"We won in a Landslide" has been 100% Debunked

I have yet to meet a Trump supporter that can logically and factually answer these 3 simple yet devastating questions. Their best answer is "because they are deep state" An illogical and invalid answer.

I challenge all idiot Trumpers to answer these 3 questions, none have ever done it.

Why did AG BARR say no election fraud???
Why did all election officials (including GOP) say no voter fraud
Why are judges (including Trump appointed judges) saying no evidence of fraud at all????
"The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”

The Trump campaign “did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

Chief Justice Robert Brutinel agreed, saying Ward's challenge had failed to "present any evidence of 'misconduct,' 'illegal votes' or that the Biden Electors 'did not in fact receive the highest number of votes for office,'" he wrote — "let alone establish any degree of fraud or a sufficient error rate that would undermine the certainty of the election results."

The evidence against fraud is so overwhelming. Nobody has been able to present a valid factual argument that supports voter fraud.

How could any logical, sane person then conclude that all these judges, AG Barr, all the election officials, and the Justice department are all lying. How could any sane person claim voter fraud when all of these people have said there was no evidence of fraud.

You little bitches just can't admit Biden won, and it is truly pathetic.

One simple sentence. When your safety and that of your family is is in danger by threats, that gets YOUR ATTENTION!!!!!....Riddle me that Sally.
Who is threatening you?
They sprayed the lead lawyers driveway with red paint you blind fool. Intimidated witnesses and a whole bunch of shit. Don't give me your load of manure.

I have yet to meet a Trump supporter that can logically and factually answer these 3 simple yet devastating questions. Their best answer is "because they are deep state" An illogical and invalid answer.

I challenge all idiot Trumpers to answer these 3 questions, none have ever done it.

Why are judges (including Trump appointed judges) saying no evidence of fraud at all????

"The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”

The Trump campaign “did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

Chief Justice Robert Brutinel agreed, saying Ward's challenge had failed to "present any evidence of 'misconduct,' 'illegal votes' or that the Biden Electors 'did not in fact receive the highest number of votes for office,'" he wrote — "let alone establish any degree of fraud or a sufficient error rate that would undermine the certainty of the election results."

The evidence against fraud is so overwhelming. Nobody has been able to present a valid factual argument that supports voter fraud.

How could any logical, sane person then conclude that all these judges, AG Barr, all the election officials, and the Justice department are all lying. How could any sane person claim voter fraud when all of these people have said there was no evidence of fraud.

Why did AG BARR say no election fraud??? AG BARR IS A NEVER TRUMPER DEEP STATE PLANT
Why did all election officials (including GOP) say no voter fraud?? THEY ARE AFRAID FOR THEIR LIVES BECAUSE THE SOI BOI BETA CUCKS WITHOUT GUNS MIGHT THROW A COTTON BALL!
Why are judges (including Trump appointed judges) saying no evidence of fraud at all???? THEY DID NOT ALLOW TEAM TRUMP TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE BECAUSE THEY HATE TRUMP!!

there, sorted.

Why did AG BARR say no election fraud??? AG BARR IS A NEVER TRUMPER DEEP STATE PLANT
Why did all election officials (including GOP) say no voter fraud?? THEY ARE AFRAID FOR THEIR LIVES BECAUSE THE SOI BOI BETA CUCKS WITHOUT GUNS MIGHT THROW A COTTON BALL!
Why are judges (including Trump appointed judges) saying no evidence of fraud at all???? THEY DID NOT ALLOW TEAM TRUMP TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE BECAUSE THEY HATE TRUMP!!

there, sorted.
"They did not allow Team Trump to provide evidence because THEY HATE TRUMP.......................lol

Hey Retard. That is like the sniffer saying they have the greatest election fraud system ever created..............lolol

You gotta be one of the dumbest mother fuckers here Elda berry dingleberry. You an pathetic human IM2 buffoon are a dead heat shit head.

The FBI didn’t investigate it, all Barr said was they haven’t seen the evidence, not that fraud didn’t occur. There are several cases where fraud has been proven already, and still many cases in the courts. But when that is brought up to the election fraud deniers, they always say, “well it wasn’t enough fraud to change the result”. So why do lefties go from “no fraud at all”, to “it wasn’t enough so it’s okay”?

The numbers are clear as day, President Trump destroyed Biden outside California(which has rampant election fraud). He did +10% with blacks compared to his already good 2016. Hispanics he got 40%. The only way Biden “won” was then stopping the vote, and delivering hundreds of thousand of ballots without GOP or third party poll watchers. They did this on camera, yet you people still claim there was “no evidence”.

4F206990-125A-4A60-B0F7-BFC0063DBAE0.jpeg

3CB05B6E-CE33-4C88-A290-078CD7D8B160.jpeg

There are several cases where fraud has been proven already, and still many cases in the courts. But when that is brought up to the election fraud deniers, they always say, “well it wasn’t enough fraud to change the result”. So why do lefties go from “no fraud at all”, to “it wasn’t enough so it’s okay”?
Because it gets tedious to write a paragraph every time you assholes pretend you've never seen it before.

Was there some amount of fraud?

I have seen several cases (all Republicans) and none enough to change ANYTHING

there, sorted.
"They did not allow Team Trump to provide evidence because THEY HATE TRUMP.......................lol

Hey Retard. That is like the sniffer saying they have the greatest election fraud system ever created..............lolol

You gotta be one of the dumbest mother fuckers here Elda berry dingleberry. You an pathetic human IM2 buffoon are a dead heat shit head.
well, romeo.

why do you find it retarded when i use TrumpLogicTM?

is it because TrumpLogicTM is retarded? or are you just miffed that i use TrumpLogicTM to highlight that it is retarded?

how many allegedly female posters have you rescued on the internet today?

I challenge you to prove that every vote cast was legal?
you start...
You're right, none of Tramp's votes were legal.
Is that your response? has has to be one of the most absurd things I ever heard. And in 9 words too. Usually the ones 10 words or less are the best. You got through.
That's absurd but you idiots want to see verification of 160 million individual votes?
Just Ga.

The FBI didn’t investigate it, all Barr said was they haven’t seen the evidence, not that fraud didn’t occur. There are several cases where fraud has been proven already, and still many cases in the courts. But when that is brought up to the election fraud deniers, they always say, “well it wasn’t enough fraud to change the result”. So why do lefties go from “no fraud at all”, to “it wasn’t enough so it’s okay”?

The numbers are clear as day, President Trump destroyed Biden outside California(which has rampant election fraud). He did +10% with blacks compared to his already good 2016. Hispanics he got 40%. The only way Biden “won” was then stopping the vote, and delivering hundreds of thousand of ballots without GOP or third party poll watchers. They did this on camera, yet you people still claim there was “no evidence”.

View attachment 457548
View attachment 457549
Nothing you have said is true in anyway and it has not held up in court in anyway... You conveniently leave that out.

Barr and all election officials looked at all the fake fabricated claims of fraud that Trump tried to make.

All of them unequivocally have said there is no evidence of election fraud.

There are no ongoing court cases of merit in the system. Every judge across the board has ruled the same way, no evidence of fraud.

There is not one judge that has said there is any evidence of fraud that needs to be investigated.

Not one credible official in America has said there is evidence of fraud, anybody that claims fraud is just making it up out of thin air, and all the courts, and election officials have concluded that.

Hey! Simpleton....we are waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
your kind have been screaming about voter fraud for decades.
I REPEAT! we are waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of that is just circumstantial. The evidence will turn up eventually and then you will be astonished.

Their best answer is

Their best answer is......Because Trump tells us so

Orange loves me, this I know
For the babble tells me so
Dumbass ones to Him belong
They are weak, but He is strong Smelling.

Burma Shave

Wow .. nice seeing you around Pogo .. so what are drinking ole Pal .. not coffee is my guess.:poke:

Ackchooly, at the time I wrote that inspired verse I was indeed drinking coffee. Obviously, not strong enough :(

Trump won by a landslide and I wake every morning with Ana de Armas next to me...

Anyone still clinging to the idea Trump won by a landslide most likely also believed we invaded Germany for a Dominion Server and twenty million Amish voted for Trump in 2016 and they think Bailey Jay is an actual woman...

This is for aggregating publicly available items of evidence that would be admissible in court, not general election news stories or updates.

No one cares about the DOJ. The agency is corrupt. No one cares about the FBI which is also corrupt. Do I need to say how corrupt the politicians and judges are? Let's not forget the media.

One simple sentence. When your safety and that of your family is is in danger by threats, that gets YOUR ATTENTION!!!!!....Riddle me that Sally.
Who is threatening you?
They sprayed the lead lawyers driveway with red paint you blind fool. Intimidated witnesses and a whole bunch of shit. Don't give me your load of manure.
They painted his driveway? For free?

Cool, you suppose they'd come do mine?

Forum List

Back