Watched Michael Steele explain why Republicans hate Christie.

R

rdean

Remember, Michael Steele? The guy to took the Republican Party to victory in 2010?

He said Republicans hate Christie like they hated Rick Scott. Both had the nerve to actually touch Obama. Scott was driven out of the GOP. But Republicans aren't able to get to Christie the same way.

Hilarious. Christie is against gays, against women's rights, doesn't care about the poor. His state's bond rating was lowered. He hasn't brought in any jobs after promising. Hates unions. All the things Republicans think of as "good government". Yet he had the nerve to "touch" the black guy in the WHITE House.

No wonder the Confederate Right Wingers hate him.

Remember, Michael Steele? The guy to took the Republican Party to victory in 2010?

He said Republicans hate Christie like they hated Rick Scott. Both had the nerve to actually touch Obama. Scott was driven out of the GOP. But Republicans aren't able to get to Christie the same way.

Hilarious. Christie is against gays, against women's rights, doesn't care about the poor. His state's bond rating was lowered. He hasn't brought in any jobs after promising. Hates unions. All the things Republicans think of as "good government". Yet he had the nerve to "touch" the black guy in the WHITE House.

You are mostly wrong on all of your points.

So wrong in fact, that comenting on it would be a waste of time.

Playing the race card? Seriously? Oh, brother. :eusa_boohoo:

I will say that sometimes, to help the poor, you must help them to make better choices - sucking up to them with freebies isn't always in their best interest.

I will say that sometimes, to help the poor, you must help them to make better choices - sucking up to them with freebies isn't always in their best interest.

Dean used to be a Republican too

This doesn't warrant a response in general except to say, "Are you for real?"

What do you consider "help" and what do you consider a "freebie"? Make it good.

You still have Republicans saying Obama wasn't born here and somehow sent telegrams for a fake birth announcement in Hawaii. As if his being president was somehow all a sinister plot that started at least 50 years ago.

And I'm talking Republicans in congress. Not just the sheeple.

And these right wingers have the nerve to criticize me?

You still have Republicans saying Obama wasn't born here and somehow sent telegrams for a fake birth announcement in Hawaii. As if his being president was somehow all a sinister plot that started at least 50 years ago.

Obama told his publisher that he wasn't born here

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Obama-Closeup-2.png

'Born in Kenya': Obama's Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."
--------------------------------------

Give it up shitstain. It's been debunked. Now get over it.

oh yeah, they have the nerve to " touch the Dear Leader"

Steel like Powell have both become out of touch with reality

just like rdean

Obama-Closeup-2.png

'Born in Kenya': Obama's Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Yeah, they got everything else right but just grabbed a birth country at random and came up with Kenya. You are the lowest of the low-information Obama Voter

the left hated Christy before his and Obama love affair...called him all kinds of cute names, like tub o lard, fattso, etc

but once he groveled for Obama and put down his own party, they now love love love love him

they are such two faced frkkien hypocrites and all around just pathetic people

Last edited:

Dean used to be a Republican too

until he was TeaBagged by a few Republican youths in front of the student body at his HS....and the rest is history....

hey Dean....since i caught you on the run from the thread..."What Is A Reasonable Republican to the Left"..... were you said i was a racist.....remember that?.....how come you did not take me up on my challenge to you?....i notice you kinda...disappeared....problems?...something you could not prove?....chicken shit?...what?...

the left hated Christy before his and Obama love affair...called him all kinds of cute names, like tub o lard, fattso, etc

but once he groveled for Obama and put down his own party, they now love love love love him

they are such two faced frkkien hypocrites and all around just pathetic people

well, yeah, but who cares about the leftards?

yes, Christie made a big mistake last October, he made even worse one not regretting it publicly - there are ways to make it sound acceptable - but the guy has energy and verve - some features which were so missed last two cycles.

What were you watching, the TV inside your head?

Obama-Closeup-2.png

Yeah, they got everything else right but just grabbed a birth country at random and came up with Kenya. You are the lowest of the low-information Obama Voter

That doesn't even make sense shitstain. Obama's father is from Kenya. Better from Kenya than from Cuba, huh Ted?

hey Dean....since i caught you on the run from the thread..."What Is A Reasonable Republican to the Left"..... were you said i was a racist.....remember that?.....how come you did not take me up on my challenge to you?....i notice you kinda...disappeared....problems?...something you could not prove?....chicken shit?...what?...

What was it you said to have earned that title? Do I have to go look?

Forum List

Back