We Defunded PP/Abortions !

Add that to the list of good things going on so far during the first term of President Trump.

giphy.gif

Taxpayer dollars never went for abortions. In fact it's astounding that out of all the abortions, activists claim happen each & every year--they haven't come up with a single woman that will state that the taxpayers paid for hers?

Federal funding for planned parenthood goes for women's wellness --pap smears, mammograms and other tests for POOR women, that get these things done at a reduced cost.
Including birth control contraceptives that PREVENT abortions.

I notice you have not provided a LINK to defunding planned parenthood--so I will put this one in the bullshit column where it belongs. :bsflag:

Because if this is true--Republicans might as well write their own obituaries right now.

170121211838-28-womens-march-dc-exlarge-169.jpg

new-york-womens-march.jpg

5883e3bdd7ffd.image.jpg

Republicans have awoken a sleeping giant, and it's pissed. Women are sick and tired of Republicans interfering into their issues. While treating them like they're nothing more than baby making factories. Because Women are the largest voting block in this country and vote more often than men do, this should concern you.

This is the woman's march the day after Trump was inagurated. This was going in every state, not just Washington D.C. They were in the millions. For more pictures and what was going on in your home state go to this link.
Woman's march pictures

Last edited:
Federal funding was already barred from use for abortion services at PP; by defunding PP you are eliminating critical women's health services, which is 97% of PP's work. Women are going to die of cancer because of this. The OP and any other poster celebrating this are evil fucking scum.
Walk in clinics vanish? Doctor offices? How about hospitals ? You are saying women can ONLY get health care from abortion mills? Bull and shit.

There are not enough clinics providing women's reproductive health options and screening. Every hospital and clinic in the country has said that they cannot keep up with the existing demand. Shutting down PP clinics with nothing to replace them would see the system overwhelmed.
There is no surplus capacity in women's health care. Clinics don't exist without strong need. Shutting down even one clinic, puts added pressure on the surrounding women's resources, which are already taxed to the max as it is.
Bull shit even more.... There are entire fields of medicine directly focused on women . You are part of the most privileged people in the whole fucking world Western women.

You're not wrong. Did you hear that there are companies who are now offering "maternity concierges" as an employment benefit to entice female employees to stay with them? The concierge will help you plan baby showers, christenings, "gender reveal" parties (because apparently, some people throw parties to tell their friends and families when they find out what sex the baby is), birthday parties, all that stuff.

Ever hear of a company offering "testosterone concierges" who will plan bachelor parties and hire strippers for male employees?

Federal funding was already barred from use for abortion services at PP; by defunding PP you are eliminating critical women's health services, which is 97% of PP's work. Women are going to die of cancer because of this. The OP and any other poster celebrating this are evil fucking scum.
Walk in clinics vanish? Doctor offices? How about hospitals ? You are saying women can ONLY get health care from abortion mills? Bull and shit.

There are not enough clinics providing women's reproductive health options and screening. Every hospital and clinic in the country has said that they cannot keep up with the existing demand. Shutting down PP clinics with nothing to replace them would see the system overwhelmed.
There is no surplus capacity in women's health care. Clinics don't exist without strong need. Shutting down even one clinic, puts added pressure on the surrounding women's resources, which are already taxed to the max as it is.
Bull shit even more.... There are entire fields of medicine directly focused on women . You are part of the most privileged people in the whole fucking world Western women.

You're not wrong. Did you hear that there are companies who are now offering "maternity concierges" as an employment benefit to entice female employees to stay with them? The concierge will help you plan baby showers, christenings, "gender reveal" parties (because apparently, some people throw parties to tell their friends and families when they find out what sex the baby is), birthday parties, all that stuff.

Ever hear of a company offering "testosterone concierges" who will plan bachelor parties and hire strippers for male employees?
Must be that evil Patriarchy! In order to fight oppression we must kill babies!!!!!

Anyone else find that argument stupid?

Amazing how the war on women endures into 2017
Wouldn't it be war on women and unborn babies?

Republicans just voted to spread STD's, cut access to contraceptives (meaning more abortions), and to increase cancer's mortality rate, among other health problems that PP helps with. Well, for 4 years at least until we get a government that does what's best for the nation instead of spreading extremist ideology.

That's why they did it and why RWNJs are in favor of it - anything to hurt poor women.

We will be seeing more and more measures and policies to harm the poor and enrich the 1%.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Condoms are still on sale
Condoms aren't a tool in diagnosing cancer
. They got doctors and hospitals for that.. Last I checked women were allowed to go to all nessesary medical facilities in which there are many, but that old murder plantation called Planned Parenthood might no longer be one of them.

Anyone surprised that this dunderhead doesn't know hospitals do abortions? He doesn't care either.

Condoms are still on sale
Condoms aren't a tool in diagnosing cancer
. They got doctors and hospitals for that.. Last I checked women were allowed to go to all nessesary medical facilities in which there are many, but that old murder plantation called Planned Parenthood might no longer be one of them.

Anyone surprised that this dunderhead doesn't know hospitals do abortions? He doesn't care either.

We dont fund them.

Republicans just voted to spread STD's, cut access to contraceptives (meaning more abortions), and to increase cancer's mortality rate, among other health problems that PP helps with. Well, for 4 years at least until we get a government that does what's best for the nation instead of spreading extremist ideology.

That's why they did it and why RWNJs are in favor of it - anything to hurt poor women.

We will be seeing more and more measures and policies to harm the poor and enrich the 1%.

. Sorry ace worn out liberal excuses... Will you ever learn that the people are no longer under the liberal spell ??

Must be that evil Patriarchy! In order to fight oppression we must kill babies!!!!!

Anyone else find that argument stupid?

It certainly is if one doesn't consider female biology to be "oppression", or Nature to be "the patriarchy", or government to be in the business of legislating cosmic justice.

Add that to the list of good things going on so far during the first term of President Trump.

giphy.gif

Hey man, pay fucking attention. Federal money has NEVER paid for any PP abortion. I mean WTF! You alt right misfreaks suffer from misinformation in a big fucking way.

Ignorance is laziness

AWESOME!
This may just as well be another wake-up call for our nations filth...it's time to pull your head from your ass low-life's. It's time to stop stealing from your neighbors...pull your own weight...get it figured out...FAST!
Haha

AWESOME!
This may just as well be another wake-up call for our nations filth...it's time to pull your head from your ass low-life's. It's time to stop stealing from your neighbors...pull your own weight...get it figured out...FAST!
Haha

Now that's fucking stupid. Nothing to rebut my statement first of all, then you pull shit out of your Santorum ass that's old as McConnell.

Ignorant fucks - wipe the cum off your upper lip, or better yet, lick it off - which I'm surprised you need to be told that.

Punk bitch - you're the problem with America, you're too fucking dumb to recognize how dumb you are.

Pathetic

AWESOME!
Haha

Now that's fucking stupid. Nothing to rebut my statement first of all, then you pull shit out of your Santorum ass that's old as McConnell.

Ignorant fucks - wipe the cum off your upper lip, or better yet, lick it off - which I'm surprised you need to be told that.

Punk bitch - you're the problem with America, you're too fucking dumb to recognize how dumb you are.

Pathetic

Hmmm, you're very well spoken...typical Libby
Soooo, how long have you been depending on taxpayers to survive and sucking that government tit?

giphy.gif

Hey man, pay fucking attention. Federal money has NEVER paid for any PP abortion. I mean WTF! You alt right misfreaks suffer from misinformation in a big fucking way.

Ignorance is laziness
. For something that never happened, you people are sure up in arms about the government making sure it won't happen. Why the outrage if the government money isn't needed at the clinics for abortions also ? Ok you all love to use the poor women analogy, but if they are so poor, then who is paying for the abortions ??? I mean you people made it so a teen wouldn't have to consult with their parents if getting an abortion right ?? Ok, so who pays for it ????? How about getting the bad part out of it, and then do a reset with the government ? Nah that ain't happening, because the money is needed for abortions as well so why not admit it.

Last edited:

AWESOME!
Haha

Pathetic
. Uhh ohhhh, you do know that when people resort to the type of post in which you just posted, that you are losing the debate or argument right ??

giphy.gif

Ignorance is laziness
. For something that never happened, you people are sure up in arms about the government making sure it won't happen. Why the outrage if the government money isn't needed at the clinics for abortions also ? Ok you all love to use the poor women analogy, but if they are so poor, then who is paying for the abortions ??? I mean you people made it so a teen wouldn't have to consult with their parents if getting an abortion right ?? Ok, so who pays for it ????? How about getting the bad part out of it, and then do a reset with the government ? Nah that ain't happening, because the money is needed for abortions as well so why not admit it.
They don't want to admit the tax payer subsidized the abortions by paying for shit they can go to a free clinic for. If we didn't give money to the abortion mills they would have to raise the price of killing babies

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

So being a Democrat is genetic?
Hmmmmmm.....
There is a chance that being a Democrat is NOT genetic. But if abortion were universal for that ilk and, of course government-paid, then we'd know in the second generation. But, wait, there wouldn't BE a second generation - so it really wouldn't matter!

I live in a liberal country where abortion is free. Our rate of abortion is half that of the United States.

Abortion has nothing to do with being liberal and EVERYTHING to do with being poor. Poor women have abortions because they can't afford another child.

Hmmmmmm.....
There is a chance that being a Democrat is NOT genetic. But if abortion were universal for that ilk and, of course government-paid, then we'd know in the second generation. But, wait, there wouldn't BE a second generation - so it really wouldn't matter!

I live in a liberal country where abortion is free. Our rate of abortion is half that of the United States.

Abortion has nothing to do with being liberal and EVERYTHING to do with being poor. Poor women have abortions because they can't afford another child.
How do poor women afford abortions?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

Hmmmmmm.....

How do poor women afford abortions?

I don't know. I'm not a poor woman and I've never had an abortion. Of course, living in Canada, if i needed an abortion, my government funded health care would pay for it. All of it - no co-pay, no deductible. According to conservatives here, no liberal woman would ever have a baby if abortions were free, and yet, here in Canada abortions are free and women still have babies. Amazing isn't it!!!

Forum List

Back