Well Well Well

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
It looks like the 1/6 Comittee didn't ask Cilopolone, if he told Hutchinson what she said under oath?

Why did they label her as a star witness, but then will not ask anyone at all about what she said? Like I said this is a soviet show trial to embarrass Trump and prevent him from being elected, it has nothing to do with the truth, becasue the truth is, nothing serious happened.

It looks like the 1/6 Comittee didn't ask Cilopolone, if he told Hutchinson what she said under oath?

Why did they label her as a star witness, but then will not ask anyone at all about what she said? Like I said this is a soviet show trial to embarrass Trump and prevent him from being elected, it has nothing to do with the truth, becasue the truth is, nothing serious happened.

In the 'collusion' hearings, Schiff brought forth witness after witness with 'damning' 'credible' 'bombshell' evidence of Trump's dirty deeds. But via questioning from skillful GOP cross examiners, every single witness--every one--admitted they had seen or heard nothing that the President had done that was unethical or illegal. Vindman even had to admit that the testimony he gave was not what he actually heard. In the end Democrats batted zero; GOP 100%.

Schiff, Pelosi and Cheney did not make that mistake with the J6 Commission. They made it a separate entity from Congress so that only the most strident and outspoken anti-Trumpers were on it--Pelosi would not allow anyone McCarthy appointed to serve who was pro-Trump. And so far nobody has corroborated, challenged, or questioned any testimony given by the hand picked, coached, scripted witnesses we've heard.

I will be extremely surprised if ANY witness is called to corroborate Hutchinson's testimony. For sure no cross examination of the witnesses will be allowed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back