We swore we would not forget 911.

we've been in bed with the devil for far too long Eagle

~S~
The Region is cursed to me...............The Deserts their are graveyards throughout History.............

We don't really want any of it................if it wasn't for the oil they would be 3rd World Countries.

Iran did not attack us on 9-11
Iran is a major player in funding Terrorist groups in the region.......................

And I will not forget that they tried to kill people like me when I served there.............

I will not forget that Radicalism turned the place into Gov't ruled by Religion.............after keeping our people Hostage there for over a year under Carter....

I will not forget that they chant DEATH TO AMERICA......................Come and get you some bitches.....

Clear it up for you.
They chant Death to America

Saudi Arabia brought it to our shores and we thanked them for it
Their gov't disavowed those responsible................doesn't mean funding came from there as it did in many places........

As I said............the Middle East is quick sand..........and maintaining a balance of power is the only way to maintain any position of control whatsoever........

Bush underestimated the region.................thought if we kicked Saddam out they'd love us in time.............didn't understand theology........
Their government looked the other way as the Extremists built anti western hatred. As long as they stayed in power and got their checks they did not care
The entire middle east is part of Terrorism...........every one of them...............

Such is the quick sand of the Middle East..............

We should have just kicked ass then left...............No Nation Building...........let the chips fall where they may.....

Instead we have taken the path of Britain and France after WWI...........who stayed the course until they said FUCK IT AND LEFT..............

Which will eventually come;.......

Neither Iraq or Afghanistan attacked us on 9-11

Bush decided to recreate the region in his own image. Topple the governments, put in democracy and the entire region would fall like dominos as they enacted democracies

It failed miserably and destabilized the whole region

we've been in bed with the devil for far too long Eagle

~S~
The Region is cursed to me...............The Deserts their are graveyards throughout History.............

We don't really want any of it................if it wasn't for the oil they would be 3rd World Countries.

I agree Eagle

while i'm ranting here know that i do appreciate you service

but those countries are unworthy of it

they don't 'rate' our finest

jmho

~S~

Iran is a major player in funding Terrorist groups in the region.......................

And I will not forget that they tried to kill people like me when I served there.............

I will not forget that Radicalism turned the place into Gov't ruled by Religion.............after keeping our people Hostage there for over a year under Carter....

I will not forget that they chant DEATH TO AMERICA......................Come and get you some bitches.....

Clear it up for you.

Their gov't disavowed those responsible................doesn't mean funding came from there as it did in many places........

As I said............the Middle East is quick sand..........and maintaining a balance of power is the only way to maintain any position of control whatsoever........

Bush underestimated the region.................thought if we kicked Saddam out they'd love us in time.............didn't understand theology........
Their government looked the other way as the Extremists built anti western hatred. As long as they stayed in power and got their checks they did not care
The entire middle east is part of Terrorism...........every one of them...............

We should have just kicked ass then left...............No Nation Building...........let the chips fall where they may.....

Instead we have taken the path of Britain and France after WWI...........who stayed the course until they said FUCK IT AND LEFT..............

Bush decided to recreate the region in his own image. Topple the governments, put in democracy and the entire region would fall like dominos as they enacted democracies

Afghanistan housed the scum...................should have carpet bombed and MOAB'd Toro Toro and left.........

Clear it up for you.

Along with how many generals yammering before Congress?

~S~

Clear it up for you.

Bush was a fool..................who like all the others in History learned the hard way about the region............No one but the Ottaman's ever controlled the region really.................because the Ottamans...............didn't play by any rules............

It is just the way it is.................

Seriously, doesn't any conflict have some monetary connection? Take it outta the war in the M.E., and the WOD's, and it'd fold like a cheap Kmart card table......~S~

Afghanistan housed the scum...................should have carpet bombed and MOAB'd Toro Toro and left.........

Toppling the government and thinking they would treat us as liberators was foolish

16 years later and we are still there

Toppling the government and thinking they would treat us as liberators was foolish

That is a misunderstanding of the region............that so many in History have learned...............the hard way..........

You can go to the records of the occupation by Britain after WWI...........you got to give credit to the British on record keeping...........They went from one fire to another......to another.......to another..........until they said let's divide the place up into countries and get the hell out of there.................

Again.........it's just the way it is over there...........Even Ghandi was wrong there...............the break up still occurred down religious lines after they broke up.......and they still fight almost daily there on the border..................

I remember Bush giving up the war on terror in order to invade Iraq
Iraq was contained even though Saddam was an evil SOB...........should have whooped Irans ass instead drove the armies through it and killed as many in Afghanistan as possible and LEFT...................

War would have been over very quickly.............But WE DON'T FIGHT WARS ANYMORE..............

WE FIGHT POLICE ACTIONS.............then wonder why we lose them.
I agree with most of what you have to say. The one major exception is "should have whooped Irans ass" ! Iran had nothing to do with 9/11. Both you and Bush would still be attacking the wrong country.
The war on terror was NEVER isolated to ONE person or ONE group. That is YOUR fucking lie. It was about all groups and or countries that sponsor terrorrim.

You fucking people have no clue about any aspect of war, especially the LOGISTICAL realities. You just spout off ignorant bullshit and look for pats on your back from the other ignorant left wing peaceniks.

Seriously, doesn't any conflict have some monetary connection? Take it outta the war in the M.E., and the WOD's, and it'd fold like a cheap Kmart card table......~S~
War's are all of the above and yes economically destroying yourself is a tool of War..........ask the USSR...........when they broke up..........

That is a misunderstanding of the region............that so many in History have learned...............the hard way..........

You can go to the records of the occupation by Britain after WWI...........you got to give credit to the British on record keeping...........They went from one fire to another......to another.......to another..........until they said let's divide the place up into countries and get the hell out of there.................

Again.........it's just the way it is over there...........Even Ghandi was wrong there...............the break up still occurred down religious lines after they broke up.......and they still fight almost daily there on the border..................

We should have pursued the terrorists in Afghanistan and then followed them in to Pakistan

Trying to build a western democracy was idiotic

Forum List

Back