"We won in a Landslide" has been 100% Debunked

What most don't seem to understand is that most of the people who voted for Biden voted for him to get rid of Trump. Now they are waiting to see how he does on the virus situation. being realistic about the situation a little time will be given to get things moving. Biden will make mistakes during his term, honest people know that no human is perfect & knows everything. no matter how often they tell you they do.

What most don't seem to understand is that most of the people who voted for Biden voted for him to get rid of Trump. Now they are waiting to see how he does on the virus situation. being realistic about the situation a little time will be given to get things moving. Biden will make mistakes during his term, honest people know that no human is perfect & knows everything. no matter how often they tell you they do.

The number one worry for America is being addressed in an adult manner. In just less than a month, the Covid is going down, the vaccines are getting into arms. If all Biden does is that, that's going to be worth having him in place of Rump who was a complete disaster for Covid 19.

Surely they had a chance to present that surely solid evidence about someone wearing a BLM shirt before the court right? How did it go?
Nope.

Not one single judge has heard one single witness in court. Not one.

It was a grand conspiracy...by Republican judges...nominated by Trump himself in some instances.

Yea Duke? Thats what you belive?

jiFfM.jpg

I can just as soon as you answer the question I posed to you.
Seems as though it would have been a huge story. I can't see that I would have missed it.
Why? It would have been lost in the flurry of litigation. It all got coagulated into one big fail.

The testimony was no more useful than the pointless affidavits.

You asked for an example. What’s your problem now?

Trump-Appointed Judge Rejects Lin Wood's Georgia Lawsuit ...

The only fact witness called by Wood’s legal team was recount auditor Susan Voyles, who repeatedly called it “amazing” that so many absentee ballots skewed in Biden’s favor in the batches that she observed. She testified that she found it suspicious and conceded upon cross-examination that she is a Republican activist.

The Democratic Party of Georgia’s attorney Kevin Hamilton noted that a “generalized grievance” about the election does not give Wood standing, the legal term for the right to sue.

Those standing arguments appeared to resonate with Judge Grimberg.

except one. give the mail in ballots over for forensic audit. still waiting. you've debunked nothing but that he was beaten.

I have to wonder why it is that Liberal progressives keep bringing up Trump? He's no longer President....Biden is, and this all seems like a distraction....We should be focused on what Biden is doing, not having the 1000th argument on how we got here...I'll leave that one to investigations and historians....

Right now while we fiddle about how we got here, Biden is destroying here....

I have yet to meet a Trump supporter that can logically and factually answer these 3 simple yet devastating questions. Their best answer is "because they are deep state" An illogical and invalid answer.

I challenge all idiot Trumpers to answer these 3 questions, none have ever done it.

Why did AG BARR say no election fraud???
Why did all election officials (including GOP) say no voter fraud
Why are judges (including Trump appointed judges) saying no evidence of fraud at all????

"The court finds that there is no credible or reliable evidence that the 2020 General Election in Nevada was affected by fraud.”

The Trump campaign “did not prove under any standard of proof that illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, due to voter fraud, nor...in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,”

Chief Justice Robert Brutinel agreed, saying Ward's challenge had failed to "present any evidence of 'misconduct,' 'illegal votes' or that the Biden Electors 'did not in fact receive the highest number of votes for office,'" he wrote — "let alone establish any degree of fraud or a sufficient error rate that would undermine the certainty of the election results."

The evidence against fraud is so overwhelming. Nobody has been able to present a valid factual argument that supports voter fraud.

How could any logical, sane person then conclude that all these judges, AG Barr, all the election officials, and the Justice department are all lying. How could any sane person claim voter fraud when all of these people have said there was no evidence of fraud.

You little bitches just can't admit Biden won, and it is truly pathetic.

You little bitches just can't admit xiden, and dominion, screwed AMERICA. and it is truly pathetic.

I have to wonder why it is that Liberal progressives keep bringing up Trump? He's no longer President....Biden is, and this all seems like a distraction....We should be focused on what Biden is doing, not having the 1000th argument on how we got here...I'll leave that one to investigations and historians....

Right now while we fiddle about how we got here, Biden is destroying here....
Biden is destroying AMERICA, and retards like you support it. go jump off a cliff, retard

Forum List

Back