We Defunded PP/Abortions !

Except that in all civilised countries women have a right for an abortion though so soon in the pregnancy it is not considered a child. Going back from there is barbarism.

Any country that says you have a right to kill your children is not civilized. Because civilized countries become so by recognizing a human beings right to life
Most of the countries that forbit abortion are not among the first world countries but precisely the ones where human rights and especially women's rights are he worst.

You can't sit there and opine about human rights and support abortion. Civilized people do not murder innocent unborn humans.
Definition of civilised:

Having a highly developed society and culture.

Showing evidence of moral and intellectual advancement.

Marked by refinement on taste and manners.

No, those are the ones doing it.

I know what civilized is, moron and killing innocent unborns IS NOT It's immoral.
According to the newest studies it isn't considered immoral so long as it is done soon enough. Before you use that word again, please define it with your own words

Amazing how the war on women endures into 2017
Wouldn't it be war on women and unborn babies?

Republicans just voted to spread STD's, cut access to contraceptives (meaning more abortions), and to increase cancer's mortality rate, among other health problems that PP helps with. Well, for 4 years at least until we get a government that does what's best for the nation instead of spreading extremist ideology.
What kind of person can't afford their own contraception? You're a fucking moron

"War on Women"? Puhleeze. Contrary to leftist opinion, the most important aspect of my life is NOT the burning need to commit infanticide.
For women who do not consider it infanticide to terminate an unwanted pregnancy, it is definitely an attack on their right to choose what happens to their lives and to the lives of any children they might have. To me, it is more important to think of what will happen to that unwanted child and how it will impact the life of the women who will be forced to bear it and raise it if you folks have your way. Don't argue with me about birth control, adoption, blah blah blah. Of course those are better options if they can be used. And of course, when it comes down to it, a lot of us women would not choose to abort their child. It should be a woman's CHOICE, though. Not yours to make for every woman.

And if your "feelz" had a single damned thing to do with reality and facts, this would be relevant. But amazingly enough, snowflake, your emotions do not define truth, nor is it an "attack" on you to understand this.

Try a post that doesn't start every other sentence with "consider" and "to me". You are entitled to believe any stupid, selfish crap you want, but you are NOT entitled to your own truth.

Any country that says you have a right to kill your children is not civilized. Because civilized countries become so by recognizing a human beings right to life
Most of the countries that forbit abortion are not among the first world countries but precisely the ones where human rights and especially women's rights are he worst.

You can't sit there and opine about human rights and support abortion. Civilized people do not murder innocent unborn humans.
Definition of civilised:

I know what civilized is, moron and killing innocent unborns IS NOT It's immoral.
According to the newest studies it isn't considered immoral so long as it is done soon enough. Before you use that word again, please define it with your own words

Omfg you are a leftist shill....a study doesn't determine what is moral.

I'm not a women but I'm becoming more and more convinced that today's science is changing minds and hearts over the question "when life begins".

Depends on which one people consider the relevant organ for thinking, the mind or the heart. Leftists will never believe that reality is not defined by how they "feelz".

Notice how conservatives believe in myth even when it is proven wrong. They need to feel validated so badly for their beliefs they will suspend reality and rational thinking to keep their fake bubble intact.

3% of what Planned Parenthood does is abortions, NONE of it funded by the federal government. NONE. It is against the law, except in the case of incest or rape, or the life of the mother, for federal funds to be used for abortions provided by Planned Parenthood.

The other 97% of their services are things like STD screening and treatment, PAP smears, and all other women's health issues. It is very good medical care for women that can't afford a doctor.

All the Republicans have done is once again stuck a knife in the back of poor women because the favorite thing for Republicans is putting their boot on the throat of those that can't fight back. Jesus helped the poor, Republicans worship the anti-Christ.
There are much better organizations than Planned Parenthood to provide these services. There's no way the federal government should be funding any thing like Planned Parenthood.

That

Definition of civilised:

That

Definition of civilised:

That's why I asked you to define it. Then when you do, I will evaluate it and decide if I find it a proper definition to be of consequence in all affairs all over the world. Then you will publish it and be a hero who redefined, after all the philosophers, what is truly moral and what is not. Then everyone will believe you when you reason them to understand that abortion is amoral.

"War on Women"? Puhleeze. Contrary to leftist opinion, the most important aspect of my life is NOT the burning need to commit infanticide.
For women who do not consider it infanticide to terminate an unwanted pregnancy, it is definitely an attack on their right to choose what happens to their lives and to the lives of any children they might have. To me, it is more important to think of what will happen to that unwanted child and how it will impact the life of the women who will be forced to bear it and raise it if you folks have your way. Don't argue with me about birth control, adoption, blah blah blah. Of course those are better options if they can be used. And of course, when it comes down to it, a lot of us women would not choose to abort their child. It should be a woman's CHOICE, though. Not yours to make for every woman.
. If it's your choice as a woman, then you pay for it. Uh oh the room just emptied.This way no one else has to partake in your sick thinking in life. P/P was way out of line, and it's about time to roll that sick entitlement funding or thinking back.
You weren't paying for it. You folks are cutting off your nose to spite your face by defunding Planned Parenthood, which prevents many more abortions than all your twisted propaganda ever will.

Planned Parenthood PREVENTS abortions? What are you, like the spokesperson for the idea that women are stupid and shouldn't be allowed to vote?

I agree Planned Parenthood should not get any tax money!!
They make enough money selling dead baby parts.

Condoms are still on sale
Condoms aren't a tool in diagnosing cancer
. They got doctors and hospitals for that.. Last I checked women were allowed to go to all nessesary medical facilities in which there are many, but that old murder plantation called Planned Parenthood might no longer be one of them.

You seem very enlightened.

So in your universe, some teen girl would walk into her local ER to inquire about birth control? For gynecologist appointments?
Planned Parenthood isn't the only resource that does this. They are the only ones who perform abortions with taxpayer money.
That's a LIE.

Planned parenthood does NOT perform abortions with federal tax payer's money. PERIOD.
Money is fungible, you should know that. Dip shit

Wouldn't it be war on women and unborn babies?

Republicans just voted to spread STD's, cut access to contraceptives (meaning more abortions), and to increase cancer's mortality rate, among other health problems that PP helps with. Well, for 4 years at least until we get a government that does what's best for the nation instead of spreading extremist ideology.
What kind of person can't afford their own contraception? You're a fucking moron

The kind of person who REALLY shouldn't be having sex until she gets her life in order.

First of all there are much better organizations than Planned Parenthood for women's care, second of all the general population should not be paying for any abortions and baby butchery…

It would be illegal if it were infanticide. Calling it names isn't going to change the fact that abortion is going to be legal and safely done in this country. Work on making them unnecessary, but outlawing them will not stop them and it will not be best for the general welfare of women.

Ahh, the ever-popular leftist cry of "legality makes morality!" And then you wonder why people view you with contempt.

That
Definition of civilised:

That
Definition of civilised:

That's why I asked you to define it. Then when you do, I will evaluate it and decide if I find it a proper definition to be of consequence in all affairs all over the world. Then you will publish it and be a hero who redefined, after all the philosophers, what is truly moral and what is not. Then everyone will believe you when you reason them to understand that abortion is amoral.

You're fucking stupid.

Here's a novel thought all you immoral assholes supporting it pay for your own abortion...an even better idea? Take responsibility and use birth control if you don't want a pregnancy. It's not rocket science

. If it's your choice as a woman, then you pay for it. Uh oh the room just emptied.This way no one else has to partake in your sick thinking in life. P/P was way out of line, and it's about time to roll that sick entitlement funding or thinking back.
You weren't paying for it. You folks are cutting off your nose to spite your face by defunding Planned Parenthood, which prevents many more abortions than all your twisted propaganda ever will.
. Other clinics or organizations can take over those things you speak of, and that aren't linked or connected to abortion.
Wait a few years and see what happens in the areas that close their Planned Parenthoods. You may be right it's no big deal, but I somehow doubt it.

There is no reason why Planned Parenthood should lose federal or state funding because it is providing a LEGAL procedure. Even Gorsuch says abortion is established law at this point. If you think it is infanticide, by all means don't have one. Help women out of a tough spot so they can choose a different path. But all this closing of abortion clinics that is happening in various southern states and now this ability for states to stop funding PP is definitely an attack on women's freedom to choose. You are punishing women for being the one who bears the child. If men were the ones who got pregnant, I have a feeling this would not have been an issue, ever.

I think that sounds like a wonderful plan. Let's take tax dollars away from Planned Parenthood for a few years, just to "see what happens". What a terrific idea.

It would be illegal if it were infanticide. Calling it names isn't going to change the fact that abortion is going to be legal and safely done in this country. Work on making them unnecessary, but outlawing them will not stop them and it will not be best for the general welfare of women.

Ahh, the ever-popular leftist cry of "legality makes morality!" And then you wonder why people view you with contempt.

When they try that garbage remind them slavery used to be legal

. Other clinics or organizations can take over those things you speak of, and that aren't linked or connected to abortion.
Wait a few years and see what happens in the areas that close their Planned Parenthoods. You may be right it's no big deal, but I somehow doubt it.

There is no reason why Planned Parenthood should lose federal or state funding because it is providing a LEGAL procedure. Even Gorsuch says abortion is established law at this point. If you think it is infanticide, by all means don't have one. Help women out of a tough spot so they can choose a different path. But all this closing of abortion clinics that is happening in various southern states and now this ability for states to stop funding PP is definitely an attack on women's freedom to choose. You are punishing women for being the one who bears the child. If men were the ones who got pregnant, I have a feeling this would not have been an issue, ever.
Planned Parenthood is only a fraction of places that provide women's care, there are much better places than Planned Parenthood. That don't leech off the American public and provide baby butchery

Forum List

Back