We need to stop over-reacting to the Coronavirus.

It is not a matter how lethal the virus it. It is a combination of factors:
  • There is no vaccine
  • It is highly contagious
  • The number of new cases is doubling every week
  • It is more lethal than the flu
  • There is no known effective antiviral treatment

Let's look at some other facts. Its less lethal than Smallpox, Cholera or the Bubonic Plague. It is also less lethal than aids, even now. If you'll remember that when aids first became popular, it was nearly 100% fatal.
Are you saying Trump is way overreacting.

Not really, as President Trump has political considerations that he has to make that I don't have to. There are people out there that want to use the Corona Scare to destroy America. The President has to steer them off at the pass as well.
You are a very disturbed individual. In a time of crisis, like this, you and your views are very dangerous. The irony is Trump's response and success in dealing with the coronavirus will go a long way and determining whether he is reelected. People like you are hurting the chance of Trump succeeding. You and your ilk will add to the chance of Trump not be reelected.
It is only fair that Trump used idiots like you and your buddies to get elected, that these same idiots will unknowingly be part of what results in him not be reelected.
If you partner with idiots it will come back to bite you in the butt.

Actually, the problem is with the media here. People really aren't believing them about CV, because they've lied so much in the past about "russian collusion" and other bullshit. Did you hear about Concord Management, who were indicted with great fanfare for Collusion by Mueller, being totally exonerated in court?
Hospitals overfull so they cannot serve those in need. Hospital workers do not have enough protective equipment. People dying at rates not seen with the common flu. This is not the media. This is real. Talk to someone who works in a hospital.This never happens in a normal flu season.
This is because of the fact this virus is attacking a virgin population with a highly contagious easily transferred. All those factors make it different.

there are 51 million people in south korea, 330 million in the USA. do you think those test kits just appear magically out of thin air. There is no reason, or practical way, to test all 330 Million americans.
What is this trumpling nonsense? Do you think South Korea tested 51 million people? China, 1 billion? What is wrong with your brain? We waited too long, when early testing to target problem areas would have been very important. And yes, you could thank Dear Leader for much of that, if you gave a shit in the first place.

Well my fucking gym has shuttered. Thank you you god damn nanny state liberal pansies. Our Trump following governor hasn't closed jack shit. It's some PC liberal catholic church hospital running the gym. Apoligizing to a bunch of gay kids who seduced the poor priests, opposing death penalties and now this. Trump should take their tax exemption. I'm literally bouncing on my tiny feet with anger.
Go volunteer at your local hospital to fill your time. Don't just be a whiner, go do something.

there are 51 million people in south korea, 330 million in the USA. do you think those test kits just appear magically out of thin air. There is no reason, or practical way, to test all 330 Million americans.
What is this trumpling nonsense? Do you think South Korea tested 51 million people? China, 1 billion? What is wrong with your brain? We waited too long, when early testing to target problem areas would have been very important. And yes, you could thank Dear Leader for much of that, if you gave a shit in the first place.
Too many of these people do not have the thinking capability to understand anything that has any complexity.
What makes them even more stupid is they just do not say I do not understand, they say I do not understand so it must be false. The thinking of the dumbest of the dumb.

Let's look at some other facts. Its less lethal than Smallpox, Cholera or the Bubonic Plague. It is also less lethal than aids, even now. If you'll remember that when aids first became popular, it was nearly 100% fatal.

Not really, as President Trump has political considerations that he has to make that I don't have to. There are people out there that want to use the Corona Scare to destroy America. The President has to steer them off at the pass as well.
You are a very disturbed individual. In a time of crisis, like this, you and your views are very dangerous. The irony is Trump's response and success in dealing with the coronavirus will go a long way and determining whether he is reelected. People like you are hurting the chance of Trump succeeding. You and your ilk will add to the chance of Trump not be reelected.
It is only fair that Trump used idiots like you and your buddies to get elected, that these same idiots will unknowingly be part of what results in him not be reelected.

Actually, the problem is with the media here. People really aren't believing them about CV, because they've lied so much in the past about "russian collusion" and other bullshit. Did you hear about Concord Management, who were indicted with great fanfare for Collusion by Mueller, being totally exonerated in court?
Hospitals overfull so they cannot serve those in need. Hospital workers do not have enough protective equipment. People dying at rates not seen with the common flu. This is not the media. This is real. Talk to someone who works in a hospital.This never happens in a normal flu season.
This is because of the fact this virus is attacking a virgin population with a highly contagious easily transferred. All those factors make it different.

The official count is 133 Corona cases in the whole Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The vast majority of cases are just sent home.

How does that add up to "overcrowded hospitals"?

How can you compare them?
One is history and one is just beginning, dope.

we can compare them using the same time frame from discovery to current. the first 3 months. that data show that H1N1 was much worse in terms of people infected and people who died. And also in the reaction time by the POTUS. Obama dallied, Trump acted.

WTF?
Trumptard Logic.

facts dude, just simple facts

Yes, interpreted retardedly.

a comparison between H1N1 and corona is easy, the results obvious, and the actions of the two presidents very different. I think its your bias that is retarded.

a comparison between H1N1 and corona is easy, the results obvious, and the actions of the two presidents very different. I think its your bias that is retarded.

There is no comparison, dope.
H1N1 is a flu. Covid 19 is not. One is history one is not. The results are yet to be determined. You're the one showing retarded bias by arrempting to compare a half grown apple to a fully grown orange.

The official count is 133 Corona cases in the whole Commonwealth of Pennsylvania. The vast majority of cases are just sent home.

You are not this stupid or this disgusting. You are pulling my chain. Are you playing me. I think you are.

In case you are not, take the graph in the article below, and figure what the number of cases will be in the next 15 days based on the current exponential increase.

Pennsylvania coronavirus cases top 100: 37 new positives in 1 day, including Berks County’s 1st

If you have been playing me this whole time, I give you credit.

we can compare them using the same time frame from discovery to current. the first 3 months. that data show that H1N1 was much worse in terms of people infected and people who died. And also in the reaction time by the POTUS. Obama dallied, Trump acted.

WTF?
Trumptard Logic.

H1N1 is a flu. Covid 19 is not. One is history one is not. The results are yet to be determined. You're the one showing retarded bias by arrempting to compare a half grown apple to a fully grown orange.
COVID 19 is more like SARS than influenza

That said the lethality numbers are at this point not very accurate because there is no way to know how many people who weren't tested actually had it and recovered

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You are not this stupid or this disgusting. You are pulling my chain. Are you playing me. I think you are.

In case you are not, take the graph in the article below, and figure what the number of cases will be in the next 15 days based on the current exponential increase.

Pennsylvania coronavirus cases top 100: 37 new positives in 1 day, including Berks County’s 1st

You are talking about projections into the future as to what might happen as if they had already happened.

In 15 days, we'll see what the story is. But right now we don't have overcrowded hospitals.

It "might" happen, but maybe not . Most positive cases don't end up in the hospital.

WTF?
Trumptard Logic.

That said the lethality numbers are at this point not very accurate because there is no way to know how many people who weren't tested actually had it and recovered

Great. A death rate even half of it's current projection is still a huge number.

So.......what's your point?

The other percentages are probability numbers. not confirmed
So you’re guessing?
they are. I'm merely attaching factual information. still only confirmed is >80. if there are others, why not list them? hmmmmmmm

Sounds like you’re guessing and you’re guesses just so happen to confirm what you already believed.

But in reality, the proof you’re wrong is in front of your nose and there’s nothing anyone can do to make you understand it.
I don't guess, I post facts from articles and sites. I leave guessing to idiots on the left.

You post things without understanding them.
I post what’s there. You talk about what isn’t like it is. That’s magic

You are talking about projections into the future as to what might happen as if they had already happened.

In 15 days, we'll see what the story is. But right now we don't have overcrowded hospitals.

It "might" happen, but maybe not . Most positive cases don't end up in the hospital.

Projections based on data.

final graph article.png

There will be higher numbers infected us the liberal cry. That’s what happens when anything spreads across any Nation.
Liberals are again blending hard numbers and percentages
If the virus is dominant in an area of 2,000,000 and 5,000 become infected then spreads to an area of 4,000,000 and 10,000 become infected then that’s not an increase; it’s proportionate.

If the percentage of a given population dramatically increases its infection rate then we would have what many panicked liberals are incorrect currently talking about .

Last edited:

View attachment 313448

The chart that you present are based upon just those who have been tested positive. People who are factually positive, but have not been tested, aren't included. The chart isn't an indication of just the rate of infection, but also the rate that people are being tested. I am sure there are teeming masses who are infected and don't personally feel sick enough to consult a doctor, because they aren't that sick or are tough enough to ride it out.

More people will numerically infected. That’s what happens when anything spreads across any Nation.
If the virus is dominant in an area of 2,000,000 and 5,000 become infected then spreads to an area of 4,000,000 and 10,000 become infected then that’s not an increase; it’s proportionate.
And how many hospital beds? How are the severely ill all going to get care?

How is it that, after all this time, you appear to know exactly fuck all about any of this?

More people will numerically infected. That’s what happens when anything spreads across any Nation.

How is it that, after all this time, you appear to know exactly fuck all about any of this?

President Trump has move hospital ships to New York to ease your anxiety about this.

But its really unknown how many severely ill there will be. My guess is that captains of the ships will be sitting out there for a month or so with their fingers up their ass, and then move on.

President Trump has this matter under control, relax.

View attachment 313448

The chart that you present are based upon just those who have been tested positive. People who are factually positive, but have not been tested, aren't included. The chart isn't an indication of just the rate of infection, but also the rate that people are being tested. I am sure there are teeming masses who are infected and don't personally feel sick enough to consult a doctor, because they aren't that sick or are tough enough to ride it out.

Yes. It's actual data from confirmed cases. In case you hadn't noticed, our trajectory so far has mirrored Italy's. They indeed have an overcrowded health system that has more capacity per capita than ours.

As soon as the spittle flinging profanities come out, you know you have bested and frustrated a panic stricken liberal Once Again

Great. A death rate even half of it's current projection is still a huge number.

So.......what's your point?

There you go assuming facts not in evidence.

It's this doomsday preaching that is causing the panic.

BE RATIONAL

Forum List

Back