We Defunded PP/Abortions !

What kind of dumbass would go to PP for a mammogram, anyway? Even Medicaid plans refer you to a radiology practice for that stuff. You have to very deliberately WANT to go to Planned Parenthood for virtually anything other than an abortion, because they are far from the preferred provider for anything else.

Planned Parenthood has never done mammograms.
no gynecologist does his own mammograms silly....no doctor has a mammogram xray machine in their offices....

it is done by Radiology Centers....

The Doctor (at PP too) gives the patient a prescription to have the mammogram and sends her to a radiology clinic to get one...the radiologist at the Center reads the patients mammogram and sends the results off to the Patient's own doctor, and that Doctor's office calls you and says it was UNREMARKABLE, if you are okay....or asks you to come in and speak with your doctor cuz there is something wrong, or schedules a more precise mammogram to clarify what they think they are seeing in the original mammogram or you go for a biopsy.

It's down right silly to claim that PP does not do any mammograms.....like I said, no doctor provides them....

Planned parenthood provides the prescription for the mammogram to be gotten. No woman can get a mammogram without the prescription from the Doctor, even if there was a Radiology Center right next door to you....they are not walk in clinics where you can just say, give me a mammogram....

you must provide the radiology center with the Doctor's prescription for one...and the radiology center they send the women to... to fill their prescription for the mammogram ...has an arrangement with the Planned parenthood center to bill them.

PLANNED PARENTHOOD PROVIDES those prescriptions for their women patients when the Doctor determines a patient requires a mammogram....

Want to Google all the people who support PP and have claimed that PP does mammograms? Correct them! They are the idiots making false statements.

You do realize you just proved me right and destroyed your own argument in the process?

Fail.
THEY DO PROVIDE MAMMOGRAMS

They provide the patient with the needed prescription, and they PAY THE RADIOLOGY CENTER, that has filled the prescription, and that my dear,

IS PROVIDING MAMMOGRAMS.

you failed.
. Abortions don't need to be a part of it, so when throwing out these portions of it into the ring (the so called "women's health issues"), it is just being used to shield or legitimize the abortion part of it. (Pathetic).

Leftists are big fans of human shields.

no gynecologist does his own mammograms silly....no doctor has a mammogram xray machine in their offices....

The Doctor (at PP too) gives the patient a prescription to have the mammogram and sends her to a radiology clinic to get one...the radiologist at the Center reads the patients mammogram and sends the results off to the Patient's own doctor, and that Doctor's office calls you and says it was UNREMARKABLE, if you are okay....or asks you to come in and speak with your doctor cuz there is something wrong, or schedules a more precise mammogram to clarify what they think they are seeing in the original mammogram or you go for a biopsy.

It's down right silly to claim that PP does not do any mammograms.....like I said, no doctor provides them....

Planned parenthood provides the prescription for the mammogram to be gotten. No woman can get a mammogram without the prescription from the Doctor, even if there was a Radiology Center right next door to you....they are not walk in clinics where you can just say, give me a mammogram....

you must provide the radiology center with the Doctor's prescription for one...and the radiology center they send the women to... to fill their prescription for the mammogram ...has an arrangement with the Planned parenthood center to bill them.

PLANNED PARENTHOOD PROVIDES those prescriptions for their women patients when the Doctor determines a patient requires a mammogram....

And THAT my dear friend, is PROVIDING MAMMOGRAMS....just like you got a prescription for some drugs....the pharmacist may have filled the prescription for the drugs, but your Doctor is who gave them to you via the prescription written by him/her...

Someone should inform that asshole Schumer....

Chuck Schumer Falsely Claims Planned Parenthood Provides Mammograms

They provide the patient with the needed prescription, and they PAY THE RADIOLOGY CENTER, that has filled the prescription, and that my dear,

IS PROVIDING MAMMOGRAMS.

No sense in trying to prove your point to anyone that wants to tell other's what to do with their body's. Maybe one of these rw clowns wants to do something to their body one day and the law (because of a bunch of degooder's) says no. I can think of one thing a do gooder might need one day, assisted suicide if they are ever determined terminal and in so much pain they can't stand it.
. When you are pregnant you become two, and so this bullcrap talk about women doing what they want with their body in the singular is just that BULLCRAP. They become fully responsible for the human being in which they are now carrying within them, and if they kill that human being (in which is not a part of their body other than it using the body to sustain it's own life), then they have committed murder. It's really plain and Simple...

Well, it's plain and simple when you don't consider yourself the center of the universe, with the sun shining out of your asshole and everything existing to further your happiness and convenience and "fulfillment". You can see where leftists are having trouble with this concept.

And THAT my dear friend, is PROVIDING MAMMOGRAMS....just like you got a prescription for some drugs....the pharmacist may have filled the prescription for the drugs, but your Doctor is who gave them to you via the prescription written by him/her...

IS PROVIDING MAMMOGRAMS.

No sense in trying to prove your point to anyone that wants to tell other's what to do with their body's. Maybe one of these rw clowns wants to do something to their body one day and the law (because of a bunch of degooder's) says no. I can think of one thing a do gooder might need one day, assisted suicide if they are ever determined terminal and in so much pain they can't stand it.
. When you are pregnant you become two, and so this bullcrap talk about women doing what they want with their body in the singular is just that BULLCRAP. They become fully responsible for the human being in which they are now carrying within them, and if they kill that human being (in which is not a part of their body other than it using the body to sustain it's own life), then they have committed murder. It's really plain and Simple...

Well, it's plain and simple when you don't consider yourself the center of the universe, with the sun shining out of your asshole and everything existing to further your happiness and convenience and "fulfillment". You can see where leftists are having trouble with this concept.

The Do it in a way they understand. Kind of how states are ignoring certain laws. Any state legislator who who doesn't want planned parenthood should just not give them any money at all. Hell, it works for them with illegal alians.

They don't even do monograms, if it wasn't for abortion. They would be put of business in days.

What kind of dumbass would go to PP for a mammogram, anyway? Even Medicaid plans refer you to a radiology practice for that stuff. You have to very deliberately WANT to go to Planned Parenthood for virtually anything other than an abortion, because they are far from the preferred provider for anything else.

Penis-Envy Piranhas

Feminnies get breast cancer, anal-retentive corporate bootlickers get colon cancer. Victims are born with the gene; it attacks anything that is psychosomatically related to unnatural behavior.

Sounds like a far out right winger, maybe not just a republican. Unnatural behavior.
When Beauty Becomes the Beast

I'm trying to save the misled modern women's lives. Go back to acting like real women or you deserve the consequences, especially after you've been warned about what they are. Your power-hungry den mother bitter misfits will never tell you.

Last edited:
BASTARD!

NOM’s Brian Brown Urges Nuclear Option So Gorsuch Can Help Overturn Roe, Marriage Equality | Right Wing Watch

Anti-LGBTQ activist Brian Brown said in an email on Monday that Republican senators should do “whatever it takes” to confirm Supreme Court nominee Neil Gorsuch. Brown heads two anti-equality groups, the National Organization for Marriage and the International Organization for the Family. He said that confirming Gorsuch is the first step in NOM’s plan for reversing the Supreme Court’s marriage equality decision:Bastard!!

Where is the so called defund bill?
It's back in here somewhere--rescinding an EO regarding Title X funding.
So it didn't defund them it just shut off SOME funding....This is a shity half measure. Planned Parenthood should get NO TAX money EVER. I dont want a penny of mine going to a company that makes money on killing babies and selling their body parts.

Just because religion is against abortion that does not mean we cannot have laws against abortion too.....there are plenty of reasons for not allowing mass abortions and they need not have anything to do with establishing any specific church dogma....

Here's where you're wrong: My Church does not oppose abortion. I'm a Presbyterian and no Presbyterian sect I know of, opposes abortion or preaches against it. Nor do the Methodists, or many other mainstream churches which aren't Roman Catholic. So whose religious beliefs do we follows? Which church's beliefs are to be encoded into law?
Bullshit. No Christian would ever be for killing the most defenseless of us for convenience.

ANY dimocrap female (I use the word loosely) that wants an abortion should be given one free of charge.

Plus $10 from Crime Stop.

Were it not for PP we would be overrun by dimocrap scum in this Country.

They're doing good work. And saving us the trouble of taking out the garbage

I have a feeling our state will not move to defund PP. I do worry for women in the south, though. More and more moves to close clinics and make it harder to access abortion services are happening all over.
Yes, I agree, our State will not hold back Title x funds for a clinic that provides women's health care services for the poorest....even if the same clinic also provided abortions at the Patient's expense.

You can tell, by the way Collins, who represents the State as Senator, voted at the Federal level.

That is why she is a well-known RINO.
RINO's like Susan Collins will ultimately save this country from extremists like you. At least I hope they will.

That sounds a lot like hoping that Satan will save us all from having to go to Heaven.
Keeping the overtly religious stuff out of the argument would strengthen your cause. Most people don't want religion running our laws.
Look up the first amendment comrade.

ANY dimocrap female (I use the word loosely) that wants an abortion should be given one free of charge.

Plus $10 from Crime Stop.

Were it not for PP we would be overrun by dimocrap scum in this Country.

They're doing good work. And saving us the trouble of taking out the garbage

So being a Democrat is genetic?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Federal funding was already barred from use for abortion services at PP; by defunding PP you are eliminating critical women's health services, which is 97% of PP's work. Women are going to die of cancer because of this. The OP and any other poster celebrating this are evil fucking scum.
Walk in clinics vanish? Doctor offices? How about hospitals ? You are saying women can ONLY get health care from abortion mills? Bull and shit.

IS PROVIDING MAMMOGRAMS.

Why does you choice begins and ends with killing a baby?

Just because religion is against abortion that does not mean we cannot have laws against abortion too.....there are plenty of reasons for not allowing mass abortions and they need not have anything to do with establishing any specific church dogma....

Here's where you're wrong: My Church does not oppose abortion. I'm a Presbyterian and no Presbyterian sect I know of, opposes abortion or preaches against it. Nor do the Methodists, or many other mainstream churches which aren't Roman Catholic. So whose religious beliefs do we follows? Which church's beliefs are to be encoded into law?
Bullshit. No Christian would ever be for killing the most defenseless of us for convenience.

Well that may be your opinion, but it not what is happening in the real world. Every woman I know who opposes abortion, also supports a woman's right to choose, knowing that she wouldn't want someone else's beliefs imposed on her.

One of my daughters a practicing Catholic. Her oldest son was born when she was 16. She could have had a free abortion. She chose to have and raise her son. These are choices. This is the meaning of being Pro-Choice.

When Canada's abortion law was struck down by the Supreme Court in 1989, there was a move by the Conservative government to enact new abortion legislation. In the Fall of 1989, I was 6 months pregnant, I marched at the head of the Pro-Choice March in Toronto, holding the banner. Don't Lose the Right to Choose is important for those who oppose abortion.

Pro Choice people want all children to be wanted, to be cared for and cared about, not just the unborn, and we support human being having the freedom of choice, just as God intended.

God gave women free will - conservatives would take it away.

Federal funding was already barred from use for abortion services at PP; by defunding PP you are eliminating critical women's health services, which is 97% of PP's work. Women are going to die of cancer because of this. The OP and any other poster celebrating this are evil fucking scum.
Walk in clinics vanish? Doctor offices? How about hospitals ? You are saying women can ONLY get health care from abortion mills? Bull and shit.

There are not enough clinics providing women's reproductive health options and screening. Every hospital and clinic in the country has said that they cannot keep up with the existing demand. Shutting down PP clinics with nothing to replace them would see the system overwhelmed.
There is no surplus capacity in women's health care. Clinics don't exist without strong need. Shutting down even one clinic, puts added pressure on the surrounding women's resources, which are already taxed to the max as it is.

So being a Democrat is genetic?

Stupidity is.

Have somebody explain it to you
It's readily apparent that you are spewing this bovine excrement as a way of trying to mask the fact that you are intellectually incapable of having a rational, adult conversation on a difficult and emotional issue. Get lost !

Well that may be your opinion, but it not what is happening in the real world. Every woman I know who opposes abortion, also supports a woman's right to choose, knowing that she wouldn't want someone else's beliefs imposed on her.

One of my daughters a practicing Catholic. Her oldest son was born when she was 16. She could have had a free abortion. She chose to have and raise her son. These are choices. This is the meaning of being Pro-Choice.

When Canada's abortion law was struck down by the Supreme Court in 1989, there was a move by the Conservative government to enact new abortion legislation. In the Fall of 1989, I was 6 months pregnant, I marched at the head of the Pro-Choice March in Toronto, holding the banner. Don't Lose the Right to Choose is important for those who oppose abortion.

Pro Choice people want all children to be wanted, to be cared for and cared about, not just the unborn, and we support human being having the freedom of choice, just as God intended.

God gave women free will - conservatives would take it away.
The choice happens before you have sex not after. Killing the unborn baby is just the reaction of a evil scumbag who doesn't want to deal with consequences like a adult. Where was the babies choice not to be murdered by his mother?

There are not enough clinics providing women's reproductive health options and screening. Every hospital and clinic in the country has said that they cannot keep up with the existing demand. Shutting down PP clinics with nothing to replace them would see the system overwhelmed.
There is no surplus capacity in women's health care. Clinics don't exist without strong need. Shutting down even one clinic, puts added pressure on the surrounding women's resources, which are already taxed to the max as it is.
Bull shit even more.... There are entire fields of medicine directly focused on women . You are part of the most privileged people in the whole fucking world Western women.

Forum List

Back