asshole who throws a neg and then hides behind the rock of turning his messages off. :rofl:

AND the same assclown who posted to me to "get the fuck out of my state right fucking now". Not selling your credibility here, Sparky.

So to return to my link, would you say Lush Rimjob is out of bounds commenting on Rob Ford?

What makes a Canadian unqualified to post here? The fact that her point is inconvenient and you can't handle it?

We the People in Congress Assembled tell you what is good for this country and what happens to you if you break the law.

Got it?

I'll dictate all the fuck I want to I have a claim to this god damn country you cock sucker.

What's your point?

^^ this from the asshole who throws a neg and then hides behind the rock of turning his messages off. :rofl:

AND the same assclown who posted to me to "get the fuck out of my state right fucking now". Not selling your credibility here, Sparky.

So to return to my link, would you say Lush Rimjob is out of bounds commenting on Rob Ford?

What makes a Canadian unqualified to post here? The fact that her point is inconvenient and you can't handle it?

Are you whining about a neg because you negged?

Got it?

I'll dictate all the fuck I want to I have a claim to this god damn country you cock sucker.

^^ Meltdown in progress. Hit the dirt.

I remember this one too. I like how it ends.

:popcorn:

Got it?

No, you won't, and you know it. Your kind are impotent to affect the future. Suck it up, son.

Last edited:

Got it?

^^ Meltdown in progress. Hit the dirt.

I remember this one too. I like how it ends.

:popcorn:

No melt down bozo but keep wishing.

I'm talking about a COWARD who lobs from behind a rock and then makes it impossible to respond.

Got a problem with that? Then don't be a flaming coward.

The question you cut off stands:

Last edited:
I love how the conservatives on this board keep trying to claim JFK as a conservative when in reality, he was the most liberal President in my lifetime and I'm over 60. Obama is the most conservative Democrat President the US has ever seen, with Clinton a close second.

Neither Obama nor Clinton would be called "liberals" in any country other than the USA.

Jack Kennedy was a true liberal.

I remember that day 50 years ago and you are dead wrong.

Can you imagine any, ANY, liberal today or Obama saying the following?

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but ask what you can do for your country."

Can you?

I'm talking about a COWARD who lobs from behind a rock and then makes it impossible to respond.

Got a problem with that? Then don't be a flaming coward.

Mirror much? What in the hell are you doing right now? Do you want to get back to the OP? or has your position been beaten down?

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but ask what you can do for your country."

Jack Kennedy would consider the TPM and the far right militias the antithesis and enemy of the above.

And, yes, bigrebnc has displayed his anti-Kennedy type of cowardice here for some time.

That's not an answer funny boy thats a cop out. how many founding fathers would subscribe to today's liberals policy? Name them.

You sit there telling the liberals on this board to prove their points but you offer nothing in rebuttal. No links, no discussion, just insult. Conservatives wish to maintain the status quo. By definition, all revolutionaries are liberal.

Today's liberal policies seek to improve the income and standard of living of the middle class. Conservative fiscal policies have rewarded the rich at the expense of the middle class and working poor. Seeking to level the playing field is the essence of liberal policies.

Jack Kennedy would consider the TPM and the far right militias the antithesis and enemy of the above.

And, yes, bigrebnc has displayed his anti-Kennedy type of cowardice here for some time.
care to address this? No I don't think you do.
"Talk about revisionist history JFK would not be a democrat today."

^^^^ That is revisionist history. JFK would be a solid Dem today committed to destroying the TPM and far right reactionary agendas.

Hell yeah the man who said this was a flaming fucking liberal

A tax cut means higher family income and higher business profits and a balanced federal budget.... As the national income grows, the federal government will ultimately end up with more revenues. Prosperity is the real way to balance our budget. By lowering tax rates, by increasing jobs and income, we can expand tax revenues and finally bring our budget into balance.

By calling attention to a well-regulated militia for the security of the Nation, and the right of each citizen to keep and bear arms, our founding fathers recognized the essentially civilian nature of our economy. Although it is extremely unlikely that the fear of governmental tyranny, which gave rise to the 2nd amendment, will ever be a major danger to our Nation, the amendment still remains an important declaration of our basic military-civilian relationship, in which every citizen must be ready to participate in the defense of his country. For that reason I believe the 2nd Amendment will always be important.

A man does what he must -- in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers -- and this is the basis of all human morality.

Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.

Every time that we try to lift a problem from our own shoulders, and shift that problem to the hands of the government, to the same extent we are sacrificing the liberties of our people.

oh yeah he was a liberal :lol::eusa_whistle:

That's not an answer funny boy thats a cop out. how many founding fathers would subscribe to today's liberals policy? Name them.

You sit there telling the liberals on this board to prove their points but you offer nothing in rebuttal. No links, no discussion, just insult. Conservatives wish to maintain the status quo. By definition, all revolutionaries are liberal.

Today's liberal policies seek to improve the income and standard of living of the middle class. Conservative fiscal policies have rewarded the rich at the expense of the middle class and working poor. Seeking to level the playing field is the essence of liberal policies.

I don't owe you a god damn thing foreigner

You don't understand the difference between loving ones country and loving living off the dole of ones country. TPM are not ain't America they are pro exactly what Kennedy said. You just can't understand or can't divorce yourself from you job of being a political operative.

JFK was not today's type of reactionary TPM anti-American value individual, yes, like bigrebnc.

Last edited:

I don't owe you a god damn thing foreigner

You are the foreigner in the midst of your own country and its values. You are badly out of step and will continue to be so.

Forum List

Back