Watch as Capitol Police Fight for Their Lives Against J6 Insurrectionists

Yeah, he should have blew her away before breaking the window and taken some of the fellow insurrectionists with her.

PS: Thanks for admitting it was an insurrection.
And THAT post right there says it all about what you on the left want to see happen to any conservative who dares to protest! Blow them away...right, Candy?

And THAT post right there says it all about what you on the left want to see happen to any conservative who dares to protest! Blow them away...right, Candy?
Any conservative (or any other political bend) that tries to stop the peaceful transfer of power. Yes.

I wouldn’t do it the same way. I’d use a higher calibre weapon myself.

Any conservative (or any other political bend) that tries to stop the peaceful transfer of power. Yes.

I wouldn’t do it the same way. I’d use a higher calibre weapon myself.
So you're calling for the assassination of any conservative that protests a questionable election, Candy? Noted...

Protest all you want.

Smash your way into a government building and then try to breach a police barricade and you’ll likely get a bullet in the neck.

Deservedly so.

Protest all you want.

Smash your way into a government building and then try to breach a police barricade and you’ll likely get a bullet in the neck.

Deservedly so.
Most were LET IN THE CAPITOL by entraping FEDS!!!!
Guided the Buffalo guy all around and into the Senate Chamber.
:rolleyes:

Protest all you want.

Deservedly so.
So liberal protesters that breached police barricades and smashed their way into government buildings should have been shot as well, Lesh?

You're an idiot, Crepitus. No other way to say it. Anyone that thinks Donald Trump equals Adolf Hitler either knows nothing about history or is helplessly stupid!
You seem pretty desperate to deny the similarities.

I'm thinking that means you know they are there.

You're an idiot, Crepitus. No other way to say it. Anyone that thinks Donald Trump equals Adolf Hitler either knows nothing about history or is helplessly stupid!
1700578281459.png

So liberal protesters that breached police barricades and smashed their way into government buildings should have been shot as well, Lesh?
If that happened it would not have surprised me if they were shot.

Nor would I have attacked the police for doing so

Most were LET IN THE CAPITOL by entraping FEDS!!!!
Guided the Buffalo guy all around and into the Senate Chamber.
:rolleyes:
Listen you fuckwits… the cops lost the battle

The rioters smashed their way in. At that point the only thing cops could do was limit the damage and that was achieved by keeping the rioters as calm as possible.

We’re some of the cops Trump supporters who undermined their brethren? Yes. And they were disciplined/ fired

You seem pretty desperate to deny the similarities.

I'm thinking that means you know they are there.
I'm a History major, Crepitus. What similarities are you speaking of? To be honest? I can't think of two individuals who are more unlike each other than Donald Trump and Adolf Hitler.

If that happened it would not have surprised me if they were shot.

Nor would I have attacked the police for doing so
It did happen. It happened quite often actually, Lesh and you know what? Not a SINGLE one of those liberal protesters was shot by a Police officer!

Forum List

Back