We desperately need much more of this.

Obama is NOT a decent man. He is a liar. He is a corporatist. He is a war monger.
Thats not "decent" qualities of a person.
Granted, those words are coming from a fellow sorry POS. Mccain is just like him.
I'm going to assume you are just trolling because I choose to believe you are not that depraved.

I didn’t vote for McCain because even I knew and experts agreed, so many of us saw how this would play out. You just like McCain because he plays to your politics which is much more important to you than his terrible bill that ruined US politics.
His bill did nothing of the kind. It was an earnest effort to reform campaign finance. The SC ruling in Citizen's United did the damage, not McCain.

that makes no difference in our system
Are you being obtuse or intentionally ignoring the point...............that he was not elected by a majority of Americans? He therefore had the power but not the authority to govern.

Are you being obtuse or intentionally ignoring the point...............that he was not elected by a majority of Americans? He therefore had the power but not the authority to govern.
He had both. Citizens dont elect Presidents.

You are making up your own rules as you go along

The Founders gave us a republic with protection for small states instead of letting the largest states rule

How is your specious claim relevant to the conversation?

I made no claim and presented nothing specious. I made an accurate observation of what is on McCaine's website.

In response, berg80 provides us with the criminality, the corruption of John McCaine. Why berg80, do you want more corruption similar to John McCaine's? And thank you for linking to the corruption.

I suspect berg80 knows nothing, googled his/her opinion, and took the 1st google link, pasted it here, without reading it, contradicting his/her own opinion.

From berg80's link, thank you very much for pointing out the McCaine corruption
McCain was a member of a group of senators known as the Keating Five

Obviously, Keating thought you could make it to the White House, too.
He poured $112,000 into your political campaigns. He became your friend. He threw fund raisers in your honor. He even made a sweet shopping-center investment deal for your wife, Cindy. Your father-in-law, Jim Hensley, was cut in on the deal, too.

Nothing was too good for you. Why not? Keating saw you as a prime investment that would pay off in the future.

So he flew you and your family around the country in his private jets. Time after time, he put you up for serene, private vacations at his vast, palatial spa in the Bahamas. All of this was so grand. You were protected from what Thomas Hardy refers to as "the madding crowd." It was almost as though you were already staying at a presidential retreat.

Well, since Trump voters represented a minority (in both elections) 2016 was more of a victory for the anachronistic EC than the country.
yet, your little mind cannot conceive that the election, and hence the campaigning is to win an electoral college vote, not a popular vote.

If Trump campaigned to win the popular vote, he may very well of lost the electoral vote.

Trump voters, are a minority? Maybe, but our constitution is designed to protect minorities, hence the electoral college.

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but no.

But yes. None of those books were banned. the issue was sexually suggestive materials in libraries of schools.

Parents can go to amazon or a bookstore and buy the books without issue for their kids.

Another example: "If you like your plan, you can keep your plan, period"

Another example, "women can have penises"

I made no claim and presented nothing specious. I made an accurate observation of what is on McCaine's website.

In response, berg80 provides us with the criminality, the corruption of John McCaine. Why berg80, do you want more corruption similar to John McCaine's? And thank you for linking to the corruption.

I suspect berg80 knows nothing, googled his/her opinion, and took the 1st google link, pasted it here, without reading it, contradicting his/her own opinion.

From berg80's link, thank you very much for pointing out the McCaine corruption

You're saying he was so terribly corrupt that he won the GOP nomination for prez?

But yes. None of those books were banned. the issue was sexually suggestive materials in libraries of schools.

Parents can go to amazon or a bookstore and buy the books without issue for their kids.

Am I to believe you don't think books have been banned?

McCain was an angry, do nothing vindictive politician. The only thing he ever accomplished was creating PAC"s that made Soros Media Matters tax exempt. He was such an angry man that he made sure the president of the United States (Trump) would not attend his funeral. The Forrestal incident is still debatable when a missile from McCain's parked plane was "accidentally" launched causing a fire on the deck.

Libs are promoting sexual dysfunction

They see political value encouraging boys to think they are girls

Forum List

Back