Weinergate

UPDATE:

Li'L Wiener on the way

MGFCocktailWiener.jpg

Utter guttersnipe...the lot of them!

Protect the party, Marc. Attack the hated enemies of the party. You must protect the hive...

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that you're a mindless fucking drone...

Oh wait, I guess I am saying that...

Never mind....

Hey you Underpants Sniffer defender.....when are you going to call out the closeted Underpants Sniffer BriteBart for walking around with pictures of men's penises on his person and sharing them with his fellow RW men?

Breitbart got trashed by the left wing media, even saying he hacked Wiener's account, which he didn't. And, he didn't take the picture and tweet it, the pervert Wiener did. I want Wiener to keep his job. No one would believe a word he says, not that I ever did.

If the media was a little LESS selective about who they investigated/vetted, we might have a different President right now.

Weiner is the typical piece of shit liberal, he thinks he can lie and break the law. He got caught exposing his weaner to any woman that would give him the time of day, I bet there will be women on the subway that say he showed them his 1 inch dick over the years....

Weenie photo released on the internet and his wife is pregnant. Stick around weenie, keep splitting democrats and keep the issue alive. What a jerk.

What LAW did Weiner break?!??

God's law.

Then I'm pretty sure Gawd can Judge him without my help.

He asked me a question, and I answered it to the best of my knowledge. Then he sent his team partner in with the asinine comment "Certainly hope you've neither given nor received oral pleasure, because that violates it as well." in the weak hopes he could make Mr. Weiner's wrongdoing about me and not about him, so he can continue on in his old job of putting conservatives in America on the no-help list while they help themselves to the assets of people who have them by driving communities to adopt the communist credos that have built in sure-fail clauses to future prosperity. Just take a look at the models of communism around the world--always sending people to a Siberia or mental hospital to learn not to speak one's mind, but speak the party credo, which just happens to coincide with the leader's whim. It's no different than rule by King George of England who was too high and mighty to accept a representative from America in his parsimonious little America-screwing court.

Fortunately, Gawd answered General Washington's prayer at Valley Forge and gave him victory to vanquish the bloody British and preside over the world's best democratic republic ever dedicated to the God who gave us freedom.

And that's what I think.

so what I'm hearing on Hannity is that the picture we didn't see was a fully nude picture of weiner in a very excited state so sayeth Mr. Brietbart.

He also says he won't release that picture..

Only took him 48 hours to break that promise.

Yupp.. Kills me how Brietbart is running around acting like he cares about Weiner's family.. Yeah right. Like he didn't mean for this to come out.. My ass!

I've called for Weiner to resign.. so has Democrats and Republicans.. Now I'm just waiting on Republicans to also call for David Vitter to step down.

I'm surprised that Kirsten Powers dated Weiner. She must be horrified to think the whole world now gets a peak at the member of Congress that has been up close and personal with her.

Well, whatever, I see now the rightwingloons are attacking Weiner's wife, no big surprise.

First person to drag her into the discussion...Chris Matthews, when he asked his panel if she was partly to blame since she knew about this before they got married.

Btw, I didn't know she was getting $700,000 in consulting fees to "hang" with the Hillster. Is that paid for by the taxpayer?

so what I'm hearing on Hannity is that the picture we didn't see was a fully nude picture of weiner in a very excited state so sayeth Mr. Brietbart.

He also says he won't release that picture..

Yupp.. Kills me how Brietbart is running around acting like he cares about Weiner's family.. Yeah right. Like he didn't mean for this to come out.. My ass!

I've called for Weiner to resign.. so has Democrats and Republicans.. Now I'm just waiting on Republicans to also call for David Vitter to step down.
If Brietbart cared about Weiners family he would have kept this private instead of orgasming over the Weiner.

If Brietbart cared about Weiners family he would have kept this private instead of orgasming over the Weiner.

Please warn me if you are going to use words like that---it offends me. TYIA

I am certain that Breitbart wanted to be the sole person in control of that nude picture of his erection, that can now be viewed on the Internet.

He is rather pissed that those guys more or less "stole" that picture from him.

He may have too if weiner hadn't been so stupid as to launch an organized attack on Brietbart.. but that's what Dummies dew.

Please warn me if you are going to use words like that---it offends me. TYIA
:lol: I'm not surprised.

Forum List

Back