Watching the replay of 911 on Fox

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
The questions occur to me....has the Muslim world paid a sufficient penalty for this deed? Have we "moved on" too soon? Are we still this vulnerable?

Have a good day.

Last edited:
Is the "Muslim world" guilty of the crimes of a few?

Is the "Christian world" punished for those individuals who misuse the teaching for violent ends?

We're more vulnerable than we were before. Because our reaction to the situation has made it all worse than it was. Just like our actions before hand provoked the incident in the first place.

The questions occurs to me....has the Muslim world paid a sufficient penalty for this deed? Have we "moved on" too soon? Are we still this vulnerable?

Have a good day.

Can't watch it, makes me too angry.

I was north of it, on Wards Island. We didnt know what was going on until the 1st tower collapsed and we saw the fighters overhead. From where we were the smoke from the impacts looked like a car fire on the Triboro Bridge (smoke was superimposed on the bridge deck from our angle).

Is the "Christian world" punished for those individuals who misuse the teaching for violent ends?

We're more vulnerable than we were before. Because our reaction to the situation has made it all worse than it was. Just like our actions before hand provoked the incident in the first place.

The Muslim world is more than tolerant of the jihadists...if you don't cure the cancer within, you die.

What is the Christian world doing in the name of god?

Perhaps our reaction has been too "Christian"?

I think we are a bit safer but not totaly safe.

We have home grown terrorists all over the country and the FBI and CIA aren't communicating and sharing info any better now then they did then.

Homeland Security is a joke.

Oh they have caught a few idiots but mostly because they were, well, idiots.

The questions occurs to me....has the Muslim world paid a sufficient penalty for this deed? Have we "moved on" too soon? Are we still this vulnerable?

Have a good day.

Can't watch it, makes me too angry.

I was north of it, on Wards Island. We didnt know what was going on until the 1st tower collapsed and we saw the fighters overhead. From where we were the smoke from the impacts looked like a car fire on the Triboro Bridge (smoke was superimposed on the bridge deck from our angle).

Perhaps we need to watch it every day???

I was north of it, on Wards Island. We didnt know what was going on until the 1st tower collapsed and we saw the fighters overhead

Most of what you saw was dust, not smoke.

From the collapse, yes, what we saw from the impacts was black smoke.

I see. I thought you were saying you couldn't really see (know what's going on) until the first tower vaporized.

The Muslim world is more than tolerant of the jihadists...if you don't cure the cancer within, you die.

Sweeping broad brush strokes doesn't really give much credibility to your case. We've had individuals just some fucked up shit int he name of a christian god. So playing it out like Christians are all free and clean whiel the entire Muslim world supports or is tolerant of extremists is quite hysterical.

We have home grown terrorists all over the country and the FBI and CIA aren't communicating and sharing info any better now then they did then.

All through the 80's and most of the 90's, there were a number of people who were warning whoever would listen that the United States was vulnerable to a terrorist attack.

Many people in the halls of power just 'poo-poo' the notion and said it couldn't happen to us.

No nation or person is safe in a very dangerous world.

But what we can be is more aware of who hates us, and ready to do what is needed to keep them caged away from us, or dead.

Have a good day.

Actually, the only ones who got off scott free was Saudi Arabia. While you look at it as a "muslim" attack, 17 of the 19 attackers were Saudis.

But we could not handle this as a Saudi problem so we had to declare it as a muslim problem and attack everyone else while we praised our Saudi allies.

The cancer of jihad was born in Saudi Arabia. They have a radical right wing faction that lives off of hate and intimidation. The Saudis placated their religious extremists and we paid the price.

What punishment was directed at the Saudis?

bush-king.jpg

Have a good day.

Actually, the only ones who got off scott free was Saudi Arabia. While you look at it as a "muslim" attack, 17 of the 19 attackers were Saudis.

But we could not handle this as a Saudi problem so we had to declare it as a muslim problem and attack everyone else while we praised our Saudi allies.

The cancer of jihad was born in Saudi Arabia. They have a radical right wing faction that lives off of hate and intimidation. The Saudis placated their religious extremists and we paid the price.

bush-king.jpg

The best punishment for the Saudis short of a nuke...is the US becoming energy self sufficient...start there and perhaps our vision will become 20/20...

Have a good day.

bush-king.jpg

So why did Obama expedite visas for Saudis moving to the USA?????

Obama?

Home grown terrorists?
Care to name them?
Link to their acts of terror?

Note, just because the obamessiah said all white people are terrorists is not evidence that they are!!

But AQ are now our allies?
Talk about pissing on graves!!

Well dumbo here's just a few of those homegrown terrorists that you apparantly never heard of.

AQ is no ones allie except their own and no one is pissing on any graves. Idiiot

Boston Bombings Point To Growing Threat Of Homegrown Terrorism : The Two-Way : NPR

« The Homegrown-Terrorist Threat Commentary Magazine

Sweeping broad brush strokes doesn't really give much credibility to your case. We've had individuals just some fucked up shit int he name of a christian god. So playing it out like Christians are all free and clean whiel the entire Muslim world supports or is tolerant of extremists is quite hysterical.

Sweeping questions beget sweeping answers, Mona .

To my knowledge, each time that an individual or a group of individuals, under the guise of their brand of "Christianity" has done something violent or simply ignorant, the response from the Christian community has been swift, very public, and decisive. Not only have those acts been renounced and condemmed for the ignorance that they are, but it is the Christian community that is one of the first on scene to help. Additionally, I can tell you that I know of instances where Christian communities have taken information to the authorities regarding personal irregularities. The Westboro Baptist Church crazies protest at functions, usually blocked by a group of Christian bikers.

How many Imam's have you seen stand up on national TV and tell the United States that they are completely against the actions of these jihadists and that they not only condem the actions but will do anything in their power to thwart the activities? Sadly, very few. Yes, to the credit of some who reside in the United States, they were the first and the only ones to do so. The silence of the Muslim leadership is deafening. I still to this day, remember the television clips of those women and men in Lebanon dancing in the street at the news of the 9-11 attack.

I do not maintain that all Muslims are 'bad.' As a matter of fact, I know that many here in the United States are law-abiding citizens simply wanting to exercise their freedom of religion as guaranteed under the constitution. But to equate Christians with jihadists is ludicrous, ridiculous and simply ignorant.

You don't have to subscribe to the Christian religion. But I really am getting sick and tired of people trying to tell me that the founding fathers were actually 'diests' (horse shit!), and that Christians extremists are as bad as the jihadists. Really? Ask the Catholic priest who was beheaded in Syria last week...

Last edited:

Home grown terrorists?
Care to name them?

Note, just because the obamessiah said all white people are terrorists is not evidence that they are!!

Tim McVeigh the guy who hit my home town, OKC. Killed little babies as well as adults.
Murrah bldg destroyed, where I had an account at the Federal Employee Credit Union. Good thing I was on active duty.

Last edited:
Home grown terrorists?
Care to name them?

Well dumbo here's just a few of those homegrown terrorists that you apparantly never heard of.

AQ is no ones allie except their own and no one is pissing on any graves. Idiiot

Boston Bombings Point To Growing Threat Of Homegrown Terrorism : The Two-Way : NPR

The Boston bombers were HOMEGROWN?

And I'm the dumbo?

Was Bin Fucking Ladin also homegrown?

You fucking retard!!

3 or Chechens a kazakh and another immigrant.

Sounds home grown to me!!
You fucking dozy, shit for brains retard.

The act of supporting AQ in its attacks on Syria is making us de facto allies of AQ.
Assisting AQ is pissing on the graves of every victim that day and the graves of every soldier that died fighting them.

It is an act of vile treason to even consider assisting AQ!

No you idiot. None of the terrorists from 9-11 were homegrown and no one is initerested in assisting AQ. No one but the terrorists that is.

The bombers for the marathon were living in the US. Hell. They were on welfare. Homegrown by any other name.

Ft Hood killer was in the US ARMY.

You fucking dozy, shit for brains. Catch a clue you fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back