We Are Now at the Peak of the Hurricane Season and It’s Dead Quite

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Remember when these wackos were telling us that man made global warming was going to cause massive killer hurricanes?

Now they will tell us that the lack of seasonal hurricanes is caused by man made global warming.

Remember when these wackos were telling us that man made global warming was going to cause massive killer hurricanes?

Now they will tell us that the lack of seasonal hurricanes is caused by man made global warming.
iirc it was about a decade ago that the IPCC was saying hurricanes had nothing to do w/ Climate Change. That was after a previous decade of no hurricanes following Al Gores predictions.

iirc it was about a decade ago that the IPCC was saying hurricanes had nothing to do w/ Climate Change. That was after a previous decade of no hurricanes following Al Gores predictions.
Back in 2004 we had three back to back hurricanes go though Central Florida. A fourth one skirted the west coast.

Some environmental wacko rented a billboard on I-4 in Orlando. The billboard was blaming Republicans for the hurricanes because they didn't support climate change initiatives. LOL!

Last edited:
Trump couldn’t handle the weather. People were dying and we had massive infrastructure damage. Biden has led us through unprecedented peace with the climate. Thanks Biden!

eUrzN2m.jpg

Well, I guess you caught us

Looks like that proves there is no climate change and we can go back to dumping shit into the air

Just a few months ago the ‘experts’ with their nifty computer models told us we would have well above average number of hurricanes this year.

All is quite on the Western and Eastern fronts.

You are mistaken, as usual ... and I've pointed this out to you before ... you're just TOO STUPID to learn ...

NOAA gave a 65% chance of an above average hurricane season ... one extra storm ... and now you want hypercanes crashing into Florida every fifteen minutes? ... that's a 35% change of average to below average season ... arithmetic is challenging for you, I understand ...

I count 3 hurricanes in the Atlantic and 7 in the Eastern Pacific ... counting is challenging for you, I understand ... but how many should we have by now? ...

Living in northeastern Florida, I have no problem with there being no threatening hurricanes...

You are mistaken, as usual ... and I've pointed this out to you before ... you're just TOO STUPID to learn ...

NOAA gave a 65% chance of an above average hurricane season ... one extra storm ... and now you want hypercanes crashing into Florida every fifteen minutes? ... that's a 35% change of average to below average season ... arithmetic is challenging for you, I understand ...

I count 3 hurricanes in the Atlantic and 7 in the Eastern Pacific ... counting is challenging for you, I understand ... but how many should we have by now? ...
Obviously counting is not your forte.
871A66F4-7FE8-4E41-8FE8-3AF625C04F8A.jpeg

? We just had three storms last week and two potentials are lining up in the Atlantic. One of those looks like a Gulf storm.

ROFL ... he searched around and found a basin that was currently empty ... the Central Pacific ... what a moron ...

Clue for the clueless: no tropical cyclones in the Southern Hemisphere today ...

Right???????

Trump couldn’t handle the weather. People were dying and we had massive infrastructure damage. Biden has led us through unprecedented peace with the climate. Thanks Biden!

eUrzN2m.jpg
what did he do?

ROFL ... he searched around and found a basin that was currently empty ... the Central Pacific ... what a moron ...

Clue for the clueless: no tropical cyclones in the Southern Hemisphere today ...
this is a mocking thread, to not understand that is hysterical in its own right.

Forum List

Back