🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Well folks I said that Hillary would never debate Trump and now she will not

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Well people this is all BS, because after the 911 fainting spell, she came out and waved to the waiting press from the sidewalk. This crabby old fool is just pretending to have a pneumonia in order to say that she is too sick to debate Trump. Some of you will remember that I predicted this last week. Here is Hillary with a supposed pneumonia waving to people
Clinton Leaves 9/11 Anniversary Ceremony After Feeling 'Overheated'

So does a person with a pneumonia walk around smiling......... People this bitch and all of the people surrounding her are all forbidden to tell the truth about anything ever. Again she will not be debating Trump because she can not stand that long at the podium and more important because Trump will destroy her with the truth.

CIAO

Did you discover her pulling out of the debate on Rush Limbaugh dot com or are you just making shit up?

As usual the bitch and her cronies including those in the media are constantly lying and trying to deceive the American people. The crooked leftist hacks in the media supposedly knew that she was "sick" with "pneumonia" last week but said nothing. Even now that we have a video where she looks like she had some type of obvious neurological failure, they're lying about what's truly wrong with her. She's been MIA for the last eight months, except for those carefully scripted moments, and nobody asks why. I suppose it will take a Bill Clinton "stained dress" moment for the truth to come out.

• Banned
Did you discover her pulling out of the debate on Rush Limbaugh dot com or are you just making shit up?
Dude if I am making up what I am saying about what happened today, then I made I up last week as some remember I predicted this. Hillary can not debate Trump and win, in fact Trump might get personal Hillary info from Julian Assange that he could release at the debate, or Assange could release the info before the debate as he has promised. Hacked Russian Hillary Clinton emails in the hands of Wikileaks matter, and there is nothing that you can do about this. Hillary is terrified, and her lawyers might be taking her out of the country for medical treatment, LOL to a country with no extradition treaty...... It's over doofus, back Biden............

I think her handlers are having a hell of a time propping her up, and I mean that literally. They seemed to be expecting her to fall this morning as they helped her to the van. Lots of practice, no doubt. It's not pneumonia because that does not come and go that quickly. And she's been having trouble for months. Now, if she had to settle for VA healthcare or was forced to have Obamacare like everyone else, maybe I'd believe that an illness went undiagnosed and untreated all this time. But we know she has a private doctor and despite having the best money can buy, she still can't function normally. That means something is up. Her "episodes" are becoming more frequent so whatever she has is progressing and I am betting she is scared to death to be put on the spot and be forced to stand on a stage. Not only does she get confused and freeze up at times but she could never explain having to be flanked by people at all times in case she faints again.

Either she will need a very long rest and get pumped up with drugs before a debate or she'll find some excuse to bow out. Perhaps, she'd have to sit for it or maybe do it by Skype so no one can see the IVs or whatever else her staff does to keep her going.

I'm surprised Bernie supporters haven't demanded that she step aside and allow him to get the nod. After all, he was cheated out of it by Hillary and her corrupt fans in the DNC.

I think her handlers are having a hell of a time propping her up, and I mean that literally. They seemed to be expecting her to fall this morning as they helped her to the van. Lots of practice, no doubt. It's not pneumonia because that does not come and go that quickly. And she's been having trouble for months. Now, if she had to settle for VA healthcare or was forced to have Obamacare like everyone else, maybe I'd believe that an illness went undiagnosed and untreated all this time. But we know she has a private doctor and despite having the best money can buy, she still can't function normally. That means something is up. Her "episodes" are becoming more frequent so whatever she has is progressing and I am betting she is scared to death to be put on the spot and be forced to stand on a stage. Not only does she get confused and freeze up at times but she could never explain having to be flanked by people at all times in case she faints again.

Either she will need a very long rest and get pumped up with drugs before a debate or she'll find some excuse to bow out. Perhaps, she'd have to sit for it or maybe do it by Skype so no one can see the IVs or whatever else her staff does to keep her going.

I'm surprised Bernie supporters haven't demanded that she step aside and allow him to get the nod. After all, he was cheated out of it by Hillary and her corrupt fans in the DNC.
Exactly, the fall was an act, if it wasn't and she has a pneumonia how did she recover shortly after. She is trying to run for President and avoid prison at the same time, and she is facing the fact that staying out of prison is her highest priority. Game over the faker has faked one time too many.

Well people this is all BS, because after the 911 fainting spell, she came out and waved to the waiting press from the sidewalk. This crabby old fool is just pretending to have a pneumonia in order to say that she is too sick to debate Trump. Some of you will remember that I predicted this last week. Here is Hillary with a supposed pneumonia waving to people
Clinton Leaves 9/11 Anniversary Ceremony After Feeling 'Overheated'

So does a person with a pneumonia walk around smiling......... People this bitch and all of the people surrounding her are all forbidden to tell the truth about anything ever. Again she will not be debating Trump because she can not stand that long at the podium and more important because Trump will destroy her with the truth.

CIAO

Trump will be the one who ditches the debate....making up some excuse.....but mostly it will be because he is worried that another woman will be mean to him on TV

Forum List

Back