We Defunded PP/Abortions !

Condoms are still on sale
Condoms aren't a tool in diagnosing cancer
. They got doctors and hospitals for that.. Last I checked women were allowed to go to all nessesary medical facilities in which there are many, but that old murder plantation called Planned Parenthood might no longer be one of them.

You seem very enlightened.

So in your universe, some teen girl would walk into her local ER to inquire about birth control? For gynecologist appointments?
That's the parents job, like I already told you. The parents are responsible for their kids.

exactly.....these leftie loons selectively choose their quotations.....religion is part and parcel of our personal belief systems and by extension our government.......we can put our moral beliefs into law just as long as we don't establish a national religion...

No, you can't. You can't force your particular religious belief into law. Laws are based on the Constitution and the laws are based on the rights granted under the Constitution, not on what your favourite sky fairy tells you.

This is why you clowns have such an irrational fear of Sharia Law. You think that because YOU are trying to enact legislation to conform with your idea of what morality is, and you think that all Muslims would do the same to you if they could.

What if your brand of religion says that divorce is wrong, and that marriage is forever. Or that women must wear dresses, not pants, and long sleeves to cover their arms. These are some of the beliefs of some fundamentalist Christian sects practicing in the US, whose belief structure I would not like to see codified in law anytime soon. There are churches, including the Catholic Church which would outlaw birth control, divorce and abortion. Are you prepared to go along with that too?

Just how far down this rabbit hole are you prepared to go?

i don't know where you come from but here in America we get to vote on the laws we want to live by.....as long as they don't clash with our Constitution.

Stealing is one of the Ten Commandments.....are you against laws that deal with stealing?

Just because religion is against abortion that does not mean we cannot have laws against abortion too.....there are plenty of reasons for not allowing mass abortions and they need not have anything to do with establishing any specific church dogma....

As far as Muslims are concerned their belief system and way of life directly clashes with ours and our Constitution.....they are openly fascistic theistic anti-American collectivists who wish to conquer all infidels (meaning us) and establish a world caliphate.....it's not irrational at all for us to oppose Sharia.....

You weren't paying for it. You folks are cutting off your nose to spite your face by defunding Planned Parenthood, which prevents many more abortions than all your twisted propaganda ever will.
. Other clinics or organizations can take over those things you speak of, and that aren't linked or connected to abortion.
Wait a few years and see what happens in the areas that close their Planned Parenthoods. You may be right it's no big deal, but I somehow doubt it.

There is no reason why Planned Parenthood should lose federal or state funding because it is providing a LEGAL procedure. Even Gorsuch says abortion is established law at this point. If you think it is infanticide, by all means don't have one. Help women out of a tough spot so they can choose a different path. But all this closing of abortion clinics that is happening in various southern states and now this ability for states to stop funding PP is definitely an attack on women's freedom to choose. You are punishing women for being the one who bears the child. If men were the ones who got pregnant, I have a feeling this would not have been an issue, ever.

Since when are we obligated to fund anything that is legal?
I don't know how many times you've already been told this, but boy, are you thick. YOU WEREN'T FUNDING ABORTIONS. You are just punishing an organization that is providing a legal service at the patient's expense.

So now your argument is that taxpayers should give money to Planned Parenthood because leftist women are too damned dumb to understand biology AND money AND basic reality.

Tell me again how you're an advocate for women's equality.
leftist women are too damned dumb to understand biology AND money AND basic reality.
and tell me how you ARE ?

But what did George Washington and Abe Lincoln say, big guy?
exactly.....these leftie loons selectively choose their quotations.....religion is part and parcel of our personal belief systems and by extension our government.......we can put our moral beliefs into law just as long as we don't establish a national religion...
By your comment you seem to say you have a master lost of all quotations that say something otherwise. Please share. We don't all live in your down the rabbit hole brain.
700_religion_morality.jpg

GeorgeWashingCommander5.jpg

eee874c20916a766aa6b7d437f0eac74.jpg
The last one was not GW. The first doesn't mean religion should be part of government. But the main thing here is that you posted just 3 quotes from the same guy. Yet you called me a cherry picker. You are a HYPOCRITE. Is this another one of the morals you want to force on the rest of us? Dirty. And you are anti freedom for thinking you can force this crap on us. Keep your religion to yourself.
Where in the Constitution does it say separation of church and state?

The first amendment.

By your comment you seem to say you have a master lost of all quotations that say something otherwise. Please share. We don't all live in your down the rabbit hole brain.

The last one was not GW. The first doesn't mean religion should be part of government. But the main thing here is that you posted just 3 quotes from the same guy. Yet you called me a cherry picker. You are a HYPOCRITE. Is this another one of the morals you want to force on the rest of us? Dirty. And you are anti freedom for thinking you can force this crap on us. Keep your religion to yourself.

The first amendment.
amazing how lefties see words that are not there.....did you find that word under a penumbra of something?

fyi...
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Just because religion is against abortion that does not mean we cannot have laws against abortion too.....there are plenty of reasons for not allowing mass abortions and they need not have anything to do with establishing any specific church dogma....

Here's where you're wrong: My Church does not oppose abortion. I'm a Presbyterian and no Presbyterian sect I know of, opposes abortion or preaches against it. Nor do the Methodists, or many other mainstream churches which aren't Roman Catholic. So whose religious beliefs do we follows? Which church's beliefs are to be encoded into law?

Here's where you're wrong: My Church does not oppose abortion. I'm a Presbyterian and no Presbyterian sect I know of, opposes abortion or preaches against it. Nor do the Methodists, or many other mainstream churches which aren't Roman Catholic. So whose religious beliefs do we follows? Which church's beliefs are to be encoded into law?
neither....

we follow the law that the American people vote for....

. Why not have a place in the hospital for this as well as at her local Doctor & other medical care facilities ??? Oh that's right, she can't get that abortion at the hospital or those other anti-abortion facilities.. Is that what they are calling abortions these days (birth control) ??? I thought gynecologist had their own women's clinics or practices for women's needs ? Ohhh wait, you're talking about those places that have those working for whom will kill a baby in a heartbeat, and especially if the mother gets scared or brainwashed into doing something stupid in her life or to take what is figured to be an easy way out.

Your complete lack of knowledge of women's health care needs is acknowledged. You ignorant assholes are all about women's health care except you have no idea what it is or what it entails.

But damn we're not smart enough to make our own decisions. Yeah right.

You can still make descions...its just taxpayers won't be paying for it

I'm not an American, I have no need for Planned Parenthood, and I am grateful to live in a country that treats it's women with respect in regard to their reproductive decisions.

If you're not an American it doesn't concern you
Well, you could call it concern if she's suddenly grateful to be in someone's shoes..

It concerns human rights. Other people's well being in other countries can and should concern people with a strong sense of what is right and what is wrong.
Being a Dogooder for Bad People Is a Contradiction

What is right is to let Nature take its course. Third Worlders are an unfit species that will threaten our existence if they don't evolve the hard way into being able to solve their own problems. Let the survivors curse their forefathers for acting the way they did. That also applies to the Indians today; they should be spitting on their savage and stupid ancestors for not building a strong, prosperous, and united nation.

I did not hear PP was defunded. I just Googled it and there was nothing since Jan. when it was proposed. What happened?
it's sort of much to do about nothing, depending if your state has a PP Clinic that meets the federal criteria to receive a title x grant.... there are only 15 planned p's that qualified and met the Title x's criteria for a grant, there are a total of 90....title x funded clinics throughout the U.S.....75 Other clinics getting title x grants are NOT PP Clinics.

Under Obama, there were rules for title x funds written that in a convoluted way, prevented states who received the funds and determined where the title x funds went, could not hold title x funds from the clinics who also had separate divisions of their businesses that performed abortions.

What this bill did was allow the States with Title x funds, de-fund title x clinics that performed abortions in their separate division.

This does not mean the State govrnment will do so, just that they will be ALLOWED to do so if they want to, and still be able to receive these title x funds...

IF I AM UNDERSTANDING ALL that I just read on it.

Pence casts tie-breaking vote to advance bill that would let states withhold federal funds from Planned Parenthood
I have a feeling our state will not move to defund PP. I do worry for women in the south, though. More and more moves to close clinics and make it harder to access abortion services are happening all over.
Yes, I agree, our State will not hold back Title x funds for a clinic that provides women's health care services for the poorest....even if the same clinic also provided abortions at the Patient's expense.

You can tell, by the way Collins, who represents the State as Senator, voted at the Federal level.

That is why she is a well-known RINO.
RINO's like Susan Collins will ultimately save this country from extremists like you. At least I hope they will.

That sounds a lot like hoping that Satan will save us all from having to go to Heaven.

Amazing how the war on women endures into 2017
Wouldn't it be war on women and unborn babies?

No. War on women . PP does all kinds of medical care . Abortions were never part of any fed funding .
They don't even do monograms, if it wasn't for abortion. They would be put of business in days.

What kind of dumbass would go to PP for a mammogram, anyway? Even Medicaid plans refer you to a radiology practice for that stuff. You have to very deliberately WANT to go to Planned Parenthood for virtually anything other than an abortion, because they are far from the preferred provider for anything else.

Condoms are still on sale
Condoms aren't a tool in diagnosing cancer
. They got doctors and hospitals for that.. Last I checked women were allowed to go to all nessesary medical facilities in which there are many, but that old murder plantation called Planned Parenthood might no longer be one of them.

You seem very enlightened.

So in your universe, some teen girl would walk into her local ER to inquire about birth control? For gynecologist appointments?
That's the parents job, like I already told you. The parents are responsible for their kids.

A friend of my daughter's, back when she was a teenager, was concerned that she might have been exposed to chlamydia and wanted me to help her get tested for it, because she didn't want her parents to find out. I told her flatly that if she was adult enough to be having sex, she was adult enough to tell her parents she was having sex and ask them to drive her to the doctor.

The first amendment.
amazing how lefties see words that are not there.....did you find that word under a penumbra of something?

fyi...
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Timmy falls down the well a lot...

. Other clinics or organizations can take over those things you speak of, and that aren't linked or connected to abortion.
Wait a few years and see what happens in the areas that close their Planned Parenthoods. You may be right it's no big deal, but I somehow doubt it.

There is no reason why Planned Parenthood should lose federal or state funding because it is providing a LEGAL procedure. Even Gorsuch says abortion is established law at this point. If you think it is infanticide, by all means don't have one. Help women out of a tough spot so they can choose a different path. But all this closing of abortion clinics that is happening in various southern states and now this ability for states to stop funding PP is definitely an attack on women's freedom to choose. You are punishing women for being the one who bears the child. If men were the ones who got pregnant, I have a feeling this would not have been an issue, ever.

Since when are we obligated to fund anything that is legal?
I don't know how many times you've already been told this, but boy, are you thick. YOU WEREN'T FUNDING ABORTIONS. You are just punishing an organization that is providing a legal service at the patient's expense.

So now your argument is that taxpayers should give money to Planned Parenthood because leftist women are too damned dumb to understand biology AND money AND basic reality.

Tell me again how you're an advocate for women's equality.
leftist women are too damned dumb to understand biology AND money AND basic reality.
and tell me how you ARE ?

For starters, by not being a walking advertisement for the idea that women are ignorant and stupid.

The first amendment.

Really? Please do cite us the passage in the first Amendment that uses that phrase.

We'll wait while you hunt for it.

it's sort of much to do about nothing, depending if your state has a PP Clinic that meets the federal criteria to receive a title x grant.... there are only 15 planned p's that qualified and met the Title x's criteria for a grant, there are a total of 90....title x funded clinics throughout the U.S.....75 Other clinics getting title x grants are NOT PP Clinics.

Under Obama, there were rules for title x funds written that in a convoluted way, prevented states who received the funds and determined where the title x funds went, could not hold title x funds from the clinics who also had separate divisions of their businesses that performed abortions.

What this bill did was allow the States with Title x funds, de-fund title x clinics that performed abortions in their separate division.

This does not mean the State govrnment will do so, just that they will be ALLOWED to do so if they want to, and still be able to receive these title x funds...

IF I AM UNDERSTANDING ALL that I just read on it.

Pence casts tie-breaking vote to advance bill that would let states withhold federal funds from Planned Parenthood
I have a feeling our state will not move to defund PP. I do worry for women in the south, though. More and more moves to close clinics and make it harder to access abortion services are happening all over.
Yes, I agree, our State will not hold back Title x funds for a clinic that provides women's health care services for the poorest....even if the same clinic also provided abortions at the Patient's expense.

You can tell, by the way Collins, who represents the State as Senator, voted at the Federal level.

That is why she is a well-known RINO.
RINO's like Susan Collins will ultimately save this country from extremists like you. At least I hope they will.

That sounds a lot like hoping that Satan will save us all from having to go to Heaven.
Keeping the overtly religious stuff out of the argument would strengthen your cause. Most people don't want religion running our laws.

Are you aware that this post bears absolutely no relation in any language that is English to the post it allegedly responds to?

Forum List

Back