"We won in a Landslide" has been 100% Debunked

You little bitches just can't admit Biden won, and it is truly pathetic.
Just an absolutely fascinating time. Psychologists, anthropologists and sociologists have a wealth of material to work with going forward.

I'm confident that, over time, at least a few of these people will have the fog lift and peel away from this pathology. It will be interesting to see how they describe their thoughts and thought processes during this time.

I do think that a majority of them really are convinced that Trump won, or won in a landslide. Regardless of how comically massive the "conspiracy" would have to have been. They really, really, really do believe it. Congresspeople? Not nearly as many. Most are just milking this for now.
I just don't believe they actually believe it. They just have zero honor or love of truth. Win at all cost and never ever admit to being wrong about anything.
Yeah, there has to be some of that. You just look in their eyes though, and they're just terrified and furious. Hard to imagine some haven't bought it.

I have yet to meet a Trump supporter that can logically and factually answer these 3 simple yet devastating questions. Their best answer is "because they are deep state" An illogical and invalid answer.

I challenge all idiot Trumpers to answer these 3 questions, none have ever done it.

Why did AG BARR say no election fraud???
Why did all election officials (including GOP) say no voter fraud
Why are judges (including Trump appointed judges) saying no evidence of fraud at all????

"The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”

The Trump campaign “did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

Chief Justice Robert Brutinel agreed, saying Ward's challenge had failed to "present any evidence of 'misconduct,' 'illegal votes' or that the Biden Electors 'did not in fact receive the highest number of votes for office,'" he wrote — "let alone establish any degree of fraud or a sufficient error rate that would undermine the certainty of the election results."

The evidence against fraud is so overwhelming. Nobody has been able to present a valid factual argument that supports voter fraud.

How could any logical, sane person then conclude that all these judges, AG Barr, all the election officials, and the Justice department are all lying. How could any sane person claim voter fraud when all of these people have said there was no evidence of fraud.

Your candidate admitted it, jackass.

Why do you lick Xiden's ass so eagerly?

At this point it's safe to say that Biden could rape a five year old on fifth avenue at noon, and if it was Biden or Trump democrats would still vote party D.

Figures you would say something like that. And just how long have had these Pedo thoughts?

I have yet to meet a Trump supporter that can logically and factually answer these 3 simple yet devastating questions. Their best answer is "because they are deep state" An illogical and invalid answer.

I challenge all idiot Trumpers to answer these 3 questions, none have ever done it.

Why are judges (including Trump appointed judges) saying no evidence of fraud at all????
"The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”

The Trump campaign “did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

Chief Justice Robert Brutinel agreed, saying Ward's challenge had failed to "present any evidence of 'misconduct,' 'illegal votes' or that the Biden Electors 'did not in fact receive the highest number of votes for office,'" he wrote — "let alone establish any degree of fraud or a sufficient error rate that would undermine the certainty of the election results."

The evidence against fraud is so overwhelming. Nobody has been able to present a valid factual argument that supports voter fraud.

How could any logical, sane person then conclude that all these judges, AG Barr, all the election officials, and the Justice department are all lying. How could any sane person claim voter fraud when all of these people have said there was no evidence of fraud.

One simple sentence. When your safety and that of your family is is in danger by threats, that gets YOUR ATTENTION!!!!!....Riddle me that Sally.
Can't answer so threaten. What a mental midget. No one gives a shit about internet threats they just laugh.
Phone calls.........Spray painting driveways.Sure ust internet threats.

how does a mental midget never work for a boss who never worked for a boss? You called it so I have to answer it.

Just an absolutely fascinating time. Psychologists, anthropologists and sociologists have a wealth of material to work with going forward.

I'm confident that, over time, at least a few of these people will have the fog lift and peel away from this pathology. It will be interesting to see how they describe their thoughts and thought processes during this time.

I do think that a majority of them really are convinced that Trump won, or won in a landslide. Regardless of how comically massive the "conspiracy" would have to have been. They really, really, really do believe it. Congresspeople? Not nearly as many. Most are just milking this for now.
I just don't believe they actually believe it. They just have zero honor or love of truth. Win at all cost and never ever admit to being wrong about anything.
Yeah, there has to be some of that. You just look in their eyes though, and they're just terrified and furious. Hard to imagine some haven't bought it.
You saying adout that impeachment that made you look like such GD fools..lol

Start fucking governing.

There are very few people in our gov't. who are not "on the take".

I'm 100% sure all of those in the op will be compensated well for ignoring what they know is true.

You have to ask yourself. Would I be able to tell the truth even if it knocked me out of a large sum of money? Would you?!?
SO your answer is all those many people I listed all got paid off to turn a blind eye to voter fraud??????

What are you fuckin stupid or something?

Pathetic.

At least lose with dignity...

Duke is too stupid and sycophantic to have dignity.

... Why would you listen now when none of you nincompoops ever listened before..?

... it's mostly a waste of time at this point.. ;)
I challenge you to answer those 3 questions, which you can not do...

I challenge you to prove that every vote cast was legal?

you start...
Certification is the ticket and the votes were certified which means they were legal. You had zero problems accepting the 2016 election since yer guy won now everyone is cheating, how mature of yous.

eh .. that doesn't prove the votes were legal .. expedited maybe but legal nope..
Still waiting for your answer...

I love how scared you are to answer those 3 simple yet devastating questions...

Yup, I'm really terrified...

lighten up Banker .. bottom line .. y'all successfully stole an election, this should be a fun time for you, instead, you seem to be wallowing in doubt and anger..

Yadda Yadda Yadda. Hate to break it to you but telling that lie over and over no longer has the affect it once had. It's still a lie and no matter how many times you tell it it's still a lie. The Koolaid is wearing off.

If only that was true, we would all be a lot better off.... ;)

You saying adout that impeachment that made you look like such GD fools..lol

Start fucking governing.
In your reality, sure.

Every lefty knows good and well that there is no way that Beijing Biden could ever have "won" an election. They are living a wet dream, where they're finally getting a chance to taste the victory that they could never actually win. The best hope they have is that they do not wake up from this wet dream, and that this scam does not fall apart like every other lefty scam does. They are still in a bit of disbelief that this scam has lasted this long, but they know that it will eventually fall apart like lefty scams always do.

It will NEVER be proven that Beijing Biden won in a free and fair election. This is because winning and stealing are not the same thing. Trump will forever be the only candidate who actually "won" the most votes from actual voters, while Beijing Biden will remain the one who "received" the most votes from virtual voters, algorithms, and fake ballots. Beijing Biden will NEVER be known as a winner.

You folks don't get it.

Trump Humpers think they were SUPPOSED to win.

So since they were supposed to win, the only explanation they can accept for NOT winning is that the other side cheated.

Evidence is not required or accepted.

They "know" they won.

Ya. Some of the drunken idiots but most know better

One simple sentence. When your safety and that of your family is is in danger by threats, that gets YOUR ATTENTION!!!!!....Riddle me that Sally.
Can't answer so threaten. What a mental midget. No one gives a shit about internet threats they just laugh.
Phone calls.........Spray painting driveways.Sure ust internet threats.

how does a mental midget never work for a boss who never worked for a boss? You called it so I have to answer it.
Lol come paint my driveway if you can find me. Phone calls. I don't answer numbers not familiar with. The internet threat is just a waste of time. I would think you have better things to do. Your taste in music is good. Doesn't listening to that seem like a better use of time than making threats no one gives a shit about?

These stupid uneducated Moon Bats are confused as hell.

Nothing has been debunked because there has not been a real audit of the unverified mail in ballots in the Democrat controlled swing states.

You know, the districts where Trump was ahead and the Democrats stopped counting and then resumed hours later with the magical number of votes to put China Joe ahead. After the Republican observers were prevented from observing.

Trump may have lost the popular vote because of all the Illegals that voted in states like California and New York that have no voter ID requirements to speak of but Trump did not lose the EC. The Democrats stole the EC from Trump with fraud.

Who is threatening you?

It will NEVER be proven that Beijing Biden won in a free and fair election. This is because winning and stealing are not the same thing. Trump will forever be the only candidate who actually "won" the most votes from actual voters, while Beijing Biden will remain the one who "received" the most votes from virtual voters, algorithms, and fake ballots. Beijing Biden will NEVER be known as a winner.
You still have not answered my 3 questions.

Just proclaiming "Trump won" "There was fraud!!" does not make it true.

You retards act like you can just say that and repeat that and it will come true.

You are truly pathetic.

Answer my 3 questions. Nobody can answer those...

These stupid uneducated Moon Bats are confused as hell.

Nothing has been debunked because there has not been a real audit of the unverified mail in ballots in the Democrat controlled swing states.

You know, the districts where Trump was ahead and the Democrats stopped counting and then resumed hours later with the magical number of votes to put China Joe ahead. After the Republican observers were prevented from observing.

Trump may have lost the popular vote because of all the Illegals that voted in states like California and New York that have no voter ID requirements to speak of but Trump did not lose the EC. The Democrats stole the EC from Trump with fraud.
Trump had his days in court. Trump lawyers presented all their fake fabricated lies.

Judge after judge rejected them and ruled there is no credible evidence of fraud at all in anyway. Then judge after judge rejected all appeals by Trump ruling there is no grounds for an appeal.

Then AG Barr said no evidence of fraud
Then all election officials said there is no evidence of fraud

You still have not answered my 3 questions.

Just proclaiming "Trump won" "There was fraud!!" does not make it true. You have zero credible evidence of fraud.

You retards act like you can just say that and repeat that and it will come true.

You are truly pathetic.

Answer my 3 questions. Nobody can answer those...

Last edited:
900 signed affidavits saying "I SAW fraud" mean nothing without proof detailing and documenting that fraud .

You could find 900 people who will swear they were abducted by aliens (very likely the same people)

You folks don't get it.

Trump Humpers think they were SUPPOSED to win.

So since they were supposed to win, the only explanation they can accept for NOT winning is that the other side cheated.

Evidence is not required or accepted.

They "know" they won.
This is the heart of the matter

Forum List

Back