"We Know in 2001 Cell Phones Worked Up To 50,000 Feet and..."

400 posts later and CL still can't even prove the authenticity of her title quote.

Divedickhead bitch is too embarrassed to post again after getting schooled on his own fucking phone....lol...what a bunch of fucking losers!

he's probably got you on ignore because you are like a little 10 year old screaming for attention any way you can get it.

you're so fucking stupid that you say i'm a registered sex offender but dont even know my name. :lol:

you are a complete waste of time...:eusa_whistle:

Show where I said "profiles" are hardwired you lying cowardly ****.

Divedickhead bitch is too embarrassed to post again after getting schooled on his own fucking phone....lol...what a bunch of fucking losers!

he's probably got you on ignore because you are like a little 10 year old screaming for attention any way you can get it.

you're so fucking stupid that you say i'm a registered sex offender but dont even know my name. :lol:

i said phone companies customize the software..... you replied it is hardware. you obviously dont have a clue what you are talking about.

Last edited:
400 posts later and CL still can't even prove the authenticity of her title quote.

It has been show you ignorant ****....just like why airplane mode exists and that bush explicitly said the "first building." How fucking stoopid can you be?

It has been show you ignorant ****....just like why airplane mode exists and that bush explicitly said the "first building." How fucking stoopid can you be?
No. It hasn't.

You are wrong about airplane mode...

So far you've been right about exactly one thing...the Bush quote.

i said phone companies customize the software..... you replied it is hardware. you obviously dont have a clue what you are talking about.

You can't show where I said profiles are hardwired because I never said that you lying fuck. The nokia e71x comes with the Offline mode hardwired you dumbfuck.

You can lose a cell signal driving at 60 mph so how feasible is it to hold a signal at 400 mph?

Wait, wait, wait.

I just saw this.

Are you saying that the reason you lose a cell phone call when going 60 mph is because of the speed?????

:eusa_think:

No. It hasn't.

I really don't give a fuck if a **** like you believes it or not......how does that feel?

You can't show where I said profiles are hardwired because I never said that you lying fuck. The nokia e71x comes with the Offline mode hardwired you dumbfuck.

You didn't. you said:
The airplane mode is hardwired into cell phones you fucking ignorant ****.

So you are saying that "airplane mode" is NOT a function of the software, but a function of physical electrical components only?

No. It hasn't.

I really don't give a fuck if a **** like you believes it or not......how does that feel?
Pretty happy, actually. :lol:

You didn't. you said:

So you are saying that "airplane mode" is NOT a function of the software, but a function of physical electrical components only?

I'm saying it comes standard on that nokia phone so when divedick said it wasn't on his phone I posted a link proving that it is there because that is how they are manufactured.

You can lose a cell signal driving at 60 mph so how feasible is it to hold a signal at 400 mph?

Wait, wait, wait.

I just saw this.

Are you saying that the reason you lose a cell phone call when going 60 mph is because of the speed?????

No you dumbfuck but thanks for playing........

Tell you what. I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself.

Please explain what you meant by:
]You can lose a cell signal driving at 60 mph

What exactly are you claiming is the reason you lost the call in the above statement???? I'll wait here for your answer. This should be good.

You didn't. you said:

I'm saying it comes standard on that nokia phone so when divedick said it wasn't on his phone I posted a link proving that it is there because that is how they are manufactured.

Hardwired does not mean "standard software configuration".

Idiot.

Wait, wait, wait.

I just saw this.

No you dumbfuck but thanks for playing........

Tell you what. I'll give you a chance to redeem yourself.

Please explain what you meant by:
]You can lose a cell signal driving at 60 mph

What exactly are you claiming is the reason you lost the call in the above statement???? I'll wait here for your answer. This should be good.

Do you know why dropped calls happen while driving? If you do then you don't need it explained.

You didn't. you said:

Hardwired does not mean "standard software configuration".

Idiot.

Does it come standard on that phone or not? If it does then you are desperately nitpicking as usual you cocksucking retarded bitch.

where are you getting the info that "offline" mode is hardwired? are you talking out of your ass again?

where are you getting the info that "offline" mode is the same as "airplane" mode.... because browsing through AT&T's customer support forum it looks like "offline" mode means no data is sent over the network, saving you data charges, but you can still make phone calls.

how do you think you put the phone in different modes if not through SOFTWARE which can be, and often is, customized by the wireless provider? are you claiming that each phone has a button that puts it into airplane mode? because that is what "hardwired" means, ass cowboy.

Forum List

Back