We succeed, Election re-run

The opposition, the Leftists, are not Patriotic, they hate the nation, they hate the people and want to REPLACE them with feral Immigrants and they want to destroy the culture and heritage.

Comments like that DO put you in the far right.

The Leftists stole the Presidential Election off us (FPÖ), this morning the Constitutional Court said that they agreed with us and now have ordered the entire election to be held again.

Update: Austria must redo presidential election

"Austria's Constitutional Court has announced that the country must redo May's presidential election, after a challenge brought by the far-right Freedom Party (FPÖ) against its candidate's narrow defeat.

The court, which has heard from around 90 witnesses during two weeks of public hearings, said on Thursday it would announce at noon (1000 GMT) whether the election result was valid or if a new vote would be held.

The FPÖ's Norbert Hofer, 45, topped the poll in the first round of the election back in April, but ultimately lost out to 72-year-old Alexander Van der Bellen, an independent backed by the Greens, by just 30,863 votes in the May 22nd run-off."

This is the ultimate in wonderful.

"If, however, a new election is ordered, outgoing president Heinz Fischer will be
replaced on an interim basis by three parliamentary officials - one of whom is Hofer."

Update: Austria must redo presidential election

So Herr Hofer in one week's time, is going to be co-running the nation until October, when we have the election again.

So the Leftists can stick that up their asses :lol:

Here's a thread, the whole drama leading up to the above is explained. It starts with my post # 2 which was from election night May 22 and goes through in subsequent postings of mine about when we began to notice the numbers were very wrong and the thread culminates when I post that we're officially challenging the result, my post # 120 from June 8.

Austria to swear in new chancellor as far-right looms

Edited to add comment.

Our new election is on Sunday 2nd October and we've allocated €5 million, which is about £4.2 million or $5.5 million, we have another €5 million at hand, should we need it.

We begin our campaign in August.

Forum List

Back