We must BELIEVE the women!

That was the major democrat talking point during the Kavanaugh fiasco. Hirono, Harris, all of the dems constantly harped that we must believe women who accuse men of sexual assaults years ago------------------then, a woman comes forward and accuses Biden and --------------------------silence from those same democrats.

Hypocrisy = the dem party.

Um, not really.

People listened to Tara Raede.

Then they found out she's been operating under at least four different aliases during the last 25 years.

Then they found out she perjured herself in court claiming to be an expert when she wasn't.

Then they found out she kited a bunch of checks and cheated a bunch of business associates.

Then we found out that 74 former staffers of Biden not only denied it happened, but said that Raede was kind of a useless piece of crap in the office.

And joe biden put his finger in her wang

That was the major democrat talking point during the Kavanaugh fiasco. Hirono, Harris, all of the dems constantly harped that we must believe women who accuse men of sexual assaults years ago------------------then, a woman comes forward and accuses Biden and --------------------------silence from those same democrats.

Um, not really.

Then they found out she's been operating under at least four different aliases during the last 25 years.

Then they found out she perjured herself in court claiming to be an expert when she wasn't.

Then they found out she kited a bunch of checks and cheated a bunch of business associates.

Then we found out that 74 former staffers of Biden not only denied it happened, but said that Raede was kind of a useless piece of crap in the office.

So, IOW, you went digging for dirt on a woman who accused a democrat because you didn't want to believe her, and when you found shady things in her past you trumpeted them as proof that she lied about her accusation? Isn't that the very definition of not believing the woman?

Let's see if we have this right. When a woman accuses a Republican, she must be believed at all costs, her past life has no bearing whatsoever on her accusation and must NOT be discussed publically, and weaknesses in her story are to be explained away or ignored because WE MUST BELIEVE HER. When a woman accuses a democrat, every detail of her past life can be used to justify doubting her story and should be given much more weight than her accusation, every weakness in her story must be amplified to justify doubting her accusation, and she must NOT be believed, no matter what. Is that about the size of it?

And joe biden put his finger in her wang

She had a wang? She was a He-she...

Then again, that wouldn't surprise me.

1598362026241.png

If I woke up next to that, I'd chew my arm off to not wake her up.

Um, not really.

So, IOW, you went digging for dirt on a woman who accused a democrat because you didn't want to believe her, and when you found shady things in her past you trumpeted them as proof that she lied about her accusation? Isn't that the very definition of not believing the woman?

Let's see if we have this right. When a woman accuses a Republican, she must be believed at all costs, her past life has no bearing whatsoever on her accusation and must NOT be discussed publically, and weaknesses in her story are to be explained away or ignored because WE MUST BELIEVE HER. When a woman accuses a democrat, every detail of her past life can be used to justify doubting her story and should be given much more weight than her accusation, every weakness in her story must be amplified to justify doubting her accusation, and she must NOT be believed, no matter what. Is that about the size of it?

exactly, the hypocrisy of the dems has no bounds

I didn't go digging up anything.... The people she cheated or bamboozled over the years all came foward and called bullshit on her.

Again, one more time- Al Franken got run out of the Senate on the word of a USO Tour Stripper. Democrats have no problem taking out their own on these kinds of things when they are CREDIBLE.

Tara Reade/ AKA Tara Moulton, AKA Alexandra McCabe, AKA Alexandra Moulton, AKA Tara McCabe, is a serial grifter who changes her name often to keep one step ahead of process servers, lied about her academic credentials, committed perjury in court....

This is NOT a credible person. Even her Republican lawyer quit on her because she was a disbarment looking for a place to happen.

Ford's friends who SHE NAMED were there said nothing happened and her husband said she never had mentioned being assaulted.

No, there is no credibility there. And you also thought a woman who said Kavanaugh raped her in her 40s when he was 20 and lived half the way across the country was credible, as was a woman who said she went to 10 rape parties.

Again, the FBI didn't do a thorough investigation. So we don't know what happened. We know several other women also came forward and told similar stories about Creepanaugh, and those weren't investigated, either.

Then you have his unhinged performance in front of the Committee....

View attachment 379508
I find no reason to believe Reade proved her claims, I don't know. But we do know Ford was lying. No, that's not the same. And we know the other two accusers were lying

Yes, all these women were lying, and Unhinged Kavanaugh was telling the truth...

View attachment 379510

You'd be unhinged if congressmen did you you what they did to Kavanaugh too.

And you never answered the question since you're still stuck on the investigation.

1) Ford said he assaulted her and named the people who were with her

2) The people SHE NAMED said nothing happened and her husband said she never mentioned being assaulted before.

They did have a week. What do they "investigate" now? They interview random people in Maryland? Her own witnesses, who were her own friends, didn't corroborate what she said.

So what do they "investigate" that takes more than a week?

Based on every thing you laid out, it looks like Tara Reade is about as credible as Christine Blasey Ford yet you people, your side, said Ford needed to be believed despite her inconsistencies and numerous holes in her claims.

No, actually, Tara Reade had a whole record of convictions and arrests for Fraud.

Ford is a distinguished academic.

Major difference in credibility levels.

Yet Reade is more detailed and confident about the actual event compared to Ford. Reading your retort one would think that if a woman has other run ins with the law, she should not be believed if sexually assaulted.

Yes, and you said on the range the shooters fantasize you are killing people.

Link?

I've been on lots of gun ranges. I find the idea of shooting people to be sickening and I've never heard anything remotely indicating any other shooter on gun ranges feel any differently. We all talk about being able to defend ourselves so we do NOT need to shoot anyone. But the best way to defend yourself it to be capable of it

Again, a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

The NRA has been lying to you.

The problem is, of course, is that the rest of us have to run our lives around you gun nuts, because we never know when one of you is going to go off.

It's why we have trigger happy cops, metal detectors in the schools, etc. etc.

First of all, 43 is a lie, you're insane. Talk about believing a lie.

Second, where do you get that the only place people defend themselves is in their home?

Third, why don't cases where people defend themselves without shooting anyone count?

Talk about having your head just soaking in the kool-aid bowl.

And none of that contradicts that I should have a right to defend myself and my family just because you can mine statistics even if you weren't using fake statistics

I didn't go digging up anything.... The people she cheated or bamboozled over the years all came foward and called bullshit on her.

Again, one more time- Al Franken got run out of the Senate on the word of a USO Tour Stripper. Democrats have no problem taking out their own on these kinds of things when they are CREDIBLE.

Tara Reade/ AKA Tara Moulton, AKA Alexandra McCabe, AKA Alexandra Moulton, AKA Tara McCabe, is a serial grifter who changes her name often to keep one step ahead of process servers, lied about her academic credentials, committed perjury in court....

This is NOT a credible person. Even her Republican lawyer quit on her because she was a disbarment looking for a place to happen.
Al Franken, as much as I don't like his politics, knew he had messed up and resigned to avoid a scandal that he knew he would tar him for life, so he got out with at least some of his integrity intact.

So can we take from this that you DON'T object to supporters of the accused using an accuser's past against her to discredit her story? There's no problem with pointing out weaknesses in her story, things that not only can't be proven, but are countered by witness testimony?

Based on every thing you laid out, it looks like Tara Reade is about as credible as Christine Blasey Ford yet you people, your side, said Ford needed to be believed despite her inconsistencies and numerous holes in her claims.

No, actually, Tara Reade had a whole record of convictions and arrests for Fraud.

Ford is a distinguished academic.

Major difference in credibility levels.

Yet Reade is more detailed and confident about the actual event compared to Ford. Reading your retort one would think that if a woman has other run ins with the law, she should not be believed if sexually assaulted.
This is my whole point. To the usual suspects, when a woman accuses a Republican of sexual assault, she is to be believed at all costs, but when a woman accuses a democrat, she must not be believed. Heck, Hillary even ran on the "all women must be believed" until it was pointed out that she participated in trashing some of those very women who accused Bubba. Then she just looked foolish.

I love the smell of desperation in the morning. Smells like bacon.
We're prepared for all the feces they'll be throwing up against a wall The BS starts Monday when the scums convention starts Can't wait to see how many Generals and reputable people speak up for them ,how many more lies will be told

Can't be any worse than the clown show you guys stunk up the airwaves with....

So what's stopping Republicans from having a hearing? Go for it.

They may, but thats not the point here witchey, The point is the hypocrisy of the dems who screamed "believe the women" during the Kavanaugh hearings and now are silent when Biden or any democrat is accused of sexual attacks.

Where is Hirono who was the biggest "believe the women" screamer? Where are Warren and Pelosi?

If you think this shit is not political, you are very stupid.

They do believe credible women. Reade's allegations were investigated...she wasn't credible.

Blasey Ford was not credible, now after all that BS she has admitted that she never knew Kavanaugh or had any contact with him. But we were constantly lectured by fools like you that we must BELIEVE THE WOMEN. the dems put on a moronic show and made a supreme court justice hearing look like a circus. And lets be honest, witchey, it was not about sexual allegations, it was about politics, the dems were trying to find any way to keep a conservative judge off the court, so they made up all the lies about what he did 30 years ago, and the lying corrupt media pumped it out 24/7.

this thread is about the hypocrisy of dems like Hirono and Pelosi, I don't know if the Biden accuser is credible or not, but credibility didn't matter to you with Ford.

Professor Ford was very credible and she never admitted she didn't know Kavanaugh. You just made that up in your tiny head.

Yes, and you said on the range the shooters fantasize you are killing people.

Link?

I've been on lots of gun ranges. I find the idea of shooting people to be sickening and I've never heard anything remotely indicating any other shooter on gun ranges feel any differently. We all talk about being able to defend ourselves so we do NOT need to shoot anyone. But the best way to defend yourself it to be capable of it

Again, a gun in the home is 43 times more likely to kill a household member than a bad guy.

The NRA has been lying to you.

The problem is, of course, is that the rest of us have to run our lives around you gun nuts, because we never know when one of you is going to go off.

It's why we have trigger happy cops, metal detectors in the schools, etc. etc.
And, as has been pointed out to you multiple times, it is not the "gun nuts" that you need to worry about shooting you.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

I love the smell of desperation in the morning. Smells like bacon.
We're prepared for all the feces they'll be throwing up against a wall The BS starts Monday when the scums convention starts Can't wait to see how many Generals and reputable people speak up for them ,how many more lies will be told

Can't be any worse than the clown show you guys stunk up the airwaves with....

So what's stopping Republicans from having a hearing? Go for it.

They may, but thats not the point here witchey, The point is the hypocrisy of the dems who screamed "believe the women" during the Kavanaugh hearings and now are silent when Biden or any democrat is accused of sexual attacks.

Where is Hirono who was the biggest "believe the women" screamer? Where are Warren and Pelosi?

If you think this shit is not political, you are very stupid.

They do believe credible women. Reade's allegations were investigated...she wasn't credible.

Blasey Ford was not credible, now after all that BS she has admitted that she never knew Kavanaugh or had any contact with him. But we were constantly lectured by fools like you that we must BELIEVE THE WOMEN. the dems put on a moronic show and made a supreme court justice hearing look like a circus. And lets be honest, witchey, it was not about sexual allegations, it was about politics, the dems were trying to find any way to keep a conservative judge off the court, so they made up all the lies about what he did 30 years ago, and the lying corrupt media pumped it out 24/7.

this thread is about the hypocrisy of dems like Hirono and Pelosi, I don't know if the Biden accuser is credible or not, but credibility didn't matter to you with Ford.

Professor Ford was very credible and she never admitted she didn't know Kavanaugh. You just made that up in your tiny head.

Her details around the alleged assault and event are sketchy at best. Her story was the last best hope for Democrats to obstruct his confirmation. It’s that simple. Democrats only care about women when they can get a Republican.

Ford's friends who SHE NAMED were there said nothing happened and her husband said she never had mentioned being assaulted.

No, there is no credibility there. And you also thought a woman who said Kavanaugh raped her in her 40s when he was 20 and lived half the way across the country was credible, as was a woman who said she went to 10 rape parties.

Again, the FBI didn't do a thorough investigation. So we don't know what happened. We know several other women also came forward and told similar stories about Creepanaugh, and those weren't investigated, either.

Then you have his unhinged performance in front of the Committee....

View attachment 379508
I find no reason to believe Reade proved her claims, I don't know. But we do know Ford was lying. No, that's not the same. And we know the other two accusers were lying

Yes, all these women were lying, and Unhinged Kavanaugh was telling the truth...

View attachment 379510

Who are the “several” other women? If not names, what are their stories?

And the liberal obsession with appearance comes through again.

When her whole claim was based on she was some hot number anyone would want to assault... um, yeah.

And, as has been pointed out to you multiple times, it is not the "gun nuts" that you need to worry about shooting you.

That's your story, buddy. The best argument for gun control is letting a gun nut talk for five minutes.

This is my whole point. To the usual suspects, when a woman accuses a Republican of sexual assault, she is to be believed at all costs, but when a woman accuses a democrat, she must not be believed. Heck, Hillary even ran on the "all women must be believed" until it was pointed out that she participated in trashing some of those very women who accused Bubba. Then she just looked foolish.

what looked foolish is that all these accusers - Jones, Brodderick and Willey were discredited 20 years ago, but they are just bringing them up, hoping we all forgot they were discredited 20 years ago.

And you never answered the question

Yes, I did, it just wasn't the answer you wanted to hear.

Third, why don't cases where people defend themselves without shooting anyone count?

Because they aren't credible claims. It just means you pointed your gun at someone, no real proof they were trying to do anything. Here's the real number that counts... out of 14,500 gun homicides, only 200 a year are ruled as legitimate self-defense by civilians.

And you never answered the question

Yes, I did, it just wasn't the answer you wanted to hear.

Because they aren't credible claims. It just means you pointed your gun at someone, no real proof they were trying to do anything. Here's the real number that counts... out of 14,500 gun homicides, only 200 a year are ruled as legitimate self-defense by civilians.

Link to stats.....

Forum List

Back