Watch: Jeff Sessions on importance of prosecuting Bill Clinton over perjury allegations

get

It was inappropriate that as a member of the Trump team he was in a room with this guy. Especially with the hacking allegations. During the congressional confirmation hearings he should have told them that he had met with this guy if he felt that he had done nothing wrong. He should step down as AG for the good of the nation.

Your info is wrong, they met many ambassadors as a member of
foreign affairs before he was part of the Trump team, he was doing his job.
I know, but that is what he said during the confirmation hearings. It looks too much like he was hiding something.

Yeah think about that without left wing propaganda glasses, you are discussing a Russian ambassador, what would you need to hide about them...think hard...but don't say it out loud.
Who knows what connections a Russian 'ambassador, has? You would not send a member of the secret police to speak to him. This lesson from the left wing class was for free.

Sorry you are not getting it, maybe if they were speaking about a specific event you'd want the news to warn the enemies the date and location like the media always ends up doing=telegraph our operations to the enemies.
You are the one not getting it, there was no reason for him to lie.

I know, but that is what he said during the confirmation hearings. It looks too much like he was hiding something.

Yeah think about that without left wing propaganda glasses, you are discussing a Russian ambassador, what would you need to hide about them...think hard...but don't say it out loud.
Who knows what connections a Russian 'ambassador, has? You would not send a member of the secret police to speak to him. This lesson from the left wing class was for free.
Under Obama, lefties saw no wrong.

Under Trump, lefties see wrongs EVERYWHERE.

How can they be so easily duped?
Democrats lack the critical thinking ability to see beyond their fake news they consume....
Agreed. They think news provided by the DNC, is nothing but truthful and accurate.
*L* there's a cipher for them created by Israel, you just use the Israeli method of reading right to left, everything opposite what they say and do works well in deciphering their jargon, since they live in the bizzarro world of opposite logic.

Clinton was tried for perjury and found not guilty.

How about a trial for Sessions? Fair is fair?
If with the Russians he did speak
You can't Jeff Sessions acquit

Just as a source of information on Impeachment figures

Dennis Hastert, one of the GOP stalwarts who led the Impeachment effort , is now doing time in prison...he is a pedophile pervert who raped children while going after Clinton...he is also a historical GOP figure longest serving Speaker in GOP history...

What a damn hypocrite and a liar.

You thinkin he will reach back and prosecute him?

What would you put sessions on trial for?

And I don't recall the Clinton trial.....link?

He doesn't recall the Clinton trial...

...another RW'er wins funniest post of the day and it's not even 8 o'clock.

Dennis Hastert, one of the GOP stalwarts who led the Impeachment effort , is now doing time in prison...he is a pedophile pervert who raped children while going after Clinton...he is also a historical GOP figure longest serving Speaker in GOP history...

Good .. but he deserves worse, Hillary & Bill Clinton do as well, wouldn't you agree?

If with the Russians he did speak
You can't Jeff Sessions acquit

My congressman at the time REPUBLICAN Amory Houghton, voted against impeachment, one of a handful of GOP'ers. It's good to live where even Republicans can have common sense.

Good .. but he deserves worse, Hillary & Bill Clinton do as well, wouldn't you agree?

Clinton was tried and acquitted. Hillary was investigated by Republicans for years.

Clinton was tried and acquitted. Hillary was investigated by Republicans for years.

:laugh: .... and?

Except they have been investigated top to bottom and still no indictment [other than the Political Indictment known as Impeachment] and certainly NO CONVICTIONS....Dennis Hastert though has been indicted and found guilty [not for pedophile acts which were acknowledged but for related cover up acts]...you keep saying the Bill and Hillary Clinton are guilty of some "nebulous something" what you never Clarify or state is what they are supposed to be guilty of ....

What a damn hypocrite and a liar.

In context of the question asked he never lied. I also saw a clip where he said he "could not speak further about the matter"
during the questioning which is a clear cut signal to the congress that they are intruding on classified info. So in reality people asking the question further and trying to force disclosing further classified info or exposing something to the foreign nation & feeding media interferance is in violation.
That being said:
So you are saying we can revisit arresting Hillary then right?
I want you to remember that if she ever gets arrested and you dare claim it's done for supressing or vendetta of opponents like some dictator.

You are mistaken. When the liar said he could not speak further about the matter he means he did not want to answer the question.

Whell then if he didn't answer question, how did he lie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sessions did answer the question but lied.

Except they have been investigated top to bottom and still no indictment [other than the Political Indictment known as Impeachment] and certainly NO CONVICTIONS....Dennis Hastert though has been indicted and found guilty [not for pedophile acts which were acknowledged but for related cover up acts]...you keep saying the Bill and Hillary Clinton are guilty of some "nebulous something" what you never Clarify or state is what they are supposed to be guilty of ....

Well, if you have to ask then you're an idiot.. soooo why bother...:dunno:

besides ... I only brought it up to bug y'all. I don't even want to talk about it.. it's boring...

No , he actually answered the question that was asked, he didn't volunteer any other information, which is what you should always do when being questioned, ask any lawyer.
So please listen to the full question, then the full answer, and stop being spoon fed by MSM.

No , he actually answered the question that was asked, he didn't volunteer any other information, which is what you should always do when being questioned, ask any lawyer.
So please listen to the full question, then the full answer, and stop being spoon fed by MSM.

Nice try, rube.

Nice try, rube.

You must have tried it, looking at the facts are hard sometimes, Oh and you forgot to call me a racist bigot, so thanks.

Forum List

Back