Watch: Black Hebrew Israelites openly call for genocide off whites

It's not something the group, a fringe group of fanatics, could ever accomplish. So, why give a thought to them?

You don't worry about the people who want to hurt you. You worry about those who actually can.

It's not something the group, a fringe group of fanatics, could ever accomplish. So, why give a thought to them?

You don't worry about the people who want to hurt you. You worry about those who actually can.
They can certainly try. How many of them and sympathizers are there? Include black muslims and black lives matter.

How many people can one guy with a gun, car or bombs kill. Now you have an idea of what kind of damage could be done.

They can certainly try. How many of them and sympathizers are there? Include black muslims and black lives matter.

How many people can one guy with a gun, car or bombs kill. Now you have an idea of what kind of damage could be done.

People talk about killing other people all the time, it's not actually an offense unless A) the person actually believes and fears they may do so, and (B), they actually have the ability to do so.

In other words, a guy calls me from Alaska and says, "I'm driving over to kill you". Chances are pretty slim he's not going to hop in his car and drive to the Midwest to do me in. No one I know is that motivated.

It's hyperbolic rhetoric designed to make some sort of point, goodness knows what that point might be.

Forum List

Back