Was JFK the last conservative democrat president?

I suppose you want my birth certificate so you can claim to have talked to my grandmother in Kenya- right? :lmao:

Let me guess -- based on some foggy memory association of "Norway" (?) my points can be dismissed as those of a "foreigner". Because actually addressing the point --- which is the same regardless where the poster comes from-- would be too much brain work. That's where we're going, right?

If it's dealing with this country and you are a foreigner anything you say about what is good and is not good for this country is irrelevant.
And no that person wasn't you he had a helicopter for an avatar.

Are you thinking of Saigon?

Saigon's a journalist and he's from Finland. You actually confused Finland and Norway? They all look alike to you?

bigrebn cthinks the US is part of North Kakalaky, pogo: he is a trip.

No, he would not understand the difference in the Baltic nations at all.

rebbie thinks affordable and accessible health care for all Americans is somehow un-American.

Everyone who is not on the far right, and a number who are, know that he is a militia nutter who is gun crazy.

JFK would never have had anything to do with or say positive about these folks.

Last edited:
Care to explain what founding father was a liberal by today standards?
I'll give you Hamilton

You're funny. The founding fathers were REVOLUTIONARIES, for cryin' out loud. They weren't just trying to overthrow A government; they were trying to overthrow the prevailing system of governance at the time in favor of a new form of government which did not exist anywhere within the Western world.

That's not an answer funny boy thats a cop out. how many founding fathers would subscribe to today's liberals policy? Name them.

ALL of them.

Finland isn't "like Norway" -- they don't even speak languages that are in any way related. And Saigon (who does have a helicopter avatar) is a journalist, writer and historian. He knows a hell of a lot more about North Carolina than you do about Norway or pretty much anywhere else.

So you have no valid reason whatsoever that a foreigner isn't entitled to opine here.
What's the difference? They aren't America and we'll never be like them. THANK GOD.

They have no say about the affairs of this country because the laws of this country do not affect them.
502.gif

That's a nice map. Makes me want to call a travel agent. But not necessary, I know exactly where they are.

So why do you say "THANK GOD"? What do you know about either country? You can't even tell them apart. :dunno:
get a one way ticket. This is the type of post that get's the shit slinging started

As for me saying thank God? It should have been evident why I was thanking God when I said we weren't like them nor will we be.

As for knowing where the countries are located is different from confusing where someone live.

I know enough about them from living in Germany for two years. They are not Americas equal no matter how hard obama tries to make us that way.

You're funny. The founding fathers were REVOLUTIONARIES, for cryin' out loud. They weren't just trying to overthrow A government; they were trying to overthrow the prevailing system of governance at the time in favor of a new form of government which did not exist anywhere within the Western world.

That's not an answer funny boy thats a cop out. how many founding fathers would subscribe to today's liberals policy? Name them.

ALL of them.

None of them would have tolerated the social cons or the other wacks.

ALL of them.

You are a lying sack of shit.

On the 50th anniversary of the death of JFK, I think the question should be asked. Was JFK the last conservative democrat president?

JFK lowered taxes and fought to keep debt low.

President Kennedy on Raising Revenue through Tax Cuts and Economic Growth - YouTube

He even opposed the Fed via Executive order 11110

John F. Kennedy Assassination and Executive Order 11110 (The Real Reason He Was Killed) - YouTube

JFK asked the nation to ask what they could do for their country, rather than what their country could do for them.

So was JFK the last of the Mohicans in terms of conservatives in the democrat party?

No wonder a leftist killed him. They had to get LBJ in there to wage war in Vietnam, and then run of deficits, and pass massive entitlements that would cripple the gold standard. It then forced Nixon to capitulate to the Fed and create a worthless fiat currency, so that they could just print limitless funny money and run trillion dollar deficits.

There is no doubt about it, JFK had to die. May he rest in peace.

The answer to that is YES--in fact, he was most quoted by Ronald Reagan.

If it's dealing with this country and you are a foreigner anything you say about what is good and is not good for this country is irrelevant.
And no that person wasn't you he had a helicopter for an avatar.

Saigon's a journalist and he's from Finland. You actually confused Finland and Norway? They all look alike to you?

rebbie thinks affordable and accessible health care for all Americans is somehow un-American.

Everyone who is not on the far right, and a number who are, know that he is a militia nutter who is gun crazy.

How many times are you going to side step that post I made to you about JFK quotes?

ALL of them.

Nope, neither JFK nor the Founders would have tolerated the like of you.

Hell yeah the man who said this was a flaming fucking liberal

A tax cut means higher family income and higher business profits and a balanced federal budget.... As the national income grows, the federal government will ultimately end up with more revenues. Prosperity is the real way to balance our budget. By lowering tax rates, by increasing jobs and income, we can expand tax revenues and finally bring our budget into balance.

By calling attention to a well-regulated militia for the security of the Nation, and the right of each citizen to keep and bear arms, our founding fathers recognized the essentially civilian nature of our economy. Although it is extremely unlikely that the fear of governmental tyranny, which gave rise to the 2nd amendment, will ever be a major danger to our Nation, the amendment still remains an important declaration of our basic military-civilian relationship, in which every citizen must be ready to participate in the defense of his country. For that reason I believe the 2nd Amendment will always be important.

A man does what he must -- in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers -- and this is the basis of all human morality.

Conformity is the jailer of freedom and the enemy of growth.

Every time that we try to lift a problem from our own shoulders, and shift that problem to the hands of the government, to the same extent we are sacrificing the liberties of our people.

oh yeah he was a liberal :lol::eusa_whistle:

What's the difference? They aren't America and we'll never be like them. THANK GOD.

They have no say about the affairs of this country because the laws of this country do not affect them.
502.gif

That's a nice map. Makes me want to call a travel agent. But not necessary, I know exactly where they are.

So why do you say "THANK GOD"? What do you know about either country? You can't even tell them apart. :dunno:
get a one way ticket. This is the type of post that get's the shit slinging started

And why do you start so slinging? Come on, this is revealing...

As for me saying thank God? It should have been evident why I was thanking God when I said we weren't like them nor will we be.

It isn't. If you want something evident, then evidence it.

As for knowing where the countries are located is different from confusing where someone live.

I knew both, you knew neither. What does that tell us?

I know enough about them from living in Germany for two years. They are not Americas equal no matter how hard obama tries to make us that way.

So -- you know about Norway and Finland --- from living in Germany.
:lmao:

And how does ANY of that make the posts of a Canadian invalid?

ALL of them.

America was founded on LIBERAL tenets. Conservatives in 1776 were called Tories, Redcoats, Lobsterbacks and Loyalists.

When conservatives ultimately get their hands on any government, they turn it into what conservatism has ALWAYS been about...aristocracies, plutocracies and oligarchies.

ALL of them.

America was founded on LIBERAL tenets. Conservatives in 1776 were called Tories, Redcoats, Lobsterbacks and Loyalists.

When conservatives ultimately get their hands on any government, they turn it into what conservatism has ALWAYS been about...aristocracies, plutocracies and oligarchies.

You do realize that is the biggest pile of shit one could ever write on the internet?
So you're say the founding fathers went to war for liberty from big government so we could have big government today? Not one but Hamilton would support any liberal policy of today.

How many times are you going to side step that post I made to you about JFK quotes?

There is nothing in those posts that would make a sane person think that he would associate with the insanity of today's far right.

We can always tell when you are tippling, bigrebnc. :lol:

JFK never, ever would have associated with the far right of today politically.

He would have beat their butts as he did in 1960: whiny JBS witches.

And why do you start so slinging? Come on, this is revealing...

It isn't. If you want something evident, then evidence it.

I knew both, you knew neither. What does that tell us?

So -- you know about Norway and Finland --- from living in Germany.
:lmao:

And how does ANY of that make the posts of a Canadian invalid?

What does anyone but an American have vested in America? Again they have no say with what happens here.

We can always tell when you are tippling, bigrebnc. :lol:

JFK never, ever would have associated with the far right of today politically.

He would have beat their butts as he did in 1960: whiny JBS witches.

It is noted that it can be shown when jake is trolling he'll side step things that go aginst him.

JFK 1950
Every time that we try to lift a problem from our own shoulders, and shift that problem to the hands of the government, to the same extent we are sacrificing the liberties of our people.

Forum List

Back