Watch this video and then consider Kim Davis....

How's the Kim Davis recall petition coming?

Kim Davis needs a different job-----she should be GIVEN a different job
She cant be impeached?

Of course, but obviously the people who elected her don't feel the same as others do and refuse to recall her. I wonder how long it will be before the entire county is jailed? It is the populations responsibility after all.

If no one wants to recall her, how popular would an impeachment be?

Funny, isn't it?

She cant be impeached?

Of course, but obviously the people who elected her don't feel the same as others do and refuse to recall her. I wonder how long it will be before the entire county is jailed? It is the populations responsibility after all.

Funny, isn't it?
She can't be recalled, Kentucky law doesn't have a provision for that.

Some could try to impeach her when the legislature is back in session in January but since the vast majority of Kentuckians are cons that won't happen. Cons don't have that much integrity.

She cant be impeached?

Funny, isn't it?

Some could try to impeach her when the legislature is back in session in January but since the vast majority of Kentuckians are cons that won't happen. Cons don't have that much integrity.

if they can't, they can't------they can ask her to voluntarily take a different position-----does there have to be an "election"----ok ----then do a kind of vote on "this or that" as a solution to the dilemma as in "what's her name"----has agreed to take this post which does not conflict with her creed----VOTE yes or no

She cant be impeached?

Funny, isn't it?

if they can't, they can't------they can ask her to voluntarily take a different position-----does there have to be an "election"----ok ----then do a kind of vote on "this or that" as a solution to the dilemma as in "what's her name"----has agreed to take this post which does not conflict with her creed----VOTE yes or no

Then it is what it is. The people voted her in, and when it's election time they can vote her out.

Gays gamed the system, then they hate the system.

Funny

She cant be impeached?

Funny, isn't it?

Then it is what it is. The people voted her in, and when it's election time they can vote her out.

Funny

we faced similar dilemmas during the civil rights era of the 1960s ----
civil rights win--------over local vote

The tenets of Christianity include: show mercy, feed the hungry, clothe the naked, visit the infirmed and the imprisoned, love your neighbor as you would be loved, judge not lest you be judged.

But there are folks masquerading as Christians who have forgotten those loving, merciful teachings. They have twisted a loving faith. They have perverted the mercy taught by Christ. Today, they want to use this loving faith as a shield for their own political agenda. An agenda that foments hatred, fear and suspicion. An agenda that perpetuates hurtful stereotypes. And those same masqueraders wish to politicize their 'faith' and conduct political purges of their 'faith'.

Their zealotry knows no bounds. They will tell you with a straight face that anyone who votes Democrat can no longer consider themselves a true Christian.

This embarrasses and sickens me. That a group of narrow minded bigots can wrap themselves in ecclesiastical robes and dictate who is legitimate in their Christian faith and who is not. These zealots would be right at home among other narrow minded fundamentalists in other faiths, like Islam. What is the main difference between the new American fundamentalist and the Taliban? One group pays attention to the cardinal points of the compass to pray.

The tenets of Christianity include: show mercy, feed the hungry, clothe the naked, visit the infirmed and the imprisoned, love your neighbor as you would be loved, judge not lest you be judged.

But there are folks masquerading as Christians who have forgotten those loving, merciful teachings. They have twisted a loving faith. They have perverted the mercy taught by Christ. Today, they want to use this loving faith as a shield for their own political agenda. An agenda that foments hatred, fear and suspicion. An agenda that perpetuates hurtful stereotypes. And those same masqueraders wish to politicize their 'faith' and conduct political purges of their 'faith'.

Their zealotry knows no bounds. They will tell you with a straight face that anyone who votes Democrat can no longer consider themselves a true Christian.

This embarrasses and sickens me. That a group of narrow minded bigots can wrap themselves in ecclesiastical robes and dictate who is legitimate in their Christian faith and who is not. These zealots would be right at home among other narrow minded fundamentalists in other faiths, like Islam. What is the main difference between the new American fundamentalist and the Taliban? One group pays attention to the cardinal points of the compass to pray.

Both the elephant and the donkey are animals

True. But one faction of American politics has taken the mantle of Christianity and have started treating Christians as RINOs. They are conducting a political and an ecumenical purge and it's troubling.

True. But one faction of American politics has taken the mantle of Christianity and have started treating Christians as RINOs. They are conducting a political and an ecumenical purge and it's troubling.

there is a kind of world wide -----"back to the old time religion" trend going on right now------started a few decades ago and it has been in effect world wide.
The caliphate is a manifestation of that trend as is Imperial Iran and Imperial
Turkey re islam But less recognized-----IMPERIAL RUSSIA has activated as has IMPERIAL CHINA . Our little tea party movement is-------real but a mere shadow of the Islamic, far eastern, and mother Russia manifestations.
It is taking a really long time for the USA to wake up to the IMMINENT DANGER

Sharia Law is not in the Koran.

It is clear that you never read the koran and hadiths-----lots of sharia law IS in the koran and hadiths----including lots of elements of the filth of dhimmia ----and also ---specifically JIZYA. Try not to swallow Islamic propaganda WHOLE

Sharia is a combination of the quran, hadiths, fatwas and oral traditions decided upon by a group of mullah. There are many versions of sharia depending on the school of though. There is no absolute sharia for all muslims around the world.

It is not so different that all the christian churches reading the bible and interpreting it so very differently, often quite contrary to other churches.

Sharia Law is not in the Koran.

It is clear that you never read the koran and hadiths-----lots of sharia law IS in the koran and hadiths----including lots of elements of the filth of dhimmia ----and also ---specifically JIZYA. Try not to swallow Islamic propaganda WHOLE

Sharia is a combination of the quran, hadiths, fatwas and oral traditions decided upon by a group of mullah. There are many versions of sharia depending on the school of though. There is no absolute sharia for all muslims around the world.

It is not so different that all the christian churches reading the bible and interpreting it so very differently, often quite contrary to other churches.

not all that different from the manner in which jewish law and custom was elaborated ----AND even hindu-----customs----and----whatever is hindu law---there
must be some sort of code of law -----I cannot comment ----I don't know

Player Page : Do Muslims believe sharia law supersedes the Constitution? : CenturyLink

I am a Christian and, while I understand her faith and her stance, we have to also consider whether she is putting her faith and responsibility as a government official above the US Constitution AND I she is, is she correct

What is different from what she did with a Muslim that says Sharia law is above the US Constitution? FOX never went there, as long as I watched the video. What do you think?
Any Christian that supports Democrats is a hypocrite.

It's true.

Concerning their support of Abortion, homosexual marriage and such I agree. If someone is still a registered Democrat and decides to follow Jesus Christ I support them in their faith to the utmost.

Player Page : Do Muslims believe sharia law supersedes the Constitution? : CenturyLink

I am a Christian and, while I understand her faith and her stance, we have to also consider whether she is putting her faith and responsibility as a government official above the US Constitution AND I she is, is she correct

What is different from what she did with a Muslim that says Sharia law is above the US Constitution? FOX never went there, as long as I watched the video. What do you think?

I am reminded of what Jesus said....Render therefore unto Caesar the things which are Caesar's; and unto God the things that are God's.

so far-----having read the NT------I am not convinced that Jesus actually said that.
It is out of character -------it suggests that he advocated submission to roman
authority. If Jesus actually advocated submission to Roman authority---he would not have chased the money changers from the temple courtyard. Which is it-----
"pay your unjust tax tribute to rome" ----or "resist roman corruption in Jerusalem"??????

What did the money changers have to do with Roman law? They were the Trumps of their day, taking advantage of poor people and the common worker. He cleared his father's house. End of story....

Any Christian that supports Democrats is a hypocrite.

It's true.

Concerning their support of Abortion, homosexual marriage and such I agree. If someone is still a registered Democrat and decides to follow Jesus Christ I support them in their faith to the utmost.
Separate politics from faith. One's stand on social issues bears no weight on one's faith.

Conflating politics with religion is a fool's game. A game designed and intended to further divide people. Not at all what faith was intended for.

She cant be impeached?

Funny, isn't it?

Funny

we faced similar dilemmas during the civil rights era of the 1960s ----
civil rights win--------over local vote

Too bad this is about obsessive compulsive behavior and not civil rights.

Forum List

Back