Was Trump mocking the disabled "cool"?

I've repeatedly discussed Trump's polices on this very site, and why I support them, and why I think they can get large portions of the democratic base to cross party lines and vote for him.

He has zero policies none ...the wall is just for rubes ...forget that...you are whiny little baby boy a titty baby...you think Daddy Trump is gonna help you lol...that is sad and pathetic LOL
Trump 'source' says Donald Trump will figure out what his policies are ...

I run into this a lot with lefties.

THey actually believe that since they disagree with something that is does not exist.

No, meme included, because nothing can be more insulting to you than repeating your own words.

He has zero policies none ...the wall is just for rubes ...forget that...you are whiny little baby boy a titty baby...you think Daddy Trump is gonna help you lol...that is sad and pathetic LOL
Trump 'source' says Donald Trump will figure out what his policies are ...

Now, I'm getting confused......Didn't Trump himself say that his so-called policies are nothing but suggestions?
Exactly , when they call him on something he has said he goes "oh it was only a suggestion" the rubes like Correl get a tingle from that stuff LOL...they think its "leadership" ... Trump knows he could kill a puppy in Times square and Correl would go "he deserved killing"

Discussing the interests and possible voting of Working Class Whites is not playing a "White Race Card".
It takes a city slicker NY Billionaire to be a champion of the working class LOL...

Like FDR?

FDR served as Secretary of the Navy and Governor of NY before being President...LOL
FDR you are going to compare Donald Fucking Trump to FDR ??????????????????? wooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo...FDR married only once never declared bankruptcy and was concerned for others ...Trump is narcissistic serial philanderer

That wasn't what you mocked Trump for. YOu mocked him for being a rich, slick, New Yorker.

Are you saying that what you mocked him with was not what you were mocking him FOR?

61999757.jpg

Discussing the interests and possible voting of Working Class Whites is not playing a "White Race Card".
It takes a city slicker NY Billionaire to be a champion of the working class LOL...

Like FDR?

FDR served as Secretary of the Navy and Governor of NY before being President...LOL
FDR you are going to compare Donald Fucking Trump to FDR ??????????????????? wooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo...FDR married only once never declared bankruptcy and was concerned for others ...Trump is narcissistic serial philanderer

That wasn't what you mocked Trump for. YOu mocked him for being a rich, slick, New Yorker.

Are you saying that what you mocked him with was not what you were mocking him FOR?
FDR did not spend his life like Trump...he served in various Government roles of increasing responsibility...sure he was rich but he was not an intellectual light weight like Trump ..have I told you that you are a whinny titty baby?

Good picture of yourself, Correll. You are the one who melts down. We in the GOP who still hold to its traditions and values will bring down Trump along with women, minorities, veterans, whoever else Trump has maligned.

You can yell and smell, but that is how it is going to be. You will keep posting images and melt down.

You don't get to engage in vicious name calling and then expect your complaints about civility to be taken seriously.
You are projecting again, as you always do.

We will not let the far right tell the rest of us how it is going to be.

No, I was talking to you seriously and honestly, and you responded with a lie.

You don't get to engage in vicious name calling and then expect your complaints about civility to be taken seriously.

Like FDR?

FDR did not spend his life like Trump...he served in various Government roles of increasing responsibility...sure he was rich but he was not an intellectual light weight like Trump ..have I told you that you are a whinny titty baby?

And that wasn't what you mocked Trump for, either. YOu mocked him for being a rich, slick, New Yorker.

61999757.jpg

By the way I mock Trump for every thing...from his Girly magazine whoore wife to his so called intellect to his having been married three times to his four bankruptcies for his crazy ego ...everything...his total lack of honesty
Fact Checkers Prove That 91% of the Things Donald Trump Says Are Fal$e

We keep telling you. He wasn't mocking a disabled reporter he was mocking OBama. If you guys didn't think he was a god or something you would see that he is clearly retarded.

[

what is the matter are you "bleeding out of somewhere"...serious question

Don't you think that its a bit "incongruous" for a "balls to the wall " Trump slave to be whining about insults when insults is all Trump offers

Think Boy think
1255600.gif

Donald-Trump-Mocks-A-Reporter-With-A-Disability-And-Says-He-Doesnt-Remember.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

I know Republicans thought it was hilarious and still do, but what about the rest of America?

Not only that, this played all over the world. This crude man is how the rest of the world will see America. I'm surprised that Republicans are fine with that. Republicans have said Obama has no class. If this is the GOP's definition of class, what is their definition of crude?
It is all part of Trumps obsession with appearance

Corrells defense is interesting.

Anyone Trump mocked in the past, present or future deserves it. And people think republicans are all sheep...I dont know why

You noting what is occurring with Tyrone?

He mocked Trump for being a "rich, slick new yorker".

And when I said, "like FDR", he's been explaining how WHAT he mocked him WITH, is not WHY he mocked him.

That he was mocking Trump for being Trump, not for being a "rich, slick, new yorker".

61999757.jpg

Why did his disability deserve to be mocked?

Why was he shaking if he was not mocking his disability? Come on show me some of that Crack Whore honesty!

1. HE deserved to be mocked.

2. That was how he mocked the reporter. D'uh.

I asked why did his DISABILITY deserve to be mocked. Try again

I tried three times. I will try more.

Asking the question again won't change the answer. That is your answer.

So you dont have an answer and this is the best you got. Hey, at least you showed off your crack whore honesty

I will try again.

Epic melt down.

Unbelievable how some morons would actually compare Trump to FDR.

As a man, I have no problem stating when another man is handsome, has charisma and sounds intelligent...HOWEVER, I cannot find one of those freaking attributes to state about Trump.

One has to wonder that were it not for his money, and was only making $50K per year, if this dimwit would attract ANY attention.

2. That was how he mocked the reporter. D'uh.

I asked why did his DISABILITY deserve to be mocked. Try again

I tried three times. I will try more.

Asking the question again won't change the answer. That is your answer.

So you dont have an answer and this is the best you got. Hey, at least you showed off your crack whore honesty

I will try again.

Epic melt down.

CC, keeps saying that I didn't answer her, when I plainly did.

So, I keeping repeating it hoping that somehow this time it will catch her eye.

You calling it a meltdown, doesn't make it one.

They accuse Trump of being narcicist because they are pissed off at that fact that the most self-absorbed president ever was their guy. Now they got to retaliate. It is like nan nan na boo boo boo politics or something. I wish the left would just grow up or something so we don't have to listen to this garbage anymore.

Unbelievable how some morons would actually compare Trump to FDR.

As a man, I have no problem stating when another man is handsome, has charisma and sounds intelligent...HOWEVER, I cannot find one of those freaking attributes to state about Trump.

One has to wonder that were it not for his money, and was only making $50K per year, if this dimwit would attract ANY attention.

He defeated 16 other contenders to be the Republican Nominee.

If you can't see his "charisma" or his "intelligence", that's a reflection on your lack of objective perception, not reality.

And Tyrone mocked Trump for being a "rich slick new yorker".

Just like FDR.

But it turns out that WHAT Tyrone mocked Trump WITH was not the REASON he mocked Trump and NOT an indication that he was mocking the whole group of "rich slick new yorkers".

If I was to be the level of dishonest you lefties are, I would have rejected his claim to support FDR and accuse him of hating ALL "rich new yorkers".

61999757.jpg

That he was mocking Trump for being Trump, not for being a "rich, slick, new yorker".
I mock Trump and I mock you from many angles ...you are just a pathetic suck up to what you think is an "alpha male" ........FDR is another galaxy far from Trump weak intellect and narcissistic ego ...get real titty baby LOL

by the way "you are mouth breathing"

Forum List

Back