Weinergate

The True Test: Would Your Spouse Believe This Excuse?:

“Hey, honey – I know that my Twitter account sent a photo of what may look like my hairless legs and possibly my junk to one of the woman who I follow on Twitter. And right, I follow less than 100 people. And yes, this woman who referred to me online as ‘her boyfriend’ and her friend said she has ‘a crush’ on me – and okay, she lives in Seattle and retweeted me saying what time in Seattle I’d be on the Rachael Maddow show. And yes, within 3 hours of me supposedly sending her the photo of my alleged junk I erased all my pictures from my YFrog account and sure, she deleted her Twitter and Facebook accounts.

But I have a simple explanation—I was hacked.

And no, I haven’t given any indication of having filed a police report of any kind about being hacked.

But I was hacked. Here’s some flowers. And a teddy bear.”

#Weinergate:The “Would Your Spouse Buy It?” Test

Why has this thread been moved to Media when other ones are in Politics?

This is a Political topic.

Well right now, it's a conjecture topic. How about a conspiracies placement?

It isn't a conspiracy until people start making sh*t up. Right now there are good investigative reporters, both amateur and professional, digging for the facts. Since the person in question is a Congressman using an account identifying himself as a U.S. Congressman, digging for those facts is a legitimate exercise.

It does create some grief when false information is manufactured and put out there as fact, but the good reporters will expose that too.

It keeps the system honest.

And from Sunday, the official "Stand By My Man" pic:

boedicca-albums-mo-more-boedicca-s-stuff-picture3550-weiner.jpg

Student who got lewd pic from Rep. Anthony Weiner's Twitter account denies she's his mistress

He looks TORTURED, and she looks rather miffed.

If ya'll will visit Boedicca's thread on this subject--it has been moved to Media for some inexplicable reason--you'll find a lot of analysis on this already posted.

You never really know these people. Weiner's "Hacker" story just doesn't seem credible. But that's just my opinion anyway. I don't believe there ever was a hacker.

What in your expert opinion makes his story not seem credible?

So we're supposed to believe a Hacker goes through all that trouble to hack a Congressman's Twitter account just to send a picture of a penis to some girl in Washington? Yea that story makes very little sense. Weiner is claiming he doesn't know this girl and she's claiming she doesn't know him. But i think there has to be more to this story. The "Hacker" story just doesn't add up.

So we're supposed to believe a Hacker goes through all that trouble to hack a Congressman's Twitter account just to send a picture of a penis to some girl in Washington? Yea that story makes very little sense. Weiner is claiming he doesn't know this girl and she's claiming she doesn't know him. But i think there has to be more to this story. The "Hacker" story just doesn't add up.

So Weiner sending a picture of his junk on a public website does add up?

It could have happened. People get hacked all the time. In fact, that they are claiming they don't even know each other, if truthful, is all the more reason to make me believe that Weiner is telling the truth.

So Weiner sending a picture of his junk on a public website does add up?

Yes. You never really know these people. You may think you do,but you really don't. I seriously doubt a Hacker went through all the trouble to hack a U.S. Congressman's Twitter account just to send a photo of a penis to some girl in Washington. I'm sure we'll eventually find out Weiner knows this girl. There is more to this story. Bet on that.

As I noted earlier: Occam's Razor lead us to "Weiner posted the pic and through he was Direct Tweeting instead of Public Tweeing".

As I noted earlier: Occam's Razor lead us to "Weiner posted the pic and through he was Direct Tweeting instead of Public Tweeing".

you mean "pubic tweeting" ? :lol:

Yes and you did scoop me Boedicca. Sorry bout that. Merge-Justice was exacted. I waited a couple of days before posting to see what his response would be. It was a lame response for sure. Nice scoop. ;)

And now Weiner doesn't want to talk about it anymore:

Rep. Anthony Weiner refused to answer questions outside his Capitol Hill office about how a photo of an erect penis covered by boxer briefs ended up on his Twitter account over the weekend.

In a brief gaggle with reporters Tuesday, Weiner was asked directly if the photo was of him, but he refused to say.

“I’m not going to talk about this anymore,” the New York Democrat said. “I think if I was giving a speech to 45,000 people, and someone stood up and heckled in the back, I wouldn’t spend three days talking to him. I’m going to get back to the conversation I care about.”

The tweet, directed at a Washington State woman, was removed from Weiner’s Twitter account shortly after it was posted Friday. He later said his account was hacked.

Weiner, wearing a coat but no tie, gave a variation of the same answer to multiple questions, including why he hired a lawyer and hasn’t asked law enforcement to investigate his allegations of fraudulent access to his account.

“I’ve put out a couple statements over the last couple days. I would refer you to those to answer these questions. I understand you’re doing your job, but I’m going to go back to work,” Weiner said....

Read more: Weinergate | Anthony Weiner | Won't Refuse | The Daily Caller

Hmmmmm...this is not the behavior of somebody who is a victim of a hack attack.

Yes and you did scoop me Boedicca. Sorry bout that. Merge-Justice was exacted. I waited a couple of days before posting to see what his response would be. It was a lame response for sure. Nice scoop. ;)

If Weiner were a Republican, this would be a huge story all over the MSM. We need to hold him to the same standards.

And now Weiner doesn't want to talk about it anymore:

Rep. Anthony Weiner refused to answer questions outside his Capitol Hill office about how a photo of an erect penis covered by boxer briefs ended up on his Twitter account over the weekend.

In a brief gaggle with reporters Tuesday, Weiner was asked directly if the photo was of him, but he refused to say.

“I’m not going to talk about this anymore,” the New York Democrat said. “I think if I was giving a speech to 45,000 people, and someone stood up and heckled in the back, I wouldn’t spend three days talking to him. I’m going to get back to the conversation I care about.”

The tweet, directed at a Washington State woman, was removed from Weiner’s Twitter account shortly after it was posted Friday. He later said his account was hacked.

Weiner, wearing a coat but no tie, gave a variation of the same answer to multiple questions, including why he hired a lawyer and hasn’t asked law enforcement to investigate his allegations of fraudulent access to his account.

“I’ve put out a couple statements over the last couple days. I would refer you to those to answer these questions. I understand you’re doing your job, but I’m going to go back to work,” Weiner said....

Read more: Weinergate | Anthony Weiner | Won't Refuse | The Daily Caller

Hmmmmm...this is not the behavior of somebody who is a victim of a hack attack.

Yea and was it a photo of his junk? If so,how did this mysterious "Hacker" get a hold of this photo? Hmm??

Forum List

Back