Well...after Obamas lecture...now I feel totally ok and safe.

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Folks...Obama is on it!!

He's gonna get a cease fire in Syria and with ISIS in the Middle East!! Wow! Now that's awesome. Can't wait til it starts.

He says we need an assault weapons ban nationwide. Well....shit....we sure do!!! Wait til ISIS hears we banned AR15s. They'll say "Awe shucks" and cancel jihad for sure.

He made sure we know ISIS isn't Islam and we can't be judgemental.

And....he's sending special forces troops in.....back to land that the Army and Marines had already won and secured...but then Obama gave back....we're sending them in to retake it!!!! Then....well....I guess train some Muslim cops and give it back again or something.

Folks....Obama is on it. I'm feeling much better. ISIS can't do shit to America now.

OH I FORGOT.....he is directing law enforcement to "look at" the new visa rule.

Obama changed it in 2009 so a fiance visa can be obtained online with absolutely no face to face work or fingerprinting.

It's the loophole the Muslim woman terrorist used to get here.

He's directing DHS to....not change it back....but "look at it". See if it's an issue (HEY COCKSUCKER....THE 14 DEAD AMERICANS SAY IT IS).

I don't know how many examples we have to have before we collectively conclude that Obama is working for ISIS.

Obama changed it in 2009 so a fiance visa can be obtained online with absolutely no face to face work or fingerprinting.

He's directing DHS to....not change it back....but "look at it". See if it's an issue (HEY COCKSUCKER....THE 14 DEAD AMERICANS SAY IT IS).
Well many Americans looooooooooovvvvveeeeee Putin,trouble is he has done Zilch against ISIS>>>>>>>>A lot of you Guys whinge about the Pres., BUT NOT THE(FOX)PUTIN.........methinks you need a Lobotomy,just sayin

Well many Americans looooooooooovvvvveeeeee Putin,trouble is he has done Zilch against ISIS>>>>>>>>A lot of you Guys whinge about the Pres., BUT NOT THE(FOX)PUTIN.........methinks you need a Lobotomy,just sayin

Uninformed ^^^^^^^^^

I sure as hell don't. In fact, I feel way worse. Off to the panic room again.

Me thinks you are just another pussy libtarded obuthole supporter, just saying.

Of course liberals act like that broken mole in the Whack A Mole game that just keeps kinda half ass coming up and making weird noises. They are reverting to their instincts....sophomoric jokes and accusations or racism.

methinks you need a Lobotomy,just sayin

and end up like you?

No thanks

Forum List

Back