Washing machines/dryers prices up 17% under Trump (thank you, tariffs)

Wanna buy laundry equipment for your home? Good luck paying more than you used to, thanks to Donald J. Trump and his tariffs.
In this thread, we will come up with ideas as to how to lower said prices again:
Opinion | Trump’s tariffs are already backfiring

And, if it stays that way the manufacturers will reopen their plants here and give jobs to AMERICAN workers to build them..

THANKS TRUMP!

And if If all the raindrops were lemon drops and gum drops Oh what a rain that will be.

Sorry buddy, all the "ifs" in the world cannot turn back time.

Tell that to every country that was led down the primrose path by progressivism but then figured out how to get rid of those shackles. Romania was a progressive hell hole but, after their revolution (begun with single shot target pistols, just imagine how many fewer casualties the heroic revolutionaries would have suffered were they not disarmed by their progressive government) they have become an IT hot spot and the wealth is flowing in. There are few useful roads, yet there are Ferrari's Lambo's and Teslas all over the place. Something you would have never seen under their former progressive government.

You dumb fuck, they did not go back to the “old days”, they moved forward to something new.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Wanna buy laundry equipment for your home? Good luck paying more than you used to, thanks to Donald J. Trump and his tariffs.
In this thread, we will come up with ideas as to how to lower said prices again:

And, if it stays that way the manufacturers will reopen their plants here and give jobs to AMERICAN workers to build them..

THANKS TRUMP!

And if If all the raindrops were lemon drops and gum drops Oh what a rain that will be.

Tell that to every country that was led down the primrose path by progressivism but then figured out how to get rid of those shackles. Romania was a progressive hell hole but, after their revolution (begun with single shot target pistols, just imagine how many fewer casualties the heroic revolutionaries would have suffered were they not disarmed by their progressive government) they have become an IT hot spot and the wealth is flowing in. There are few useful roads, yet there are Ferrari's Lambo's and Teslas all over the place. Something you would have never seen under their former progressive government.

You dumb fuck, they did not go back to the “old days”, they moved forward to something new.

Where did I say they went back to the "old days" you dumb fuck? I said they got rid of the shackles of progressivism. You sound like a sock of olfraud.

THANKS TRUMP!

Where did I say they went back to the "old days" you dumb fuck? I said they got rid of the shackles of progressivism. You sound like a sock of olfraud.

You are a very confused person, I said you cannot turn back time and you gave an example of something, if they were not turning back time, then why the fuck did you give the example.

Keeping in mind you are the one that is supporting the central government taking more control over the economy, not me...that makes you the progressive, not me.

THANKS TRUMP!

You are a very confused person, I said you cannot turn back time and you gave an example of something, if they were not turning back time, then why the fuck did you give the example.

Keeping in mind you are the one that is supporting the central government taking more control over the economy, not me...that makes you the progressive, not me.

I didn't say they turned back time either, dumb fuck. Learn how to read ENGLISH!

I didn't say they turned back time either, dumb fuck. Learn how to read ENGLISH!

So, why did you give them as an example in your reply to my post about turning back time?

So, why did you give them as an example in your reply to my post about turning back time?

So, you had no reason and it had nothing to do with my post at all. Got it! Thanks It was just some random story that had nothing to do with my post or this thread even. Though, in context of the thread it is a good example of people moving on to new industries vice trying to revive dead ones.

Maybe they'll start making those washers & dryers in the US again. I'll gladly pay a little more if it means helping out fellow American Workers. Good on Trump for trying. :thup:

So many fuckin dumb greedy Americans. Many would gladly sell their fellow Americans out to get a cheaper washer & dryer. One could rightfully call those folks 'Traitors.'

Maybe they'll start making those washers & dryers in the US again. I'll gladly pay a little more if it means helping out fellow American Workers. Good on Trump for trying. :thup:

There are lots of washers and dryers made in the US already, plenty for you to choose from to help out your fellow American. Why were you not doing so already?

So many fuckin dumb greedy Americans. Many would gladly sell their fellow Americans out to get a cheaper washer & dryer. One could rightfully call those folks 'Traitors.'

You are right ,we should all buy inferior shit that cost more just to help out our fellow Americans!

There are lots of washers and dryers made in the US already, plenty for you to choose from to help out your fellow American. Why were you not doing so already?

Cool, more being made in the US would be even better. At least Trump's trying. That's so much more than many past US Presidents have done.

Cool, more being made in the US would be even better. At least Trump's trying. That's so much more than many past US Presidents have done.

Yes, Trump is trying to take away my freedom of choice.

Trump is trying to pick winners and losers in the economy.

And Trump is trying to give the central government even more control over the economy!

Pretty soon we can be just like China and the EU! :113:

You are right ,we should all buy inferior shit that cost more just to help out our fellow Americans!

Buy American, douchebag! Nuff said.

I buy the best quality for the best price.

I do not give a fuck where it is made.

Buy American, help make more washers & dryers being manufactured in America, a reality. :thup:

And Trump is trying to give the central government even more control over the economy!

China and the EU are laughing at the US. They're laughing all the way to the bank.

Buy American, douchebag! Nuff said.

I buy the best quality for the best price.

I do not give a fuck where it is made.

That's because you've become a Globalist douchebag. You could care less about your fellow Americans. Shame on ya.

China and the EU are laughing at the US. They're laughing all the way to the bank.

Yeah, sure they are. That is why we have a higher GDP than both of them, we have lower unemployment rate than both of them!

Forum List

Back