We Defunded PP/Abortions !

700_religion_morality.jpg

GeorgeWashingCommander5.jpg

eee874c20916a766aa6b7d437f0eac74.jpg
The last one was not GW. The first doesn't mean religion should be part of government. But the main thing here is that you posted just 3 quotes from the same guy. Yet you called me a cherry picker. You are a HYPOCRITE. Is this another one of the morals you want to force on the rest of us? Dirty. And you are anti freedom for thinking you can force this crap on us. Keep your religion to yourself.
Where in the Constitution does it say separation of church and state?

The first amendment.
amazing how lefties see words that are not there.....did you find that word under a penumbra of something?

fyi...
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Timmy falls down the well a lot...

Really makes you wonder why Lassie would even care, let alone notify anyone else.

I have a feeling our state will not move to defund PP. I do worry for women in the south, though. More and more moves to close clinics and make it harder to access abortion services are happening all over.
Yes, I agree, our State will not hold back Title x funds for a clinic that provides women's health care services for the poorest....even if the same clinic also provided abortions at the Patient's expense.

You can tell, by the way Collins, who represents the State as Senator, voted at the Federal level.

That is why she is a well-known RINO.
RINO's like Susan Collins will ultimately save this country from extremists like you. At least I hope they will.

That sounds a lot like hoping that Satan will save us all from having to go to Heaven.
Keeping the overtly religious stuff out of the argument would strengthen your cause. Most people don't want religion running our laws.

Okay, I realize that you're a fluffbrained mouthbreather, but try to stay with me: I am not making a religious argument here. I am drawing an analogy, based on the word "save", to a well-known work of literature.

By your comment you seem to say you have a master lost of all quotations that say something otherwise. Please share. We don't all live in your down the rabbit hole brain.
700_religion_morality.jpg

GeorgeWashingCommander5.jpg

eee874c20916a766aa6b7d437f0eac74.jpg
The last one was not GW. The first doesn't mean religion should be part of government. But the main thing here is that you posted just 3 quotes from the same guy. Yet you called me a cherry picker. You are a HYPOCRITE. Is this another one of the morals you want to force on the rest of us? Dirty. And you are anti freedom for thinking you can force this crap on us. Keep your religion to yourself.

The first amendment.

Really? Please do cite us the passage in the first Amendment that uses that phrase.

We'll wait while you hunt for it.

You are right . It doesn't mention that specific phrase .

And the 2nd doesn't mention semi automatic weapons .

So I guess it wouldn't violate the 2nd to ban those guns? Is this how you want to interpret the con?

The first amendment.

Really? Please do cite us the passage in the first Amendment that uses that phrase.

We'll wait while you hunt for it.

You are right . It doesn't mention that specific phrase .

And the 2nd doesn't mention semi automatic weapons .

So I guess it wouldn't violate the 2nd to ban those guns? Is this how you want to interpret the con?
You don't know the difference between firearms... quit falling down the well

I did not hear PP was defunded. I just Googled it and there was nothing since Jan. when it was proposed. What happened?
it's sort of much to do about nothing, depending if your state has a PP Clinic that meets the federal criteria to receive a title x grant.... there are only 15 planned p's that qualified and met the Title x's criteria for a grant, there are a total of 90....title x funded clinics throughout the U.S.....75 Other clinics getting title x grants are NOT PP Clinics.

Under Obama, there were rules for title x funds written that in a convoluted way, prevented states who received the funds and determined where the title x funds went, could not hold title x funds from the clinics who also had separate divisions of their businesses that performed abortions.

What this bill did was allow the States with Title x funds, de-fund title x clinics that performed abortions in their separate division.

This does not mean the State govrnment will do so, just that they will be ALLOWED to do so if they want to, and still be able to receive these title x funds...

IF I AM UNDERSTANDING ALL that I just read on it.

Pence casts tie-breaking vote to advance bill that would let states withhold federal funds from Planned Parenthood
I have a feeling our state will not move to defund PP. I do worry for women in the south, though. More and more moves to close clinics and make it harder to access abortion services are happening all over.
Yes, I agree, our State will not hold back Title x funds for a clinic that provides women's health care services for the poorest....even if the same clinic also provided abortions at the Patient's expense.

You can tell, by the way Collins, who represents the State as Senator, voted at the Federal level.

That is why she is a well-known RINO.
RINO's like Susan Collins will ultimately save this country from extremists like you. At least I hope they will.

Extremists like me? I am dead on normal on this topic.

Amazing how the war on women endures into 2017
Wouldn't it be war on women and unborn babies?

No. War on women . PP does all kinds of medical care . Abortions were never part of any fed funding .
They don't even do monograms, if it wasn't for abortion. They would be put of business in days.

What kind of dumbass would go to PP for a mammogram, anyway? Even Medicaid plans refer you to a radiology practice for that stuff. You have to very deliberately WANT to go to Planned Parenthood for virtually anything other than an abortion, because they are far from the preferred provider for anything else.

Planned Parenthood has never done mammograms.

No. War on women . PP does all kinds of medical care . Abortions were never part of any fed funding .
They don't even do monograms, if it wasn't for abortion. They would be put of business in days.

What kind of dumbass would go to PP for a mammogram, anyway? Even Medicaid plans refer you to a radiology practice for that stuff. You have to very deliberately WANT to go to Planned Parenthood for virtually anything other than an abortion, because they are far from the preferred provider for anything else.

no gynecologist does his own mammograms silly....no doctor has a mammogram xray machine in their offices....

it is done by Radiology Centers....

The Doctor (at PP too) gives the patient a prescription to have the mammogram and sends her to a radiology clinic to get one...the radiologist at the Center reads the patients mammogram and sends the results off to the Patient's own doctor, and that Doctor's office calls you and says it was UNREMARKABLE, if you are okay....or asks you to come in and speak with your doctor cuz there is something wrong, or schedules a more precise mammogram to clarify what they think they are seeing in the original mammogram or you go for a biopsy.

It's down right silly to claim that PP does not do any mammograms.....like I said, no doctor provides them....

Planned parenthood provides the prescription for the mammogram to be gotten. No woman can get a mammogram without the prescription from the Doctor, even if there was a Radiology Center right next door to you....they are not walk in clinics where you can just say, give me a mammogram....

you must provide the radiology center with the Doctor's prescription for one...and the radiology center they send the women to... to fill their prescription for the mammogram ...has an arrangement with the Planned parenthood center to bill them.

PLANNED PARENTHOOD PROVIDES those prescriptions for their women patients when the Doctor determines a patient requires a mammogram....

no gynecologist does his own mammograms silly....no doctor has a mammogram xray machine in their offices....

The Doctor (at PP too) gives the patient a prescription to have the mammogram and sends her to a radiology clinic to get one...the radiologist at the Center reads the patients mammogram and sends the results off to the Patient's own doctor, and that Doctor's office calls you and says it was UNREMARKABLE, if you are okay....or asks you to come in and speak with your doctor cuz there is something wrong, or schedules a more precise mammogram to clarify what they think they are seeing in the original mammogram or you go for a biopsy.

It's down right silly to claim that PP does not do any mammograms.....like I said, no doctor provides them....

Planned parenthood provides the prescription for the mammogram to be gotten. No woman can get a mammogram without the prescription from the Doctor, even if there was a Radiology Center right next door to you....they are not walk in clinics where you can just say, give me a mammogram....

you must provide the radiology center with the Doctor's prescription for one...and the radiology center they send the women to... to fill their prescription for the mammogram ...has an arrangement with the Planned parenthood center to bill them.

PLANNED PARENTHOOD PROVIDES those prescriptions for their women patients when the Doctor determines a patient requires a mammogram....

And THAT my dear friend, is PROVIDING MAMMOGRAMS....just like you got a prescription for some drugs....the pharmacist may have filled the prescription for the drugs, but your Doctor is who gave them to you via the prescription written by him/her...

Someone should inform that asshole Schumer....

Chuck Schumer Falsely Claims Planned Parenthood Provides Mammograms

Want to Google all the people who support PP and have claimed that PP does mammograms? Correct them! They are the idiots making false statements.

You do realize you just proved me right and destroyed your own argument in the process?

Fail.

And THAT my dear friend, is PROVIDING MAMMOGRAMS....just like you got a prescription for some drugs....the pharmacist may have filled the prescription for the drugs, but your Doctor is who gave them to you via the prescription written by him/her...

THEY DO PROVIDE MAMMOGRAMS

They provide the patient with the needed prescription, and they PAY THE RADIOLOGY CENTER, that has filled the prescription, and that my dear,

IS PROVIDING MAMMOGRAMS.

Want to Google all the people who support PP and have claimed that PP does mammograms? Correct them! They are the idiots making false statements.

You do realize you just proved me right and destroyed your own argument in the process?

Fail.

They provide the patient with the needed prescription, and they PAY THE RADIOLOGY CENTER, that has filled the prescription, and that my dear,

IS PROVIDING MAMMOGRAMS.

you failed.

IS PROVIDING MAMMOGRAMS.

No they refer, they don't provide and people like you further the lie

IS PROVIDING MAMMOGRAMS.

Bullshit! You are mincing words to try to con people.

When I pay Ford to work on my car, I don't claim to be a dealership or a mechanic, do I?

Those services are provided by many other organizations. WE don't need PP to do that with tax dollars when we already do that through those other organizations.

In the states that did not expand Medicaid those women that are under 100% of the poverty level have no other recourse to use PP for mammograms, pap smears and birth control.

Federal funding was already barred from use for abortion services at PP; by defunding PP you are eliminating critical women's health services, which is 97% of PP's work. Women are going to die of cancer because of this. The OP and any other poster celebrating this are evil fucking scum.

IS PROVIDING MAMMOGRAMS.

No sense in trying to prove your point to anyone that wants to tell other's what to do with their body's. Maybe one of these rw clowns wants to do something to their body one day and the law (because of a bunch of degooder's) says no. I can think of one thing a do gooder might need one day, assisted suicide if they are ever determined terminal and in so much pain they can't stand it.

Well then, PP doesn't provide abortions either . The doctors do the abortions !

Federal funding was already barred from use for abortion services at PP; by defunding PP you are eliminating critical women's health services, which is 97% of PP's work. Women are going to die of cancer because of this. The OP and any other poster celebrating this are evil fucking scum.

Yes they are.

Well then, PP doesn't provide abortions either . The doctors do the abortions !

You fell down the well again, dipshit

IS PROVIDING MAMMOGRAMS.

No they refer, they don't provide and people like you further the lie

What don't you understand the PP pays the radiology center? Same damn thing. You been doing your irish yoga again.

Forum List

Back