"We Know in 2001 Cell Phones Worked Up To 50,000 Feet and..."

I never said it was speed alone on the ground you dumbfuck.
It just gets better and better folks.

Does your quote above say that SPEED is a PART of a dropped call on the ground? You are therefore saying that 60 mph plays a part in losing a call.

IT DOES NOT!!!

What do you not under-fucking-stand where you fucked up. You specifically mention speed on the ground as a part of the cause of dropping calls.

PERIOD.

Traveling at 60 mph has nothing to do with dropping a call. I can walk and drop a call. I can ride a bike and drop a call. So you saying that speed is a PART of the problem when traveling at 60 mph on the ground is WRONG. It's DISTANCE and INTERFERENCE on the ground.

Holy shit! I think the definition of "backpedal" should just show Curve's picture.

Speed is not the cause but it does play a role while driving or flying you fucwad.

I never said it was speed alone on the ground you dumbfuck.

Does your quote above say that SPEED is a PART of a dropped call on the ground? You are therefore saying that 60 mph plays a part in losing a call.

IT DOES NOT!!!

What do you not under-fucking-stand where you fucked up. You specifically mention speed on the ground as a part of the cause of dropping calls.

PERIOD.

Traveling at 60 mph has nothing to do with dropping a call. I can walk and drop a call. I can ride a bike and drop a call. So you saying that speed is a PART of the problem when traveling at 60 mph on the ground is WRONG. It's DISTANCE and INTERFERENCE on the ground.

Holy shit! I think the definition of "backpedal" should just show Curve's picture.

Speed is not the cause but it does play a role while driving or flying you fucwad.

Not when driving, you twat. IT PLAYS NO ROLE WHATSOEVER.

If you think it does, please explain how. This should be a winner.

Curve, you're really doing well in this thread. In here alone you've managed to fuck up the following:

1. You made the false claim that the CR referenced cell phone calls made at 30,000 feet to which you admitted to being incorrect.
2. You claimed that the "airplane mode" is hardwired into certain phones. Wrong.
3. You claim that when traveling at 60 mph, speed is PART of the reason cell phone calls are dropped. Wrong.
4. You try and use May's cell phone call as proof that cell phone calls where not possible, yet there is no proof that her call was MADE from a cell phone.

What else are you going to screw up in this thread?

1. True-the point was the CR never proved the calls were made from 77.

2. True-I should have said they are manufactured that way, are built that way, it comes standard, etc. It doesn't change the point the airplane mode is on the nokia e71x.

3. Traveling at 60 mph can play a role in dropped calls because when your position is changing, just like when walking, the signals can be dropped due to interference and relay problems.

4. I never used May's call to prove calls from planes can't happen. I posted the link in the OP citing different companies pointing out cell calls from high altitudes in planes are extremely rare, if at all.

What else do you want to whine about you useless fucking bitch?

3. Traveling at 60 mph can play a role in dropped calls because when your position is changing, just like when walking, the signals can be dropped due to interference and relay problems.?

WTF?????

:lol::lol::lol:

Position changing has nothing to do with speed you moron. I can crawl, walk, run, and drive a car at 60mph, and lose the call at the SAME FUCKING POINT. It's distance and location not speed you idiot.

Holy fuck are you stupid. I can see why you have issues.

I do believe Curvy actually thinks the distance between towers changes depending on the speed of the cell phone user.

Maybe he thinks there is a time warp or worm hole that allows dead zones to somehow become live.

4. I never used May's call to prove calls from planes can't happen. I posted the link in the OP citing different companies pointing out cell calls from high altitudes in planes are extremely rare, if at all.

You didn't? What does this next quote mean from your OP?
I have no doubt nobody can prove cell phones were capable of conversational operations on 9/11 on flight 77 at 9:12 am. Is there anyone who can prove that was possible? I've provided evidence it was not possible.

You said you provided evidence that it WAS NOT POSSIBLE!!!! "IT" meaning the call at 9:12 am on flight 77 WHICH was May's call.

What was the purpose of referencing her call at 9:12 am on flight 77?

:eusa_whistle:

IT DOES NOT!!!

PERIOD.

If you are driving at 60 mph and there is a dead spot 5 miles down the road do you think you would reach that same dead spot in the same time while walking you dumbfuck?

If you are driving at 60 mph and there is a dead spot 5 miles down the road do you think you would reach that same dead spot in the same time while walking you dumbfuck?

HAHAHahahaha.. it becomes more dead if you are travelling at 60mph than walking?

3. Traveling at 60 mph can play a role in dropped calls because when your position is changing, just like when walking, the signals can be dropped due to interference and relay problems.?

WTF?????

:lol::lol::lol:

Position changing has nothing to do with speed you moron. I can crawl, walk, run, and drive a car at 60mph, and lose the call at the SAME FUCKING POINT. It's distance and location not speed you idiot.

Holy fuck are you stupid. I can see why you have issues.

Position changing has nothing to do with speed? So if you drive a car at 60 mph for an hour in a straight line you would be in the same position as someone who started walking at the same time? Lol...what a dumb fucking bitch!

HAHAHahahaha.. it becomes more dead if you are travelling at 60mph than walking?

You are too fucking dumb. No it does not become more dead. It's not even worth explaining it to you.

You didn't? What does this next quote mean from your OP?
I have no doubt nobody can prove cell phones were capable of conversational operations on 9/11 on flight 77 at 9:12 am. Is there anyone who can prove that was possible? I've provided evidence it was not possible.

You said you provided evidence that it WAS NOT POSSIBLE!!!! "IT" meaning the call at 9:12 am on flight 77 WHICH was May's call.

What was the purpose of referencing her call at 9:12 am on flight 77?

:eusa_whistle:

How many times does it need to be explained to you? How the fuck can you be this stoopid? The links in the OP prove a cell call could not happen at a high altitude and speed, which is where 77 was at 9:12am you ignorant fucking ****.

You are too fucking dumb. No it does not become more dead. It's not even worth explaining it to you.

dead spots are dead spots. speed has nothing to do with it. :cuckoo:

i'm sorry, jackass. please point out where i said they did.:cuckoo:

Your own post you lying ****......

"dead spots are dead spots. speed has nothing to do with it."

You can keep playing your games......
wow, you REALLY suck at this
he was saying they DIDNT come into play, asshole, not that they DID

his english comprehension really sucks.... its a common problem with him.

dead spots are dead spots. speed has nothing to do with it. :cuckoo:

Who said speed causes dead spots for you to state speed has nothing to do with dead spots you whiny coward?

:lol:

You get dumber by the day...you still can't even admit that airphones and cell phones are both two-way radios and are considered cell phones. :lol::lol::lol:

In Britain, the Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) found that between January 2000 and August 2005 up to 20 incidents of aircraft malfunction were linked to the use of mobile phone
Howstuffworks OMG, the CAA must be part of the plot to blow up the twin towers...they are planting false information on the internets. :lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back