we won’t be playing nice anymore

Nor should we. Should Trump win in 2024, he won't be getting any cooperation from liberal Democrats. He will have no choice but to issue Executive Orders in order to give the American voters what they want.

---We must be prepared to do battle in every arena. In the media. In the courtroom. At the ballot box. And in the streets.---

Maybe you guys can all get matching shirts so that you can feel like a little club.

Brown maybe?

From a Republican, a party that had Redmap... literally, how can we cheat by gerrymandering to hell??? And they didn't even try and hide it.
Are you suggesting the demofks don't gerrymander? hahaahhahaahhahahahaha how fking stupid.

How about you fail whites stop fan ficitioning about what you'd do last century if you were running things
Fair enough

If black people want to stop whining about slavery I wont have any reason to keep pointing out the enormous debt of gratitude you owe to the old slave masters

Last edited:
Fair enough

If black people want to stop whining about slavery I wont have any reason to leep pointing out the enormous debt of gratitude you owe to the old slave masters
And I'd suggest to you that if you don't want to be forced to pay one day the only real solution lies with staving off your demographic replacement.

And I'd suggest to you that if you don't want to be forced to pay one day the only real solution lies with staving off your demographic replacement.
All Americans will suffer because you are killing the American Dream

Fair enough

If black people want to stop whining about slavery I wont have any reason to keep pointing out the enormous debt of gratitude you owe to the old slave masters
Black people are owed for things after slavery. Nobody black owes any gratitude.

Take it up with the blacks who sold blacks into slavery.
No,, I'll take it up with the whites who didn't have to buy the slaves, who owned the slave ships, who made slavery legal in this country, and who bred people like animals to produce 10x the number of slaves than were sent here from Africa.

No,, I'll take it up with the whites who didn't have to buy the slaves, who owned the slave ships, who made slavery legal in this country, and who bred people like animals to produce 10x the number of slaves than were sent here from Africa.

Good luck finding one.

:auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back