Was JFK the last conservative democrat president?

That's not an answer funny boy thats a cop out. how many founding fathers would subscribe to today's liberals policy? Name them.

You sit there telling the liberals on this board to prove their points but you offer nothing in rebuttal. No links, no discussion, just insult. Conservatives wish to maintain the status quo. By definition, all revolutionaries are liberal.

Today's liberal policies seek to improve the income and standard of living of the middle class. Conservative fiscal policies have rewarded the rich at the expense of the middle class and working poor. Seeking to level the playing field is the essence of liberal policies.

I'll never understand why people come to debate unarmed.

Now we can add to BigRube's deep-thought counterpoints:

"You're full of shit"
" :cuckoo: "
"You're Canadian"

Devastating rejoinders all. My head swims from the overdose of pure logic.

You sit there telling the liberals on this board to prove their points but you offer nothing in rebuttal. No links, no discussion, just insult. Conservatives wish to maintain the status quo. By definition, all revolutionaries are liberal.

Today's liberal policies seek to improve the income and standard of living of the middle class. Conservative fiscal policies have rewarded the rich at the expense of the middle class and working poor. Seeking to level the playing field is the essence of liberal policies.

I don't owe you a god damn thing foreigner

You are the foreigner in the midst of your own country and its values. You are badly out of step and will continue to be so.

A person who claims to be an American but doesn't even have a clue about this country ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

That's not an answer funny boy thats a cop out. how many founding fathers would subscribe to today's liberals policy? Name them.

8"You're full of shit"
"You're Canadian"

He has never been able to logically and competently debate points. He gets told "no" and shown why and then he explodes.

The only real problem with your logic is that there is none. Democrats have been in control of at least 2/3s of the government for 7 years, SEVEN YEARS. All I know is the country was more united and better economically during Republican controlled years. All liberals have given us is misery and gay marriage.

"You're full of shit"
"You're Canadian"

I'll never understand why foreigner think they know whats best for this country who doesn't have one thing invested in think. they will always get a shut the fuck up from me. oh and thats right you aren't an American either are you?
Norway or something like that?

"All liberals have given us is misery and gay marriage."

All true Americans from left of center to right of center and honest conservatives have done their best to beat back the reactionary pestilence that has erupted from the far right.

The TPM pustules finally broke over the shut down and threaten debt default.

We are on the way up.

8"You're full of shit"
"You're Canadian"

He has never been able to logically and competently debate points. He gets told "no" and shown why and then he explodes.

The board knows your history you can blow smoke up the ass of a new member but not the old ones.

Can you imagine any, ANY, liberal today or Obama saying the following?

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but ask what you can do for your country."

Can you?

Yes, I can. Because Obama also believes in a life of public service as did JFK. That quote was Kennedy's call to young people to join the Peace Corps, not as conservatives now think, telling people not to expect something for nothing.

That quote has been so misused by conservatives over the past few years, it's high time they remember what Kennedy was talking about. He wasn't talking about government programs to benefit the poor, he was talking about not taking big salaries and instead, giving two years of your life to the service of the poor without asking for anything in return.

"You're full of shit"
"You're Canadian"

I'll never understand why foreigner think they know whats best for this country who doesn't have one thing invested in think. they will always get a shut the fuck up from me. oh and thats right you aren't an American either are you?

Close -- it's called North Carolina.

Wait -- that's where you are. You must be a foreigner.

Can you imagine any, ANY, liberal today or Obama saying the following?

"Ask not what your country can do for you, but ask what you can do for your country."

Can you?

Yes, I can. Because Obama also believes in a life of public service as did JFK. That quote was Kennedy's call to young people to join the Peace Corps, not as conservatives now think, telling people not to expect something for nothing.

That quote has been so misused by conservatives over the past few years, it's high time they remember what Kennedy was talking about. He wasn't talking about government programs to benefit the poor, he was talking about not taking big salaries and instead, giving two years of your life to the service of the poor without asking for anything in return.

You are sorely mistaken about obama

"You're full of shit"
"You're Canadian"

Maybe I'm wrong but I recalled someone with a name like yours or close to it say they were from Norway or a country similar. You may live here but I don't think you were born here.

Maybe I'm wrong but I recalled someone with a name like yours or close to it say they were from Norway or a country similar. You may live here but I don't think you were born here.

I suppose you want my birth certificate so you can claim to have talked to my grandmother in Kenya- right? :lmao:

Let me guess -- based on some foggy memory association of "Norway" (?) my points can be dismissed as those of a "foreigner". Because actually addressing the point --- which is the same regardless where the poster comes from-- would be too much brain work. That's where we're going, right?

I suppose you want my birth certificate so you can claim to have talked to my grandmother in Kenya- right? :lmao:

Let me guess -- based on some foggy memory association of "Norway" (?) my points can be dismissed as those of a "foreigner". Because actually addressing the point --- which is the same regardless where the poster comes from-- would be too much brain work. That's where we're going, right?

If it's dealing with this country and you are a foreigner anything you say about what is good and is not good for this country is irrelevant.
And no that person wasn't you he had a helicopter for an avatar.

If it's dealing with this country and you are a foreigner anything you say about what is good and is not good for this country is irrelevant.

Are you thinking of Saigon?

Saigon's a journalist and he's from Finland. You actually confused Finland and Norway? They all look alike to you?

Saigon's a journalist and he's from Finland. You actually confused Finland and Norway? They all look alike to you?
I said Norway or a country like that how is that confusing to you or makes you think it was confusing to me? they are foreign countries one just like the other:lol:

I said Norway or a country like that how is that confusing to you or makes you think it was confusing to me? they are foreign countries one just like the other:lol:

Finland isn't "like Norway" -- they don't even speak languages that are in any way related. And Saigon (who does have a helicopter avatar) is a journalist, writer and historian. He knows a hell of a lot more about North Carolina than you do about Norway or pretty much anywhere else.

So you have no valid reason whatsoever that a foreigner isn't entitled to opine here.

Finland isn't "like Norway" -- they don't even speak languages that are in any way related. And Saigon (who does have a helicopter avatar) is a journalist, writer and historian. He knows a hell of a lot more about North Carolina than you do about Norway or pretty much anywhere else.

So you have no valid reason whatsoever that a foreigner isn't entitled to opine here.
What's the difference? They aren't America and we'll never be like them. THANK GOD.

They have no say about the affairs of this country because the laws of this country do not affect them.
502.gif

Last edited:

What's the difference? They aren't America and we'll never be like them. THANK GOD.

They have no say about the affairs of this country because the laws of this country do not affect them.
502.gif

That's a nice map. Makes me want to call a travel agent. But not necessary, I know exactly where they are.

So why do you say "THANK GOD"? What do you know about either country? You can't even tell them apart. :dunno:

Forum List

Back