Watch Trump ask Russians to Commit Espionage Against US, by begging them to hack Hillary's email!

Reagan spoke of a short ning city on a hill. George H.W. Bush spoke of a thousand points of light. Bill Clinton spoke of feeling your pain. George W. Bush spoke of compassionate Conservatism. Barack,Obama spoke of hope and change.

Trump says a judge isn't qualified because of his Mexican heritage. Trump mocks POWs, the disabled, women and immigrants. Trump disses Gold Star families, Muslims, folks protesting White Supremacists. Trump divides by hate, sexism and xenophobia. For those of us smart enough to recognize what he is doing, he is simply too disgusting to regard as anything but a turd with an orange complexion.

But to those so simple minded to buy the shit storm,he is selling, Trump seems politically infallible.

We told you back in 2016 that Donald Trump lacks the character, the comportment and the intellect to serve as president. A lot of people agreed, but found Hillary Clinton as despicable as Donald Trump. We had the two worst candidates from which to chose. Don't try to tell us that Donald J. Trump is actually a great president. He isn't even a great human being. We must suffer through his election until Robert Mueller or some latter day John Wilkes Booth steps up to the plate.

He and his lack of maturity will be roundly rejected this autumn and removed entirely from office in 2020. America can't stay that stupid that long.
All your attacks on Trump are outright lies. You're a lying scum bucket. You're posts are dismissed before I even finish reading them. You're definitely not something I would want to step in.
You are entitled to your opinion, but not your own facts. I have not lied, I just refused to drink the koolaid.. if I posted lies, point them out specifically. Otherwise, watching Fox and reading Breitbart does not make one well informed but well inculcated.

Here's just one of them:

"Trump says a judge isn't qualified because of his Mexican heritage."

Outright lie.
Trump's attack on a judge's Mexican heritage is an attack on the American Idea

Not really.
It's a mexican who happens to be a judge being a racist.
Not really. He's an American of Mexican heritage being smeared by racists.

Obama wouldn't have even pissed on you if you were on fire.

If you didn't suck his dick you would have been considered another hick who "clings" to your Bible and guns.

He was too busy inviting scum like Al Sharpton, the Muslim brotherhood and BLM to give a fuck about regular Americans.
Reagan spoke of a short ning city on a hill. George H.W. Bush spoke of a thousand points of light. Bill Clinton spoke of feeling your pain. George W. Bush spoke of compassionate Conservatism. Barack,Obama spoke of hope and change.

Trump says a judge isn't qualified because of his Mexican heritage. Trump mocks POWs, the disabled, women and immigrants. Trump disses Gold Star families, Muslims, folks protesting White Supremacists. Trump divides by hate, sexism and xenophobia. For those of us smart enough to recognize what he is doing, he is simply too disgusting to regard as anything but a turd with an orange complexion.

But to those so simple minded to buy the shit storm,he is selling, Trump seems politically infallible.

We told you back in 2016 that Donald Trump lacks the character, the comportment and the intellect to serve as president. A lot of people agreed, but found Hillary Clinton as despicable as Donald Trump. We had the two worst candidates from which to chose. Don't try to tell us that Donald J. Trump is actually a great president. He isn't even a great human being. We must suffer through his election until Robert Mueller or some latter day John Wilkes Booth steps up to the plate.

He and his lack of maturity will be roundly rejected this autumn and removed entirely from office in 2020. America can't stay that stupid that long.
All your attacks on Trump are outright lies. You're a lying scum bucket. You're posts are dismissed before I even finish reading them. You're definitely not something I would want to step in.
You are entitled to your opinion, but not your own facts. I have not lied, I just refused to drink the koolaid.. if I posted lies, point them out specifically. Otherwise, watching Fox and reading Breitbart does not make one well informed but well inculcated.

Here's just one of them:

Outright lie.

Specifically, Trump told the Wall Street Journal that U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel had an "absolute conflict" overseeing the case because of his "Mexican heritage" and his membership to a Latino lawyers' association.
Yes, the judge obviously had a conflict of interest. Leftwingers even admit it. They claim all Hispanics hate Trump. How can someone who hates rule objectively on his case? The statement you made implies the Trump said Hispanics don't have the intellectual qualifications to be a judge. It was an outright lie.

Here's just one of them:

Outright lie.

Not really.

How was he "smeared?"

Another nail in Trumps coffin! Video provided by Politico below!!

Trump urges Russia to hack Clinton's email

View attachment 204607
Read the Mueller probe's indictment of 13 Russian nationals and the...

They were all Russian officers.

That means it was ordered by Vladimir Putin. No doubt about it. It came from the top.

Watch Republicans insist they believe Putin over our intelligence agencies. Starting with USMB Republicans.
And nothing will happen the same way nothing happened to the last group of 13 Russians.

Here's just one of them:

Outright lie.

Not really.

Who'll side with mexicans.

Here's just one of them:

Outright lie.

Not really.
He is an American born in Indiana.

Do we even have a Mexican Judge?

He is of mexican descent and will side with mexicans.

Another nuthin burger

Trump ain't going anywhere ...looking like the same can't be said for Rosenstein...and then Mewler

Both of which are republicans. What is Trump now? He wiped out 16 Republicans. What is Trump?

Now he is Robert Hanssen on steroids, not just with Russia, but many countries.

They are as republican as John McCain or a dude that I love outing David Frum.

I need to point out here that most Latinos identify as white. Only the left try to relegate them into a color situation of skin. Most Latinos from SA are white. Shows the ignorange of the Democrats to base this on race.

Here's just one of them:

Outright lie.

Specifically, Trump told the Wall Street Journal that U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel had an "absolute conflict" overseeing the case because of his "Mexican heritage" and his membership to a Latino lawyers' association.
Yes, the judge obviously had a conflict of interest. Leftwingers even admit it. They claim all Hispanics hate Trump. How can someone who hates rule objectively on his case? The statement you made implies the Trump said Hispanics don't have the intellectual qualifications to be a judge. It was an outright lie.
Are you trying to say that a Mexican heritage presents a conflict of interest?

Another nuthin burger

Trump ain't going anywhere ...looking like the same can't be said for Rosenstein...and then Mewler

Both of which are republicans. What is Trump now? He wiped out 16 Republicans. What is Trump?

Now he is Robert Hanssen on steroids, not just with Russia, but many countries.

They are as republican as John McCain or a dude that I love outing David Frum.

Now is he a Robert Hanssen and is doing it right in front of our eyes. I was speaking satire when I asked what was Trump, Trump is only pro Trump. He could give 10 shits about you, whoever you are.

Here's just one of them:

Outright lie.

Not really.

The judge is an American and you are an idiot.

Here's just one of them:

Outright lie.

Not really.

How was he "smeared?"

Curiel was born in Indiana to Mexican parents. "I'm building a wall," Trump said. "It's an inherent conflict of interest."

Here's just one of them:

Outright lie.

You little right wing nut job, yes you. All of the republicans today are known as right wing nut jobs, since you love to call us left wingers. I'd rather be a left winger than a right wing nut job. RWNJ.

Here's just one of them:

Outright lie.

Not really.

There are plenty of Americans of hispanic heritage that are biased.

Here's just one of them:

Outright lie.

Are you trying to say that a Mexican heritage presents a conflict of interest?
It certainly does when you are an Hispanic ruling on a case involving Trump - who started off his campaign by announcing his intention to control illegal immigration. All you leftwing dirtbags claim Mexicans hate him. The judge is a member of the San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association - an obviously partisan organization.

There are plenty of Americans of hispanic heritage that are biased.
How dare you accuse Mexicans of being biased! We all know only white people can be biased.

Here's just one of them:

Outright lie.

You little right wing nut job, yes you. All of the republicans today are known as right wing nut jobs, since you love to call us left wingers. I'd rather be a left winger than a right wing nut job. RWNJ.
Your logic is stunning!

He's standing right there in front of the American people.

Right there.

Later that day, Russia committed it's first hack.

And Republicans are saying it's not true.

How do they do it?

When Trump said he could murder someone in public and get away with it with Republicans, he is absolutely correct.

Exactly what did they hack, the bitches server was turned over to the FBI a year earlier.

Forum List

Back