Watch: Jeff Sessions on importance of prosecuting Bill Clinton over perjury allegations

What a damn hypocrite and a liar.

Sessions wasn't under investigation and caught lying to the FBI.

He was listening to Al Franken drone on about a CNN fake news story, and told him he had no communications with Russian about the Trump campaign.

Not that morons like you care to distinguish the difference.

Not so. Sessions clearly said that as a member of the Trump team, he never spoke to the Russians. That is different from saying he spoke to the Russian ambassador but about something else. What a weasel.

Yes, he said he never spoke to the Russians. The context was about the Trump campaign. Not difficult to understand, but I realize you have an Agenda so you will nit pick over the semantics.

It was inappropriate that as a member of the Trump team he was in a room with this guy. Especially with the hacking allegations. During the congressional confirmation hearings he should have told them that he had met with this guy if he felt that he had done nothing wrong. He should step down as AG for the good of the nation.

You mean Senator Sessions?

He was listening to Al Franken drone on about a CNN fake news story, and told him he had no communications with Russian about the Trump campaign.

Not so. Sessions clearly said that as a member of the Trump team, he never spoke to the Russians. That is different from saying he spoke to the Russian ambassador but about something else. What a weasel.

Yes, he said he never spoke to the Russians. The context was about the Trump campaign. Not difficult to understand, but I realize you have an Agenda so you will nit pick over the semantics.

It was inappropriate that as a member of the Trump team he was in a room with this guy. Especially with the hacking allegations. During the congressional confirmation hearings he should have told them that he had met with this guy if he felt that he had done nothing wrong. He should step down as AG for the good of the nation.

Your info is wrong, they met many ambassadors as a member of
foreign affairs before he was part of the Trump team, he was doing his job.

I know, but that is what he said during the confirmation hearings. It looks too much like he was hiding something.

How refreshing to see a senior administration official recuse themselves.

I wonder where that has been the last 8 years.

Yes, Grand Wizard Senator Sessions.

I know, but that is what he said during the confirmation hearings. It looks too much like he was hiding something.
Your fake news told you that....and you consumed it...how precious.....:lol:

You mean your kkk senator Byrd?

Fake news is the new birther movement, and who consumes this?

Fake news is the new birther movement, and who consumes this?
Hillary and you.....:lol:

Yeah think about that without left wing propaganda glasses, you are discussing a Russian ambassador, what would you need to hide about them...think hard...but don't say it out loud.

Anyhow:
Is Al Franken in violation making false charges that obviously were his politicizing the hearing with intent to violate code of conduct and use entrapment.
Also does it expose him for not requiring people of his own party the same abiding measure of the law?

Furthermore I happen to know something regarding his knowledge of Dems in the pockets of & on the take from corporations that he is willing to go after, but they(his party buddies) refuse because they are given lots of money by these corps. He'll go after the corps, but never his team mates and never the process which his team mates stay in office through.
See they hate Trump, because he's gonna remove those games of special interest, this is basically partly a real life version of
Eddie Murphy's The Distinguished Gentleman whereby the non politician is a threat to exposing the corrupt games and cleaning them up.

However:
Their delusions of thinking they can have a coup removing Trump and taking back the WH is liken to that Episode of Catfish where the deluded guy thought he was speaking to and having a relationship with
Katy Perry (Russia) for 6 years.

Really? He has much in common with President Wilson, Hugo Black, and Robert KKK Byrd.

Good for him. Right?

Yeah think about that without left wing propaganda glasses, you are discussing a Russian ambassador, what would you need to hide about them...think hard...but don't say it out loud.
Who knows what connections a Russian 'ambassador, has? You would not send a member of the secret police to speak to him. This lesson from the left wing class was for free.

Who knows what connections a Russian 'ambassador, has? You would not send a member of the secret police to speak to him. This lesson from the left wing class was for free.
Under Obama, lefties saw no wrong.

Under Trump, lefties see wrongs EVERYWHERE.

How can they be so easily duped?

Democrats lack the critical thinking ability to see beyond their fake news they consume....

Democrats lack the critical thinking ability to see beyond their fake news they consume....
Agreed. They think news provided by the DNC, is nothing but truthful and accurate.

Agreed. They think news provided by the DNC, is nothing but truthful and accurate.
Democrats can no longer even understand the actual words creating the news without their MSM filter telling them what to think....democrats are very dangerous to America....

Sorry you are not getting it, maybe if they were speaking about a specific event you'd want the news to warn the enemies the date and location like the media always ends up doing=telegraph our operations to the enemies.

In context of the question asked he never lied. I also saw a clip where he said he "could not speak further about the matter"
during the questioning which is a clear cut signal to the congress that they are intruding on classified info. So in reality people asking the question further and trying to force disclosing further classified info or exposing something to the foreign nation & feeding media interferance is in violation.
That being said:
So you are saying we can revisit arresting Hillary then right?
I want you to remember that if she ever gets arrested and you dare claim it's done for supressing or vendetta of opponents like some dictator.

You are mistaken. When the liar said he could not speak further about the matter he means he did not want to answer the question.

Whell then if he didn't answer question, how did he lie?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Herd mentality is my guess ... some lead, some follow .. lefty's follow ..and salivate

Forum List

Back