🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'We did it' - GOP Tweets Then Retracts After Screwing Trump in Colorado

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Just read several stories of how the WE-GOP screwed Trump, tweeted 'We did it', then took the teeet down soon after.

Never thought I would see such BLATANT un-American, anti-democracy, non-representative crap from the Republican party. I'm not a 'Trump guy', this is wrong. I believe they will never let Trump be the nominee, and after this - everything this corrupt party has been doing - I am pretty much done with the GOP.

This party so needs to 'die'.

This primary process has been a real eye opener for me.
Both sides have done some interesting things....
People who have stood in line for hours voting,being part of the process....

Well it looks like that is so far from the truth....
Seems like the people who have voted have the least to do with who will get the nomination
from either party.

I think both party's are going to take a hit on this....

The RNC keeps eating its own. It will happen again and we get Hillary. It has to be one of the two royals families that get the job, both DNC and RNC have decided that for us.

Somewhere during 1988 and now, the Republican Party became an extension of the Democratic Party. We no longer have a two party system. That's gonna change after this election though.

S.J. I hope your right. This country is screwed up .
You're not kidding. We've allowed government to get too big. Now the monster we've created is turning on us. We the people are no longer in charge. This is not going to end well.

Forum List

Back