We are experiencing/witnessing the greatest .....

It's hard to believe Donald Trump in his first year had such a profound positive affect for America and the world. And all that fighting the constant sniping from the Left.

Yes, he is setting the bar high in regards to doing what is right for Americans. The problem as I see it, is who will follow in his footsteps and have the courage to stand up to the Mob of the media, alt-left and global anti-Americanism and Commies?

He really was uniquely suited for the massive upset over Hillary and had the mental and physical stamina to Will his way to victory. I just hope another follows behind him with the same courage and history of public exposure to not be intimidated and to call it out when it happens.

Just about the only thing he has accomplished as President is enriching himself and fellow millionaires. Everything else has been a glaring failure.

I won’t get into the many things he’s done for people he didn’t even know....

It's a "Que sera, sera" thing, but there is no question he has turned American politics upside down and inside out.

..... president this country has seen in modern history! :2up:
I guess you haven't heard of real golfers laughing at him for constant cheating? Giving himself putts on every hole?
Jealous of him dragging his wife by the hair before raping her?
A real man

Trump steps up in when he sees a problem. Just like he did when he saw NY democrats wasting $ on that ice skating rink....

:)

One example !!
Nothing about him being fined for refusing to rent to blacks?
Fined and had to close his foundation and trump university down?
USA banks won't lend to him?
Dragging his wife by the hair before raping her?
A very small bully

Democrats are going to have a hard time pursuing their agenda while having a president who loves and respects this country.

Trump steps up in when he sees a problem. Just like he did when he saw NY democrats wasting $ on that ice skating rink....

One example !!
A very small bully

No proof? Just more make believe news?

Democrats are going to have a hard time pursuing their agenda while having a president who loves and respects this country.

Dem's are freaking out, they convinced themselves Trump would be such a huge failure there would be a blue wave in 2018 and Trump would probably be impeached. Just the opposite has unfolded, Trump wins all over the country.

One example !!
A very small bully

No proof? Just more make believe news?

Fake news and fabricated BS is all the left has, none of their dire Trump predictions has come true.

Forum List

Back