Washington Post: Trump attacks protections for immigrants from ‘shithole’ countries like Haiti

Trump is right. Africa has a billion people and they are all illiterate, unskilled, disease-ridden trash who want to come here and go on welfare. Of course obama and hillary and pelosi say "Great - we're the welfare party so let them come".

Unless you have a PHD in physics or engineering or IT, we don't want you.

Always fascinating to hear from the Trump supporters.

'they are all'.......

The lefties here accuse all Republicans of just about everything.

The point isn't whether or not many if not most of those countries are "shitholes", the issue is that the POTUS shouldn't be referring to other countries with that language.
straight talk offends leftists.

It's not like he told the leaders of those shitholes anything they didn't already know and profit from

The point isn't whether or not many if not most of those countries are "shitholes", the issue is that the POTUS shouldn't be referring to other countries with that language.

Turns out it was Fake News, he didn’t say it. Most of us didn’t have a problem with it because number one, it’s factual, and it was in a private meeting.

It's not like he told the leaders of those shitholes anything they didn't already know and profit from

Straight talk does not need to be offensive to other countries.

The people that make the money in the first place?

or inherited it.....or cheated others out of.......or bribed the treasury to give it to them.....Should I go on, nitwit?

Last edited:
his racist POS prez has managed to unite the entire world and the USA AGAINST him in only one year. That's very hard to do.

But, Russia and perhaps Israel, think that Trump is the "man."....

Last edited:
armies of pissed off blacks to flood the US

Maybe those "armies of pissed off blacks" will not recognize you if you walk around incognito, perhaps wearing your best Sunday garbs???

Miss-Ruth-High-Res-8.jpg
Crap. They said they took that pic down! (-:

Several European countries would love for the U.S. to take their bases out of their borders.......BUT, there's billions to be made by private US conglomerates in having those bases there....so we spend billions in places that don't even want us there.

You right wingers want all-out isolationism...then DO IT !!!..

Fine with me.....

(and then the next Hitler comes along, and the 'good hearted' democrats will scream we have to help save the poor people being invaded)
Exhibit B.

(Psst, who was in office when Hitler was doing his march across Europe?
Which has absolutely NOTHING to do with anything I said.
I so remember a PM you sent me bragging about being non partisan while you show just the opposite every time you post.
I so love watching you kick your own ass.
Well done!
YOu might want to follow the thread back, and note that "Exhibit B"

was
Fine with me.....

(and then the next Hitler comes along, and the 'good hearted' democrats will scream we have to help save the poor people being invaded)

Has everything to do with it.

But, keep up your partisan rants and attacks...

and keep proving you don't have a clue
You hate being exposed as a fraud.. but I'm always willing to do it.
" I'm nonpartisan " is as funny as Trump saying he's not a liar.

You know, up until yesterday when Trump made his "shithole" comment, I NEVER saw the word "shit" or "shithole" anywhere on the news. If they were reporting someone saying stuff like this, they would use ****hole or **** instead.

Now? All the news agencies that are reporting it are actually spelling it out as well as saying it unbleeped, even during morning and afternoon broadcasts.

Yep.............Trump sure is making America great again. Now your kids can learn new and interesting words on the news.

his racist POS prez has managed to unite the entire world and the USA AGAINST him in only one year. That's very hard to do.

But, Russia an perhaps Israel, think that Trump is the "man."....

As Trump continues to mentally and physically deteriorate... and the whole world is outraged over his racist shithole comments, Putin has a huge grin on his face.

Fine with me.....

Exhibit B.

I so remember a PM you sent me bragging about being non partisan while you show just the opposite every time you post.
Well done!

was
Fine with me.....

Exposed?

I'm SURE you enjoy exposing....

yourself.

You know, up until yesterday when Trump made his "shithole" comment, I NEVER saw the word "shit" or "shithole" anywhere on the news. If they were reporting someone saying stuff like this, they would use ****hole or **** instead.

Now? All the news agencies that are reporting it are actually spelling it out as well as saying it unbleeped, even during morning and afternoon broadcasts.

Yep.............Trump sure is making America great again. Now your kids can learn new and interesting words on the news.
please explain, w/o lying, how it's trumps fault the media isn't editing what it says on air.

to be every so clear; W/O LYING

Straight talk does not need to be offensive to other countries.
since when do we care?

are these shitholes going to stop talking our money?

Exhibit B.

Well done!

was
Fine with me.....

Exposed?

I'm SURE you enjoy exposing....

yourself.
No I enjoy proving what you said to me in aPM was BS.

Forum List

Back