🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Was your vote affected by Russian interference?

If so, please explain.

If not, why all the hoopla?

Nope...but my neighbors was due to media prescribed “compassion” for illegal wetbacks. Mexico owns the entire Mexifornia Democracy....next up, D.C. and the whole republic. Weird that not one LefTard has bitched about Mexico stealing California huh?
“But, but, but.....RUSSIA!”

"Russian interference" looks like another Deep State puppets attempt to hurt Trump with his intentions to establish good relationship with Russia ans to put sanctions on Deep State #1 enemy, Russia. Same thing has happened in 2016. It looks like normal Americans are getting tired of this non-stop BS.

upload_2018-12-24_12-28-23.png

BTW, Ukrainian officials have interfered in US elections a lot more than alleged Russians: they were trashing Trump when he was a candidate, donated money to Clinton, framed Manafort (who worked in Ukraine) to harm Trump.

The Clinton foundation is also linked directly to Ukrainian oligarchs:
Between 2009 and 2013, including when Mrs. Clinton was secretary of state, the Clinton Foundation received at least $8.6 million from the Victor Pinchuk Foundation, according to that foundation, which is based in Kiev, Ukraine. It was created by Mr. Pinchuk, whose fortune stems from a pipe-making company. He served two terms as an elected member of the Ukrainian Parliament and is a proponent of closer ties between Ukraine and the European Union.
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com

Why is Soros Media silent about all that^?

Is USA a banana republic to allow the foreigners to interfere their elections?

If so, please explain.

Many peoples vote were cancelled out when illegal aliens went into the voting booth to vote when they shouldn't of been allowed to in the first place. Is that interference in the Democracy of this country? If not, then why dont we allow everything to vote?

If so, please explain.

Mine? No.

But if you’re truly undecided and you read these hacked e-mails (shockingly only the Democratic National Committee and HRC campaign Manager Podesta’s e-mails were released) that were published, perhaps your vote was swayed by the negativity.

The real question is, of course, why the Russians decided to hack only the Democrats and who directed such hacking and/or singularity of the hacking.

Six Russians came to my house, tied me up in my basement, printed six ballots and forced me to vote for Trump! I’ll swear they were too cute.

While I am generally dismissive of the notion that any vote counts for anything, my contempt falls far short of that held by those who believe the Russkies influenced anything.

It wasn't the Russians. It was the fact that Hillary was on the ballot. Given the choice between her and a quart of potato salad left out in the hot Texas sun for 6 hours, the potato salad would have won hands down.

If so, please explain.

Mine? No.

But if you’re truly undecided and you read these hacked e-mails (shockingly only the Democratic National Committee and HRC campaign Manager Podesta’s e-mails were released) that were published, perhaps your vote was swayed by the negativity.

The real question is, of course, why the Russians decided to hack only the Democrats and who directed such hacking and/or singularity of the hacking.

Have you bitched about the foot soldiers planted here by Mexicrats?

LefTard Logic:
“Encourage foreign nations to ‘meddle’ in U.S. democracy...BUT X nation must be a shithole, the infiltrators can not be self funded Whites with an iQ and they can not run ads in cyberspace....they must plant illegals here to drop litters of anchor babies who will eventually vote on their shithole nations interests. That’s how you properly encourage meddling within our democracy.”

The only thing the Russians influenced was in providing the Democrats a convenient framework for the ongoing plot against the duly-elected president.

The real question is, of course, why the United States Department of Justice decided to hack into the Trump Campaign (using a fake dossier paid for by the DNC) and who directed that whitewashing of Hillary's email investigation.

sigh, once again, the Russian objective was to get citizens NOT TO VOTE.... for Hillary....

Trump even bragged about it and thanked African Americans for not coming out to vote, as one example....

and this past week we saw that it was the Russians and their focus on the black community and the black voters to be discouraged and not vote.... and it worked.... Trump was a happy camper!

Why is it that right wingers fail to understand the entire operation of the Russians.... had nothing to do with changing ones vote, but a campaign to discourage people from voting.... with their lies, propaganda, trolls, bots, wikileaks, facebook ads, twitter reposts etc to discourage Democratic voters, the black community, the Bernie supporters etc.... so they wouldn't come out to vote....

The only thing the Russians influenced was in providing the Democrats a convenient framework for the ongoing plot against the duly-elected president.
Wrong. That was done by all anti-Russians: McCain, Steele, FBI and other Deep State puppets.
View attachment 236598

View attachment 236599

View attachment 236601
So what? It was above board, the proper documents were recorded for Orh passing what info he got onward....

and btw, Steele was not fired from the FBI... he didn't work for the FBI.... the FBI stopped publicly working with him because they believed Steele had talked with the press when they had asked him not to do that.... not because his dossier type field notes, were not helpful....

turns out it was not Steele but McCain's guy, who gave the dossier to Buzzfeed..... is what I heard this past week....

sigh, once again, the Russian objective was to get citizens NOT TO VOTE.... for Hillary....

Trump even bragged about it and thanked African Americans for not coming out to vote, as one example....

and this past week we saw that it was the Russians and their focus on the black community and the black voters to be discouraged and not vote.... and it worked.... Trump was a happy camper!

Why is it that right wingers fail to understand the entire operation of the Russians.... had nothing to do with changing ones vote, but a campaign to discourage people from voting.... with their lies, propaganda, trolls, bots, wikileaks, facebook ads, twitter reposts etc to discourage Democratic voters, the black community, the Bernie supporters etc.... so they wouldn't come out to vote....

Here is a timeline of what Russia did regarding the 2016 election. It was multi-faceted and very amateurish, more interested in promoting racial discord between the various factions than a concerted effort to elect Trump. Putin had Hillary's emails, and she was supposed to win by a landslide, so he was ready for whoever won.
Timeline of Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections - Wikipedia

Google CEO admits Russia paid $4,700 for ads, not a serious effort to sway a presidential election

If so, please explain.

No, because it was no 'Russian Interference'

The intel services are all wrong?

What exactly do you think the intel services said? I heard them say no votes were changed. Russia hacked the DNC and Hillary's illegal server. They should have bought better cyber-security software instead of a barge of fireworks. Putin didn't release Hillary's 33,000 emails, he probably wanted to blackmail her if she won.

Russia meddled in US elections since 1946. WTF did we pay Obama's CIA, FBI, and NSA to do? Wasn't it their job to protect the US from foreign meddling?
'Stand Down': How The Obama Team Blew The Response To Russian Meddling | HuffPost

Forum List

Back