We desperately need much more of this.

That trump conspired with putin to steal the 2016 election from hillary
The Neo-GOP has been taken over by the wackos like that lady. How many times did Obama lead a chant to Lock John up?

Is Trump a decent family man? How any women did Obama have affairs with when John said that about him.

How many times did Trump insult his opponents. How many times did he call Hillary a criminal?.

When has any candidate called on a foreign adversary for help?

McCain was part of the dying breed of Republican.

Donald Trump and his sycophant's are like that crazy lady.

Those aren't banned.

Is no Hustler in a library banning hustler?

I know of no reason to suppose that O'Bama was anything other than a decent human being, despite his insidious policies and actions as President. Any criticism should be based on his well-earned status as the second-worst President in American history.
In the 2008 campaign, Obama had not been president.

The Neo-GOP has been taken over by the wackos like that lady. How many times did Obama lead a chant to Lock John up?

Is Trump a decent family man? How any women did Obama have affairs with when John said that about him.

How many times did Trump insult his opponents. How many times did he call Hillary a criminal?.

When has any candidate called on a foreign adversary for help?

McCain was part of the dying breed of Republican.

Donald Trump and his sycophant's are like that crazy lady.
Trump was no worse than clinton and JFK before him

Besides the odds are that obama is not interested in women

LOL Hillary didn't hire Steele to cook up Russian bullshit about Trump? LOL
Marc Elias hired Fusion GPS on the Clinton campaign's behalf to have them continue oppo research on Don. He and members of the campaign, including Hillary, had no idea who was doing the research or the methods being used. Notably, she did not use the dossier as part of her campaign. Prove me wrong.

Trump was no worse than clinton and JFK before him

Besides the odds are that obama is not interested in women
Your defense relies on a false equivalence coupled with more stupid internet lies. Imagine my surprise.

"To John's beloved family, Mrs. McCain, to Cindy and the McCain children, President and Mrs. Bush, President and Secretary Clinton, Vice President and Mrs. Biden, Vice President and Mrs. Cheney, Vice President Gore, and as John would say, my friends. We come to celebrate an extraordinary man. A statesman, a patriot who embodied so much that is best in America.

President Bush and I are among the fortunate few who competed against John at the highest levels of politics. He made us better presidents just as he made the senate better, just as he makes this country better.

For someone like John to ask you while he is still alive to stand and speak of him when he is gone is a precious and singular honor. Now, when John called me with that request earlier this year, I'll admit sadness and also a certain surprise. After our conversation ended, I realized how well it captured some of John's essential qualities.
......."

Trump has tied a dead Albatross around the necks of the GOP

Your defense relies on a false equivalence coupled with more stupid internet lies. Imagine my surprise.
Trump clinton and JFK are/were alpha males who were strongly attracted to women

Obama not so much

Trump clinton and JFK are/were alpha males who were strongly attracted to women

Obama not so much
You're making it sound like marital fidelity is a defect. Haters gotta hate.

You're making it sound like marital fidelity is a defect. Haters gotta hate.
Not at all

Most of us are not suitable to be a national leader

But we can be regular people

Others from King David to trump combine more of the bad along with the good

Marc Elias hired Fusion GPS on the Clinton campaign's behalf to have them continue oppo research on Don. He and members of the campaign, including Hillary, had no idea who was doing the research or the methods being used. Notably, she did not use the dossier as part of her campaign. Prove me wrong.
LOL Hillary and Elias are clueless morons? Is that really your argument? Are you kidding?

I agree, we should get back to doing this, now, you’ve posted a clip of a Republican being decent toward Obama, now let’s see a clip of any democrat being decent like that toward trump?

You seem to be happy to see someone on the right being agreeable to the left, ok, now let’s see someone on the left talking about how trump is a decent family man, or bush, or any of the Republican presidents.

There is plenty...

Forum List

Back