We Defunded PP/Abortions !

What kind of dumbass would go to PP for a mammogram, anyway? Even Medicaid plans refer you to a radiology practice for that stuff. You have to very deliberately WANT to go to Planned Parenthood for virtually anything other than an abortion, because they are far from the preferred provider for anything else.

Planned Parenthood has never done mammograms.
no gynecologist does his own mammograms silly....no doctor has a mammogram xray machine in their offices....

it is done by Radiology Centers....

The Doctor (at PP too) gives the patient a prescription to have the mammogram and sends her to a radiology clinic to get one...the radiologist at the Center reads the patients mammogram and sends the results off to the Patient's own doctor, and that Doctor's office calls you and says it was UNREMARKABLE, if you are okay....or asks you to come in and speak with your doctor cuz there is something wrong, or schedules a more precise mammogram to clarify what they think they are seeing in the original mammogram or you go for a biopsy.

It's down right silly to claim that PP does not do any mammograms.....like I said, no doctor provides them....

Planned parenthood provides the prescription for the mammogram to be gotten. No woman can get a mammogram without the prescription from the Doctor, even if there was a Radiology Center right next door to you....they are not walk in clinics where you can just say, give me a mammogram....

you must provide the radiology center with the Doctor's prescription for one...and the radiology center they send the women to... to fill their prescription for the mammogram ...has an arrangement with the Planned parenthood center to bill them.

PLANNED PARENTHOOD PROVIDES those prescriptions for their women patients when the Doctor determines a patient requires a mammogram....

And THAT my dear friend, is PROVIDING MAMMOGRAMS....just like you got a prescription for some drugs....the pharmacist may have filled the prescription for the drugs, but your Doctor is who gave them to you via the prescription written by him/her...

Someone should inform that asshole Schumer....

Chuck Schumer Falsely Claims Planned Parenthood Provides Mammograms
THEY DO PROVIDE MAMMOGRAMS

They provide the patient with the needed prescription, and they PAY THE RADIOLOGY CENTER, that has filled the prescription, and that my dear,

IS PROVIDING MAMMOGRAMS.

No sense in trying to prove your point to anyone that wants to tell other's what to do with their body's. Maybe one of these rw clowns wants to do something to their body one day and the law (because of a bunch of degooder's) says no. I can think of one thing a do gooder might need one day, assisted suicide if they are ever determined terminal and in so much pain they can't stand it.

Do all you want to your own body....but stop killing the unborn bodies

no gynecologist does his own mammograms silly....no doctor has a mammogram xray machine in their offices....

The Doctor (at PP too) gives the patient a prescription to have the mammogram and sends her to a radiology clinic to get one...the radiologist at the Center reads the patients mammogram and sends the results off to the Patient's own doctor, and that Doctor's office calls you and says it was UNREMARKABLE, if you are okay....or asks you to come in and speak with your doctor cuz there is something wrong, or schedules a more precise mammogram to clarify what they think they are seeing in the original mammogram or you go for a biopsy.

It's down right silly to claim that PP does not do any mammograms.....like I said, no doctor provides them....

Planned parenthood provides the prescription for the mammogram to be gotten. No woman can get a mammogram without the prescription from the Doctor, even if there was a Radiology Center right next door to you....they are not walk in clinics where you can just say, give me a mammogram....

you must provide the radiology center with the Doctor's prescription for one...and the radiology center they send the women to... to fill their prescription for the mammogram ...has an arrangement with the Planned parenthood center to bill them.

PLANNED PARENTHOOD PROVIDES those prescriptions for their women patients when the Doctor determines a patient requires a mammogram....

And THAT my dear friend, is PROVIDING MAMMOGRAMS....just like you got a prescription for some drugs....the pharmacist may have filled the prescription for the drugs, but your Doctor is who gave them to you via the prescription written by him/her...

They provide the patient with the needed prescription, and they PAY THE RADIOLOGY CENTER, that has filled the prescription, and that my dear,

IS PROVIDING MAMMOGRAMS.

No they refer, they don't provide and people like you further the lie

What don't you understand the PP pays the radiology center? Same damn thing. You been doing your irish yoga again.

Listen up you stupid fucking troll, all you do is spew BS your media masters have taught you to spew. Now either offer up something substantial or off to ignore you go, nobody has time for your BS

What kind of dumbass would go to PP for a mammogram, anyway? Even Medicaid plans refer you to a radiology practice for that stuff. You have to very deliberately WANT to go to Planned Parenthood for virtually anything other than an abortion, because they are far from the preferred provider for anything else.

Well then, PP doesn't provide abortions either . The doctors do the abortions !

You fell down the well again, dipshit

A you have is insults . Cause you can't hang in debate .

You fell down the well again, dipshit

A you have is insults . Cause you can't hang in debate .

Bring something to debate Mr Cat In The Hat...to date all you've brought is utter nonsense....haven't you noticed everyone laughs at you?

Amazing how the war on women endures into 2017

"War on Women"? Puhleeze. Contrary to leftist opinion, the most important aspect of my life is NOT the burning need to commit infanticide.
For women who do not consider it infanticide to terminate an unwanted pregnancy, it is definitely an attack on their right to choose what happens to their lives and to the lives of any children they might have. To me, it is more important to think of what will happen to that unwanted child and how it will impact the life of the women who will be forced to bear it and raise it if you folks have your way. Don't argue with me about birth control, adoption, blah blah blah. Of course those are better options if they can be used. And of course, when it comes down to it, a lot of us women would not choose to abort their child. It should be a woman's CHOICE, though. Not yours to make for every woman.
So send them a bi weekly check and leave the federal government out of it. Problem solved.

700_religion_morality.jpg

GeorgeWashingCommander5.jpg

eee874c20916a766aa6b7d437f0eac74.jpg
The last one was not GW. The first doesn't mean religion should be part of government. But the main thing here is that you posted just 3 quotes from the same guy. Yet you called me a cherry picker. You are a HYPOCRITE. Is this another one of the morals you want to force on the rest of us? Dirty. And you are anti freedom for thinking you can force this crap on us. Keep your religion to yourself.
Where in the Constitution does it say separation of church and state?

The first amendment.

Really? Please do cite us the passage in the first Amendment that uses that phrase.

We'll wait while you hunt for it.

You are right . It doesn't mention that specific phrase .

And the 2nd doesn't mention semi automatic weapons .

So I guess it wouldn't violate the 2nd to ban those guns? Is this how you want to interpret the con?

Wow. Way to compare apples to oranges. I guess this English thing isn't really your strong suit, huh?

The Second Amendment, you illiterate cretin, uses the word "arms". This is an inclusive term, meaning "weapons and ammunition", which would certainly encompass semi-automatics.

On the other hand, "separation of church and state" is not an item or piece of property. It is a concept, an interpretation of an idea, and as such, must be addressed specifically. The First Amendment does not do this, no matter how hard you work at misinterpreting it.

Furthermore, lackwit, the First and Second Amendment do two different things. The First protects against government interference in activities. The Second protects against government interference in property ownership, as regards a specific type of property (the aforementioned "arms").

So yes, buffoon, I WOULD like to interpret the Constitution EXACTLY like this.

The last one was not GW. The first doesn't mean religion should be part of government. But the main thing here is that you posted just 3 quotes from the same guy. Yet you called me a cherry picker. You are a HYPOCRITE. Is this another one of the morals you want to force on the rest of us? Dirty. And you are anti freedom for thinking you can force this crap on us. Keep your religion to yourself.
Where in the Constitution does it say separation of church and state?

The first amendment.

Really? Please do cite us the passage in the first Amendment that uses that phrase.

We'll wait while you hunt for it.

You are right . It doesn't mention that specific phrase .

And the 2nd doesn't mention semi automatic weapons .

So I guess it wouldn't violate the 2nd to ban those guns? Is this how you want to interpret the con?
You don't know the difference between firearms... quit falling down the well

Timmy is the reason wells end up having to be filled in with concrete.

Wouldn't it be war on women and unborn babies?

No. War on women . PP does all kinds of medical care . Abortions were never part of any fed funding .
They don't even do monograms, if it wasn't for abortion. They would be put of business in days.

I have no idea. As I said, it would never occur to me to go there.

No. War on women . PP does all kinds of medical care . Abortions were never part of any fed funding .
They don't even do monograms, if it wasn't for abortion. They would be put of business in days.

In the states that did not expand Medicaid those women that are under 100% of the poverty level have no other recourse to use PP for mammograms, pap smears and birth control.

Bullshit.

WHY, precisely, does a lack of expansion in a bloated federal program force someone to go to PP, particularly for things they apparently don't provide? Are they doing them for free? (That would be quite the trick, considering that they don't seem to actually do them.) Or are you trying to tell me that there are places where there is literally no other provider of radiology services and primary care doctors EXCEPT Planned Parenthood? Because if that's your story, I'm going to need ZIP codes.

Federal funding was already barred from use for abortion services at PP; by defunding PP you are eliminating critical women's health services, which is 97% of PP's work. Women are going to die of cancer because of this. The OP and any other poster celebrating this are evil fucking scum.

Bull. Shit.

Just because you're ignorant of accounting, don't expect the rest of us to be. "Oh, no, really. The federal money goes into THIS column in the ledger, and then we use THAT column for abortions, and pay no attention to the fact that the tax money allowed us to take THESE dollars out of THIS column and move them over to THAT one." Fucking idiots.

And don't even get me STARTED on the math you're using to get that 97% of PP's work is something other than abortions.

Frankly, if you are so frigging stupid that you can't get cancer screening without a Planned Parenthood office in the neighborhood, sucking in the tax revenues, then you are this week's winner of the Darwin Award, and should succumb to survival of the fittest to improve the species. Hey, you leftists LIKE evolution, don't you?

IS PROVIDING MAMMOGRAMS.

No sense in trying to prove your point to anyone that wants to tell other's what to do with their body's. Maybe one of these rw clowns wants to do something to their body one day and the law (because of a bunch of degooder's) says no. I can think of one thing a do gooder might need one day, assisted suicide if they are ever determined terminal and in so much pain they can't stand it.

Yes, because pro-lifers are BIG believers in the idea that the sick and the old should be exterminated "for their own good".

Any more of your charming eugenics you'd like to share with us, Dr. Mengele?

Unless PP is sending people out to other clinics for the abortions - which they aren't - this is once again a ridiculously lame attempt at comparison between two completely different things.

Seriously, have you considered suing your mother for dropping you on your head as a baby?

Federal funding was already barred from use for abortion services at PP; by defunding PP you are eliminating critical women's health services, which is 97% of PP's work. Women are going to die of cancer because of this. The OP and any other poster celebrating this are evil fucking scum.

Yes they are.

Withholding your respect and admiration is a lot more effective if you do it with people who actually give a rat's ass about your opinion.

Just FYI.

IS PROVIDING MAMMOGRAMS.

No they refer, they don't provide and people like you further the lie

What don't you understand the PP pays the radiology center? Same damn thing. You been doing your irish yoga again.

They pay the radiology center? Really? Who says? Can you prove it? Because Lord knows, no other doctor in the world pays for referring you to another doctor.

Women can’t walk into a Planned Parenthood clinic and get a mammogram on the spot. The clinics don’t have mammography equipment. Planned Parenthood performs gynecological exams, including breast exams, and refers women to other facilities to have mammograms performed, much like women are referred to radiological centers by their gynecologists or primary care physicians.

According to Planned Parenthood, its medical staff performed 747,607 “breast exams/breast care” in 2010, the most recent statistics available. As for cervical cancer screenings, as the president mentioned, it performed 769,769 Pap tests.

In addition to mammogram referrals, the group says it helps low-income patients find grants and assistance to pay for mammograms, such as through the National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program, which is for women at or below 250 percent of the federal poverty level. Planned Parenthood of Western Pennsylvania also has a Breast Health Care Fund, which helps patients obtain mammograms. Individual clinics also may occasionally sponsor no-cost mammogram events — for instance, on Oct. 19, Planned Parenthood of Nassau County, N.Y., plans to sponsor free mammograms at a mammography van at the health center. In south-central New York, a state program parks its mobile van outside two Planned Parenthood clinics.

In a statement sent to FactCheck.org, Dr. Deborah Nucatola, senior director of medical services for Planned Parenthood, said that “Planned Parenthood does help women nationwide get access to mammograms,” as part of the health care services it provides to nearly 3 million persons each year. “Women rely on Planned Parenthood for referrals for and financial help with mammograms and specialized diagnostic follow-up tests (like ultrasounds and biopsies) when indicated by age, history and/or clinical breast exam.”

Nucatola said that “for many women,” Planned Parenthood is th
eir only health care provider and “thus the only way they will get a referral for a mammogram.”

Penis-Envy Piranhas

Feminnies get breast cancer, anal-retentive corporate bootlickers get colon cancer. Victims are born with the gene; it attacks anything that is psychosomatically related to unnatural behavior.

Penis-Envy Piranhas

Feminnies get breast cancer, anal-retentive corporate bootlickers get colon cancer. Victims are born with the gene; it attacks anything that is psychosomatically related to unnatural behavior.

Sounds like a far out right winger, maybe not just a republican. Unnatural behavior.

Want to Google all the people who support PP and have claimed that PP does mammograms? Correct them! They are the idiots making false statements.

You do realize you just proved me right and destroyed your own argument in the process?

Fail.

IS PROVIDING MAMMOGRAMS.

you failed.
. Abortions don't need to be a part of it, so when throwing out these portions of it into the ring (the so called "women's health issues"), it is just being used to shield or legitimize the abortion part of it. (Pathetic).

IS PROVIDING MAMMOGRAMS.

. When you are pregnant you become two, and so this bullcrap talk about women doing what they want with their body in the singular is just that BULLCRAP. They become fully responsible for the human being in which they are now carrying within them, and if they kill that human being (in which is not a part of their body other than it using the body to sustain it's own life), then they have committed murder. It's really plain and Simple...

Forum List

Back