We have to keep this in our minds about the right.

One thing I hope people will remember is the fact that who Trump is and what Trump is is what they right wants for this country, that can not be forgotten. If that doesn't move you simply look at Paul Ryans Budget proposals over the years and it will reiterate the same thing. What the right wants for us is ugly. Even though business is on a tare in this country , profits are at a all time high and the percentage of gross that is profit are at a all time high and the fact that only one small group in this country has gained anything from this and the gains are massive in the last 35 year. Add in the fact that every dime of the new wealth of the richest country in the world has gone only to the top. No one else. Along with the highest corporate profits in history, Paul Ryan wants to transfer more to corporations and the rich, the money will all come from programs for the needy ,the old and the sick and also from Education. Thats what the right wants for this country. Like I said it's ugly.
There has never been a time in my life time (71 years) that so many have voted against their best interest.
:cuckoo:

As if you know what my best interests are.
Well thats simple you peoples mind only under understand simple, how about you your income. I'm asuming thats your best interest.

Too funny. I am not part of Romney's 47%. :muahaha:

One thing I hope people will remember is the fact that who Trump is and what Trump is is what they right wants for this country, that can not be forgotten. If that doesn't move you simply look at Paul Ryans Budget proposals over the years and it will reiterate the same thing. What the right wants for us is ugly. Even though business is on a tare in this country , profits are at a all time high and the percentage of gross that is profit are at a all time high and the fact that only one small group in this country has gained anything from this and the gains are massive in the last 35 year. Add in the fact that every dime of the new wealth of the richest country in the world has gone only to the top. No one else. Along with the highest corporate profits in history, Paul Ryan wants to transfer more to corporations and the rich, the money will all come from programs for the needy ,the old and the sick and also from Education. Thats what the right wants for this country. Like I said it's ugly.
There has never been a time in my life time (71 years) that so many have voted against their best interest.

"...Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness"

What are your best interests and how can they be served by maintaining the vast majority of wealth among such a small percentage of our nation?

My best interests are nunya, and can best be served by tossing the Democrats and their idiot minions face down into a political ditch.
I'll give you a little tip, it's called demographics and it guaranties that your hate parties life span from now will be very short.

I have no party. I am a Kinettacist.

What are your best interests and how can they be served by maintaining the vast majority of wealth among such a small percentage of our nation?

My best interests are nunya, and can best be served by tossing the Democrats and their idiot minions face down into a political ditch.
So you cannot define your best interests. Okay. Lack of articulate arguments is nothing new for you. But you seem to look at our democracy the way football fans look at their rivals. I would like to see Michigan tossed face down in a ditch, but not the Republicans. Nothing would be more dangerous than one party or one ideological rule.

Nunya, as in "none of your business"? So the knuckle-dragger won't say?

I'll give you a little tip, it's called demographics and it guaranties that your hate parties life span from now will be very short.

You mean a kineticist?

So you cannot define your best interests. Okay. Lack of articulate arguments is nothing new for you. But you seem to look at our democracy the way football fans look at their rivals. I would like to see Michigan tossed face down in a ditch, but not the Republicans. Nothing would be more dangerous than one party or one ideological rule.

Nunya, as in "none of your business"?

Very good.

So the knuckle-dragger won't say?

Of course not. It's nunya.

You're quite slow.

Well thats simple you peoples mind only under understand simple, how about you your income. I'm asuming thats your best interest.

Too funny. I am not part of Romney's 47%. :muahaha:

At least you can play the part of the 53% online.

You mean a kineticist?

No. Try again. Read carefully.

Therein lies the problem with the country. Voting for personal interests, i.e. what can I get for nothing, and not for Constitutional principles.

14642215_1793883470894461_6514975878378773978_n.jpg
And yet you would ask us to elect a man that is as evil as any despite in history , with a level of hate that I've never seen in my lifetime, someone who would destroy this country for his ego ,stupidity or hate. Ya your a true American. Your bullshit that has to be gotten rid of , thats what you are. Dumped in a garbage heap somewhere.

Very good.

You're quite slow.

No, you're actually afraidta. Because you fucking don't know.

"...Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness"

In part. And what supports those?

You mean a kineticist?

No. Try again. Read carefully.

I know, you fucking moron. God you people are like trained seals. Here's your chum, chump.

Satisfying envy is not the best interest of anybody. It will feed more envy, more confiscatory taxes and more restrictions on freedom.
It's not as simple as envy. It's a matter of how well our economy works. Consumer spending drives our economy. By eroding the spending power of the majority by segregating wealth among the minority, consumer spending shrinks and so does our economy.
It's even simpler then that you want to destroy a capitalistic country , take the incentive away from its people. that will do it every time.

Very good.

You're quite slow.

Please make sense so that I may respond.

Therein lies the problem with the country. Voting for personal interests, i.e. what can I get for nothing, and not for Constitutional principles.

14642215_1793883470894461_6514975878378773978_n.jpg
And yet you would ask us to elect a man that is as evil as any despite in history , with a level of hate that I've never seen in my lifetime, someone who would destroy this country for his ego ,stupidity or hate. Ya your a true American. Your bullshit that has to be gotten rid of , thats what you are. Dumped in a garbage heap somewhere.

Just hold on and hope Trump's fraud trial in November is televised. I bet it will be. After 19 months of being live and on air, he won't be able to stop. He's hooked. He's such a sociopath he doesn't care, as long as he's getting attention.

Satisfying envy is not the best interest of anybody. It will feed more envy, more confiscatory taxes and more restrictions on freedom.
It's not as simple as envy. It's a matter of how well our economy works. Consumer spending drives our economy. By eroding the spending power of the majority by segregating wealth among the minority, consumer spending shrinks and so does our economy.

You mean looting the wealthy is what makes the economy grow?

Really?
You mean like in all the years before 81 and the trickle down lie that buried us. Ya we took away all the ability to get wealthy from the investors and builders in this country, That my friend is just stupid.

Very good.

You're quite slow.

Please make sense so that I may respond.

Afraid to say, moron, because you don't know. Or else you would. You are pixelated methane on this board. All form and no substance.

You mean looting the wealthy is what makes the economy grow?

Really?
You mean like in all the years before 81 and the trickle down lie that buried us. Ya we took away all the ability to get wealthy from the investors and builders in this country, That my friend is just stupid.

There never was a trickle down, it was a trickle OUT to Asia.

Obama has been president for the last 8 years, moron, not Trump.

I wonder how long Dims will talk about the country trying to recover from "W".

Pretty soon, people won't even remember who he was.

Forum List

Back